Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Options
    Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Ah I just bought Brunch at the Old Mill, so excited to play with it!!!! Thanks to this thread again, the spreadsheet is really invaluable! <3
  • Options
    Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    Sorry for the double post, but i still can't edit posts :|
    Thanks also for the link to the Brunch at the Old Mill exchange lot, so useful, y'all are so great!!
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    @evilnancyreagan Thanks! That's a reproduction of our room too lol. And also a reproduction of my personal Facebook Cover Photo that I've had since 2013.

737160_10153327226105711_1803552715_o.jpg

@PalmArrow and @stepbot153 No, you don't have to be owners. I do think you may have to set up employees and such but I can't remember for sure. You might want to check out Ani's mod as it makes some improvements over the official version.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @PalmArrow and @stepbot153 No, you don't have to be owners. I do think you may have to set up employees and such but I can't remember for sure. You might want to check out Ani's mod as it makes some improvements over the official version.

This might help:
    http://aznsensei.blogspot.com/2013/07/business-as-usual-bistro-store-venue.html

http://simscommunity.info/store-guides/business-as-usual-bistro-set-guide/

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited July 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal (the best price for the Stones Throw Greenhouse) and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours.

Current Deal Started at Jul/6/16 5:19 PM UTC
    952 ) Stones Throw Greenhouse / 760 / 1710 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 412, # 446, # 443, # 51)

Upcoming Deals
    953 ) No Nonsense Bookshelf / 38 / 71 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

954 ) Corset and Blouse / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

955 ) The Formal Assailant / 27 / 64 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Buccaneer's Bounty; The Complete Barnacle Bay Adventure
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 935)

This is a 3-hour deal
    956 ) Rawk N Rebel Teen / 41 / 75 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles

957 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Just Right Dining Chair / 30 / 55 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

958 ) Ultra Lounge Teens Set / 441 / 624 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Ultra Lounge Youth Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Kids! 2010

959 ) Contemporary Comfort Bedroom / 235 / 475 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 916, # 549)

960 ) BahHaus' Boxy Window / 37 / 100 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: BahHaus

961 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 366 / 515 / 29% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 274, # 333)

962 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 530 / 752 / 30% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 809, # 839, # 63, # 920)

963 ) Tank Top Pajamas / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Kidswears

964 ) The Two Elements Sink / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited July 2016
    Silly me missed out on boho mens vintage -after me and little one got home it got a bit busy and completely forgot, oh well at least it will come back round sooner or later :P.
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    FroggyKarenFroggyKaren Posts: 398 Member
    The current deal, No-Nonsense Bookshelf, is part of the set Coffeebean Hipster Loft. Before purchasing a deal I always look at the set to see how this purchase will affect my CYS. When I clicked over to this particular set I see this...
    image.pngupload pictures free

Hopefully that works. Can anyone explain why there is only a download button and no price or option to purchase when I clearly own only one item and not the entire set?
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Hi, @frozenorangejuic is quite right you do not have to own the a Bistro venue at all. In my games I often use the oven and menus in a variety of pubs, bars, and restaurants and the setup is the same. It is best, believe to set the venue as a 'Hangout' as they tend to attract NPCs.

When you place the oven and menus (you need to use both so that Sims can order from the kitchen) you click on the oven to hire a chef, set the menu, and the markup. It is still sort of up to you, as the "game controller" to make sure that a chef is there but other than that you can let them just get on with it.

LifeSimmer has created a video describing how it works:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWADg6bVG2A

And I would love it if you also check it out in my game where I use a gorgeous lot created by a forum friend (I don't think she put the oven in her build but it is easily added):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJxTRCiZ0zw

And, as @frozenorangejuic also says you can spruce up how it works using the Ani/Nraas mod.

Have fun with it, I think it's a great addition to the game. :)
  • Options
    @FroggyKaren - There have been store "glitches" in the past where the download button appears even though you have not purchased a set. Years ago, I believe I got the Imperial Bedroom Zen set that same way. Before selecting the download button, take screenshots to show you have the blue button and what your sp balance is before you hit the button. If you are charged for the set, you could contact Customer Service.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    FroggyKarenFroggyKaren Posts: 398 Member
    @Me1620 Thank you so much for your input. I had to wait until I got home from work but it was still there the same way. I downloaded and it seemed to install and never charged any sp. I have never had anything like that happen before. A gift from EA, they must love me!
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @ajaxpost and @frozenorangejuic , thank you very much for the explanation! And thanks for sharing your video, Ajaxpost. You have a beautiful looking restaurant.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited July 2016
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @ajaxpost and @frozenorangejuic , thank you very much for the explanation! And thanks for sharing your video, Ajaxpost. You have a beautiful looking restaurant.
    You are most welcome @PalmArrow, one of the reasons I love the DD thread is because there's always someone who will know how any bit of Store content works ... and there is so much content I reckon it must be impossible for any one person to know everything about everything :)

The restaurant is indeed beautiful but I have to make it clear that it was not me that created it. It is the work of @Meg1626, one of the most creative and inspirational Simmers to have spent time here in the DD threads of days gone by - more pictures of her original lot are at http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11173636/#Comment_11173636 - as I mentioned I changed the kitchen round a little bit to add the Bistro Oven but the rest is all hers. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Here is the list for the current deal and the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours. Three exciting things happen in this list.
    1. Sunlit Tides, the only world offered on the DD comes up at deal 972
    2. The DD Rotation is about to begin again (Remember we have no guarantee the list will rotate. However, I am confident the store team would give us a heads up if it were not, as they did when they knew this was the last list.)
    3. Last Venue of Amore is offered at deal 2. This is the only time this venue is offered in the DD rotation, so it won't appear again for 82 days.

Current Deal Started at Jul/8/16 4:19 AM UTC
    969 ) The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc. / 196 / 693 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 342, # 553)

970 ) "O" Bandeau / 29 / 75 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 565)

971 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 292 / 545 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 116, # 238)

972 ) Sunlit Tides / 1127 / 2450 / 54% / 2 hours
    This is the standard version of the world. Serenity Retreat, which is the venue that comes with the gold version of the world, is available four times on the DD, with deal # 690 being the best price.

973 ) He's a Live Wire Radio / 27 / 150 / 82% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

974 ) Tight Tee / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Runway Riot
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 262)

975 ) Grim's Ghastly Manor / 912 / 1900 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 13, # 322)

976 ) Retronator Stove / 32 / 70 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Kitchen Set; Full Regal Living Set

977 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Spring Locked In Lantern Terrarium / 11 / 25 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

End of 8th DD Rotation and Start of the 9th DD Rotation

1 ) Vineyard Villa Furnishings / 324 / 810 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 397, but less than # 353 & # 44)

2 ) Last Venue of Amore / 800 / 1900 / 58% / 2 hours

3 ) Adventurous Life! / 640 / 2000 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Includes: Safari Living Set; Africa Inspiration Collection
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 585 but less than # 570 & # 132 )

4 ) The Insulator / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Outdoor Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    edited July 2016
    For those of you considering purchasing Last Venue of Amore, find a link to Beyond Sims review in the Store Item Reviews section on page 1 of this thread.

I would also like to add that the Store Item Reviews section includes a review of Deliciously Indulgent Bakery and a link to Lenne42's tutorial on the bakery and information about the Cupcake mod.

• Options
    @Me1620 Thank you so much for your input. I had to wait until I got home from work but it was still there the same way. I downloaded and it seemed to install and never charged any sp. I have never had anything like that happen before. A gift from EA, they must love me!

Congratulations. Great to hear it worked for you.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Did anyone buy Sunlit Tides? If you did, the companion venue Serenity Retreat is available at:
    deal 690 for 513 sp or 67% off	
    deal 244 for 589 sp or 62% off
    deal 643 for 741 sp or 52% off
    deal 100 for 1026 sp or 33% off

I had better stop posting. Although my posts are hours apart, the webmasters may think I am spamming since I have so many in a row. ;)

• Options
    Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Me1620 Thank you for your post. I picked up Sunlit Tides this morning and definitely want to get the retreat. I missed ST last time around by just a few points, so I made sure I had the points this time. :D

Ok, so I just went to the Serenity Retreat set page and I have a blue download button! There are no check-marks saying I own anything but there are orange squares around each item picture. B)
    Post edited by Odonata68 on
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Oh I missed Sunlit tides, I wanted so bad. When will it be available again? @Me1620
  • Options
    @lovlyb I hope you don't mind if I answer your question as I just happen to have my "Daily Deal Tracker" open. It looks like Sunlit Tides will be available again on Dec. 18th. 11:19pm eastern time.
  • Options
    YoshiSimsYoshiSims Posts: 209 Member
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    @lovlyb I hope you don't mind if I answer your question as I just happen to have my "Daily Deal Tracker" open. It looks like Sunlit Tides will be available again on Dec. 18th. 11:19pm eastern time.

AGHHHHFJFTKTDTD! December it is then, to think I waited a month just to miss this deal.
    Sims 3 Store Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=SharnyaY
    Mod The Sims: Yoshiiteza
    Orign: Yoshi-iteza
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Sept 28th. Its Deal #972, and the list repeats about every 3 months. December would be the next time after that.

@lovlyb @YoshiSims
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    @Odonata68 Thank you and no I dont mind you answering. Wow Dec 8 oh how stupid I feel to have missed that deal now.
  • Options
    evilnancyreaganevilnancyreagan Posts: 23 Member
    I made sure to miss it too;

Solidarity.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    lovlyb wrote: »
    @Odonata68 Thank you and no I dont mind you answering. Wow Dec 8 oh how plum I feel to have missed that deal now.

Oops, actually Kevin5275 above is correct. I'm sorry, I scrolled down too far on the daily deal tracker. :# I didn't realize the next round was on that spreadsheet too. So it's not as far off lol. So if you miss it in Sept. then you can catch it in Dec. ;)
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Did anyone buy Sunlit Tides?

Yep, got Sunlit Tides at 3:20 AM. Had something else I wanted on the DD come up at 3:20 AM yesterday, and another tomorrow at 3:20 AM. :s

I picked up the Serenity Retreat last month, just as I started stalking the DD.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top