Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I am pleasantly surprised by Ina's decision not to chase Matias any longer. Mor's spell must have worn off.

Yep!
    (And the fact that in-game, Ina was all over Xela (Alex). They HAD to be together...heh...)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Yay! #Dilabias is official!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member

(And the fact that in-game, Ina was all over Xela (Alex). They HAD to be together...heh...)

Really? How could you tell? I'm curious...
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options

Really? How could you tell? I'm curious...

She was always hanging around him and by the time i noticed, they had a huge friendship...she didn't care about Matias. You have to remember I have at least 12 people in my he household...I really don't watch what they do if they are "off camera". Fun to see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Haha, finally, Eila! I'm glad she worked it all out, although it took her long enough!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Weeks pass then Eila takes her pregnancy test, but she is disappointed. “Ugh! I’m too old. Now I’ll never have a baby.”

Screenshot_875.jpg

She marches over to Ricci and shares the bad news, but he only smiles. “You do know what that means then, dear Eila.”

Screenshot_873.jpg

“But what if I’m too old. What if...”

Ricci puts his fingers to her lips and shushes her. Then he takes her by the hand and leads her to the breeding chambers.

Eila wishes she would have tried sooner with Ricci. How silly of her to not notice him. She can only pray to the Maker she isn’t barren.

Screenshot_891.jpg

Screenshot_892.jpg

Later that night, as the moon glows overhead, Dilabi lays on her back in the comforting waters of the pool as Matias massages her. Her belly is already showing and with it, her back aches much of the time. “What should we name our child, Matias?”

Pulling her closer to him in the smooth water, Matias says, “That is for you to decide, sweetness. An Amazon always picks the name.”

Screenshot_883.jpg

Pouting, Dilabi says, “That is not right, surely. I wish for you to have a say in it. How about you pick out the girl name and I’ll name the boy.”

Matias cuddles her close to him, kissing her cheek. He loves her soft coconut scented oil she uses on her skin. “I cannot deny any of your wishes. What shall we name our son then?”

Screenshot_881.jpg

Leaning toward his ear, Dilabi says, “There is a name I remember from my old tribe. At least, I think it is from there. I do not know why I know this or why it is special to me, but Daividh comes to mind. It means adored.”

“Daividh it is then! But I hope it is a girl. Her name will be Dulcina for it means sweet in my former tribe. I know she’ll be as sweet as her mother.”

Dilabi loves how Matias treats her special. Overcome by elation at the choice of their names, Dilabi kisses her mate, relishing every moment she has with him. She doesn’t think it is fair to send away someone she wishes she could spend forever with. She thinks this did not happen in her former tribe, but she isn’t sure. All is blocked from her. “I love you, Matias,” Dilabi whispers.

Screenshot_884.jpg

Matias pulls this angel of a woman closer to him. Even though he knows it is folly to become emotionally attached, he cannot help himself. He pledges himself to her in his heart and kisses her deeply, clinging to her.

Screenshot_886.jpg

Early the next day, Eila is sick.

Screenshot_888.jpg

Finally! It is so. Eila will bear a child of her own!

Screenshot_893.jpg

Leia is happy with the news that her tribe will have two more children to add to their number. She relays this to Ysa and tells her that it is time for her to return to her mother in the palace. “All is well here, as you can see. And if my brother does not welcome you back to his bed, is that my fault?”

Glaring, Ysa states, “Very well, Creator Leia. I will leave tomorrow.”

Walking out onto the veranda, Ysa takes in the sights with a solemn heart. Aulani seems to despise her with every moment she spends in Tribe Wahine. Leia is right. It is time to go. She breathes in the warm air and a twinge pulls at the sides of her neck. A tear trickles down her face because she remembers looking out over the countryside when Aulani came to her...when he made his choice. He was full of passion, wanting to bond.

1aulani2.jpg

But that was too many suns ago. Their children are teens now and their daughter is almost of age to start her own tribe. She must focus on Kalani, making sure she is prepared for the challenges of starting a baby tribe. It will not be easy for her as the thought of the task was overwhelming to Ysa so long ago. And then the queen changed everything for her...and Aulani...

Just then, Aulani comes up behind her and says, “Ysa. I hear you are leaving us. For what it’s worth, I’m sorry about all that has happened. I...” he sighs, looking up to the rising moon. “I wish I could make things better, but...”

Screenshot_889.jpg

Turning around, Ysa whispers through tears, “No, Aulani, don’t. Just...” but she can’t finish her sentence or she’ll break down. She rushes past him, not looking back. She will put him out of her mind forever.

After a full night of crying, Ysa is restless. It is 3 am and she cannot sleep. Once she leaves Tribe Wahine, she knows in her heart, she will leave Aulani once and for all. She decides to workout. Maybe this will help her to rest for she has a long journey ahead back to the palace.

Just then, a large shadow overtakes her.

Screenshot_757.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member

What ?? that's not the place to stop ! :# hmmm is that who I think it is? A little revenge perhaps ....heehehhheee.
    Is it?
    Could it be? oooh Mor, what have you done
    As much as I'm not a fan of Ysa , I'm kinda yelling at her to RUUNNNN !!
    Now I'll be glued to my computer waiting for the next update!
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    celticpixie128celticpixie128 Posts: 57 Member
    Uh-oh

Mor, I hope a cow plant eats you
  • Options
    Uh-oh

Mor, I hope a cow plant eats you

Lol!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Oh nooooo. Well, Ysa is an Amazon, hopefully she can defend herself.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH!!! :s
    Super excited for the next part!
  • Options
    raemariekraemariek Posts: 88 Member
    @pammiechick I love your story! I do t think I could do this challenge, but I love reading yours :-)
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    @pammiechick sure knows how to write a cliffhanger!! :#
    Is that Tonai!? ugh I was hoping him and Mor were gone.
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited April 2016
    Man! I just started to get into it and then bam! Cliffhanger!!!

Noooooooooooooo!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited April 2016
    What else is there to say except run Ysa, RUN!!!!!!!!!! Lol
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    First of all yay for all the nooboos. <3
    Then ... Ysa kick his butt out of here. It is really funny that I am able to hate Tonai but love @Maladi777 's Tony and mine :D
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    YEAH Tonai! Finally we see him again!
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2016
    Wasn't that man a little too much dressed for Tonai? @pammiechick, you really have perfected the art of cliffhangers!!! :lol:

@Marialein Thank you for loving my version of Tony. I like yours too. Actually, I think I haven't seen a version of Tony I didn't like... :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's good to see how many new tribe members will grow up in tribe Wahini and it's so sad to see unhappy Ysa and Aulani :( And now that Tonai.. :/ I hope Ysa will show him where is his place ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Ysa feels someone behind her. Thinking it is one of the slaves, she turns around and sees Tonai holding a sword with malice in his eyes. Her heart lurches to her throat. Quickly, she jumps off the treadmill and launches her foot into his chest, forcing him to tumble away.

But he is too quick. Tripping her with his sword, she falls with a loud cry. Trying to get up, Tonai mutters unintelligible words and her throat closes as if invisible fingers are choking her.

“And so your life ends,” Tonai chides, raising his sword.

Hearing Ysa’s cries from the slave’s bedrooms, Aulani races out the door to find Tonai about to strike Ysa down.

Screenshot_758.jpg

Focusing his mana as he had taught his mother to do, he dives for Tonai’s legs and pitches him through the air, catching him off guard. Tonai drops the sword.

Screenshot_759.jpg

Screenshot_760_1.jpg

Aulani jumps on top of him and pummels his face until Tonai is knocked unconscious.

Ysa’s heart feels as if it’s climbing out of her throat. “Is he dead?”

“I hope he is,” Aulani says, breathing hard from the scuffle. “What in Maker’s name was he doing?”

“He tried to kill me.”

Screenshot_761.jpg

“But why?”

By this time, Matias rushes over to them. “What is the matter? What has happened, Aulani?”

“This traitor has tried to take the life of the Royal Explorer. We must shackle him and make ready to bring him to the palace for judgment.”

Screenshot_763.jpg

Groggy, Tonai rises, shaking his head.

“On your knees with your hands on your head, slave,” Ysa commands. “You are surrounded. If you make a move against me, I will kill you.”

Tonai obeys, falling to his knees, placing his palms over the back of his head.

Screenshot_765.jpg

Suddenly, Leia hurries to the commotion and cannot believe what she is seeing. “What has happened?”

Pointing, Aulani breathes, “This traitor has tried to kill Ysa. We are taking him to Mother for judgment. He will die for this murderous deed.”

Leia shouts at her former mate, “Why would you do this, Tonai? Explain yourself!”

“I must speak to the queen only,” Tonai states with his hands still on his head. “She will be most interested to hear all that has transpired in this tribe since you expelled me. If I go down, Leia, you will go with me.”

Putting her face in her hands, Leia cries in anguish for she knows his threat is real. But there is no way out now. Her tribe will attack her if she tries to free him.

Screenshot_762.jpg

“Who put you up to this, Tonai?” Ysa asks. “For I have no grievance with you.”

Smiling wickedly, Tonai answers, “Is it so hard to figure out, Lady Ysa?”

That is all the answer she needs. “Matias, Ricci, gather your friends from the slave market and find Mor. Once you seize her on behalf of the Amazon Council, bring her to the palace for she will go on trial as well.”

Mattias bows. “At once, my lady.”

Aulani is outraged. “Mor did not do this, Ysa. How can you blame her? It is Tonai. He seeks revenge on Leia!”

Shaking her head, Ysa states, “You are a blinded fool, Aulani. Tonai basically said she put him up to this. Revenge to your sister is his motivation, but it doesn’t make sense that I would be his target unless Mor had a hand in it. I will not speak further to you about this. You will come as witness and these matters will be official. I will have no further dealings with you since your heart is obviously twisted toward that evil woman.”

Screenshot_764.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    GRRR I really dislike Ysa. She's so dismissive!
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    ... Uhh... I think Leia got in very serious troubles together with Mor and Tonai. Even I can feel how it's tensed all this situation :/ I like Ysa, she is very right and faithful person to those she loves and she is a real Amazon, fighter. My big respect to her <3 Yeah, she made a mistake forgetting about Aulani and I don't support her here, but as person she is really great. I'm just upset for Aulani, I feel like all his life is ruined by manipulation and lie :(
    As always I'm waiting for the new chapter ;)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited April 2016
    I actually lol'ed the fighting scene, I'm a bad person, but Tonai's expression was just to funny :lol:
    And now off with his head!
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Use the force Aluani! He woud make a great jedai. Anyway, really hope they catch Mor. It is finally time for her to put to trial.