Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• Options
    MallanaMallana Posts: 2 New Member
    Bikes: Tricycles if toddlers are added and the action of teaching your child to ride a bike. Maybe even buying a bike with training wheels and an sim with the handyness skill can remove them when your child learns to ride.

Toddlers and maybe preteens: It could be baby 0-2 or 8 sim days, toddler 2-5 or 12 sim days, child 5-10 or 0 sim days, preteen 10-14 16 sim days, teen 14-18 16 sim days, young adult 18-30 28 sim days, adult 30-50 35? sim days, and elder 50-death.

A way to re-color items and cloths the way you want.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Mallana wrote: »
    A way for the camera to keep following your sim would be great.

You can already do that by right-clicking on the Sim's icon.
  • Options
    FranSimsFranSims Posts: 30 Member
    You could add, the favorites system the sims 3,now with the emotions they would react much better, it also the system that he does don't like,for example, like electronic music and do not like classical music style. And it would be interesting, when if make a animals Expansion Pack,could choose the animal they like and others that don't like .
  • Options
    FranSimsFranSims Posts: 30 Member
    please add eyelashes, my sims need, and bad when you are in Cas arrives in the eye and they have no eyelashes, this is very strange.
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    elevators

I want more than one type of elevator like a glass elevator.
    I have this idea of a modern mansion, and I am not gonna start building it until elevators are included in a pack. I'm patiently waiting for elevators.
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    Fixing TS4 would require a LOT of work.

Not only would new emotions have to be added, but the entire emotion system needs to be rebalanced with moodlets re-tuned to prevent situations where one moodlet is unreasonably cancelled out by another.
    raw
  • Options
    A small thing such as being able to store vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator. I clicked and dragged an onion to the refrigerator, but it did not get stored in the refrigerator.
    I don't like having to store produce in a sim's personal inventory all the time.
    That's something I would like.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    build mode idea: combined counter and wall openingba2d92ed40a3541a8129af1788571738_zpsg5fcpegs.jpg
    See how convenient this looks? Sims don't have to go in the kitchen; they have a meal served right there.
    Post edited by uzumo on
  • Options
    extra wide shelf (build mode)

60w-by-18d-shelf-for-extra-wide-storage-cabinet_zpsxkphbykd.jpg
  • Options
    alexbach3alexbach3 Posts: 4 New Member
    Topic interests and changing topic during conversation (TS2)
    More social interactions
  • Options
    alexbach3alexbach3 Posts: 4 New Member
    Funerals
  • Options
    ZTCDZTCD Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a nice addition for the Simers who like to build would be separate adjustable foundations to allow split levels or different levels within the same house. This would allow you to have your main house at one height and the ability to create a garage, shed, or split floor without the foundation. To make it user and developer friendly you could create a slider that would lock onto set heights similar to adjusting a level height between the three allowed heights now. Each individual room would be able to adjust the height of the foundation (distance between two floors) as well as the wall foundation. Stairs would auto adjust to the difference just as they do now with floor heights. Just an idea. Thoughts?
  • Options
    OtherkinOtherkin Posts: 13 New Member
    The ONLY thing that I truly wish EA would add is an attraction system, with turn ons and offs, à la The Sims 2. I know it's been said already by a lot of people but, for me, the game is unplayable without a proper attraction system. I hate how easy it is to make Sims fall in love with just about anybody. Preferences, please!
  • Options
    RoyalTeacupRoyalTeacup Posts: 114 Member
    1. Bring back scolding and grounding for getting in foghts or playing hooky.
    2. When one sim is off lot , make sims still at lot continue tasks they were initially doing, indtead of putting them on autonomy.
  • Options
    mookie1981mookie1981 Posts: 189 Member
    More romantic actions between couples. Not goofy one's that they already do with the fist pump. I would also like more bed interactions with cuddling and holding one another. I would like for the toddler and kids to get in the bed and cuddle with the parents. Please add an attraction system. I hate my sims being able to get with anybody in town its boring. Story progression would also be awsome.
    2vmcal4.jpg
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    FemmieFemmie Posts: 1 New Member
    Please can you fixen the radio??? When your speeding up time the radio is speeding up too... Its annoying... XD

And maybe changing the colors using a interface for the items in your house?? :)
  • Options
    I want a different kind of wall in build mode. The wall has a pre-attached shelf all the way across four feet up. The bottom half of the wall is concrete. The top half of the wall is plain. The top half of the wall is perpendicular to the bottom half. The top half of the wall is concave, so that the shelf is not taking too much room of the bedroom and is not awkwardly sticking out. The shelf is attached to the plain part of the wall.
  • Options
    GasStationSushiGasStationSushi Posts: 20 New Member
    They NEED to fix the potato video recording feature! Screen recording software is very expensive and not a lot of people can afford it so fixing the resolution of the video recording within the game to be the resolution of your display would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    jamyinjamyin Posts: 3 New Member
    Instead of the aim bubble above sims, replace it with wants and fears because I never do them and see unessesary
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    Open neighborhood would solve 90 % of the problem, but if not. Can we at least visit lots right next door w/o a loading screen?
  • Options
    anonymous3kanonymous3k Posts: 23 Member
    i would like to able to do laundry to be added to the game , I would love that :smile:
  • Options
    Sasquatch_01Sasquatch_01 Posts: 538 Member
    After the last few reports, it looks like "The Sims 5" and a built-in error-reporting interface will be required to fix The Sims 4 since none of what those users are claiming to be experiencing should even be possible. Either they're all lying or the code is so terrible that they can't even verify that a timestamp is written correctly.
  • Options
    1upMushrooms1upMushrooms Posts: 183 Member
    I haven't played the game in a while, so if there's any changes for what I'm about to suggest, please let me know!

The roofing option seems limited in some ways in TS4-- more specifically the "generated walls" of the roof (whether it be the 'slanted' side or the 'front' side). With what I remember, coloring is limited for these walls; only one roof's walls will be colored instead of individual wall pieces as if the roof acts like an entire room.
    Also, removing these 'roof walls' would be great, but sadly, I guess the game is limited to removing the entire roof instead.

By the way, this is what I mean by "roof walls" (they are bordered by the red lines) : http://i59.tinypic.com/9ztu1y.png
  • Options
    Fonxi121994Fonxi121994 Posts: 457 Member
    After the last few reports, it looks like "The Sims 5" and a built-in error-reporting interface will be required to fix The Sims 4 since none of what those users are claiming to be experiencing should even be possible. Either they're all lying or the code is so terrible that they can't even verify that a timestamp is written correctly.

Ha ha ha. The Sims 4 has the weirdest bugs I've ever seen. People don't lie, they simply tell their experiences.
    And yes, this game is terribly written as its performance is way worse than more demanding games.
    The changes came slowly at first. Most didn't realize, or didn't care, and accepted them. They chose a comfortable life.