Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What CAN be done to fix TS4?

Comments

• Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I just want them to stop talking to each other constantly.
  • Options
    DemonPosterDemonPoster Posts: 13 New Member
    I mentioned that there would probably more... there is a bug that has been driving me mad... married sims constantly getting the whim to get engaged or married to their significant other. They're already married!
  • Options
    ikitty2ikitty2 Posts: 2 New Member
    •Neighborhoods like TS3 - I cannot stand the setup for neighbor hoods in TS4. Please change
    •Vehicles
    •Toddlers
    •Ability to take baby out of cot to places
    •Social media
    •More jobs - Teacher, non interactive nurse, firefighter, Police, ect...
    •More traits
    •more household spots
    •More lots
    •boats
    •more furniture
    •more food to cook
    •tropical town
    •BIGGER TOWNS LIKE TS3 - I have a slow laptop and it takes 7 minutes to travel to a lot.
    •more hair
    •Cafes
    •PETS - cats, dogs, horses, bunnies, birds, pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, (Maybe a farm life expansion pack) Guinea pigs, reptiles, amphibians
    •Seasons

So many more suggestions just not enough time to write them
  • Options
    TinjaNurtleTinjaNurtle Posts: 167 Member
    edited April 2016
    Ever since I got back into The Sims 3, I realized a few things I miss while playing The Sims 4. I, like many others, would like more interactions with babies, such as putting them in the stroller and going for walks and being able to carry them around. Toddlers have been requested thousands of time and I agree that they should be added into Sims 4. Also, I think it would be awesome to have another world like Bridgeport and be able to turn our sims into celebrities. Careers like acting and singing would be nice as well as the ability to join our sims on gigs. Another thing are supernatural creatures. I love creating vampires and other creatures and I may be in the minority, but I like the zombies, but that's just me. There's a lot more, but I'll stop here.
    Origin ID: pizza_the_hut82
    Steam ID:GreenEggsandPam
  • Options
    zap608zap608 Posts: 82 Member
    The option to delete NCPs permanently. I don't need 100 pointless bodies wandering my neighbourhoods. Or the option to get rid of the roads so I can play the neighbourhoods I have without endless ALL NIGHT walk-bys. Why did you change this? I used the night to actually get things done due to the empty streets and no lag, now they are wandering around like homeless people all the time. It's maddening.

The Job lots. Why are they such a secret? We should be able to re model and stay all night if we want. The labs I worked in didn't have 'tourists' wandering around using the equipment either (thankfully). Are they really that needy that they need outsiders even at a research lab for company? Most scientists are happy to work alone. I'd like to make a BONES style lab but so far its been pointless. Changing their clothes is not science by the way it's ridiculous.

The space 🐸🐸🐸🐸, get rid of it. It's not funny and never was. If you feel the need then let them be abducted but NO babies, its the worse thing this game ever added, after 16 years it's really gone on too long.

Eating and talking, taking over an hour to finish, dancing around the table, sitting before putting a book away, taking a book in another room to read it, staring at nothing while cooking and eating why?

The bills, why am I billed for any lot I'm visiting as well as my own? A vacation recently cost my sims £80,000 due to the cost of the (pre paid for) accommodation being added to the bills, on 2 consecutive days. This includes the hermit's house. And why are they taxed on food on their inventory?; Not even the EU would go that far. It can be done The Sims 2 didn’t have this crazy set up.

Thank you for the neighbourhood island in Windburgh, it the best money I ever spent on this game. No roads (or walk bys yippee!) beautiful scenery and fantastic effects, its clear a lot of work and thought went into it. I love it all, thank you. More of this please :-)
    Find me; Freeasabird, The Shed @ Sims 4 Studio. Custom content for The Sims 4.
  • Options
    JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    I just want ONE thing: The thiefs!!!! Please, EA Games, take them to the game!!
  • Options
    bangjiunbangjiun Posts: 1 New Member
    In the next update there will be more worlds right? More worlds mean more household. So I think EA would add an option to toggle on/off career, skills, and romance advancement for any unplayed sims in the next addition.

It's kinda crazy to manage around 35 household in my game (so much loading between lots), so they can advance their careers and skills, just to add more realism in my game.

And I think if this options are available, it could be a cool surprise if we meet unplayed sims who is an investor, or a professionals athlete if we ask their career, rather than meet a level 1 career
  • Options
    VarmblohdVarmblohd Posts: 6 New Member
    I'd love to get memories back. Not the scrapbook ones like in TS3. But memories like in TS2!
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Make it so houses will auto-fill like they are suppose to. (The option is there yet I haven't seen it work since the game came out. I've been using a mod to conjure up marriages and pregnancies and filling houses) it would be nice if it did this automatically.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    MegastephMegasteph Posts: 58 Member
    Story progression

being able to set the life span in days for different phase of sims just like in sims 3 ex: young adults and elders

Having games/acitivites to do in house without having to buy expansion pack just like in sims 3...
  • Options
    vergil7vergil7 Posts: 106 Member
    walking style.

I want Putin style
  • Options
    JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    Story Progression and Thieves! JUST IT!!!
  • Options
    BLUWolf619BLUWolf619 Posts: 2 New Member
    Relationships with Cow Plants. Cow Plants can like Sims that interact with them a lot and feed them. If a Cow Plant likes a Sim, they might not eat them if the attempt to grab the cake, instead they yank it into their mouth before the Sim grabs it because they do not want to eat that Sim. Also, more interactions should be available with Cow Plants. I really feel that Cow Plants were not made the best they could be.
  • Options
    BLUWolf619BLUWolf619 Posts: 2 New Member
    > @BLUWolf619 said:
    > Relationships with Cow Plants. Cow Plants can like Sims that interact with them a lot and feed them. If a Cow Plant likes a Sim, they might not eat them if the attempt to grab the cake, instead they yank it into their mouth before the Sim grabs it because they do not want to eat that Sim. Also, more interactions should be available with Cow Plants. I really feel that Cow Plants were not made the best they could be.

Oh and Sims should have a chance to escape the Cow Plant. If a Sim does, (s)he should get a Moodlet called "Escaped Death" that gives +4 Confidence, and lasts 12 hours. The higher the fitness skill, the higher chance to escape.

Fitness 0 - 5% Chance to escape
    Fitness 1 - 10% Chance to escape
    Fitness 2 - 20% Chance to escape
    Fitness 5 - 35% Chance to escape
    Fitness 8 - 50% Chance to escape
    Fitness 10 - 80% Chance to escape
  • Options
    SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    My personal demands are (Some are repeated from the list):

Turn Ons/Offs (Works perfectly with the TS4 system)
    Possibly an extra trait slot
    Astrological Signs - (Personality point)
    More clothes based on other cultures

Larger Lots
    Sims 1 Neighbourhood System (Its so perfect for this game, have two neighbourhood variants of a single World then duplicate either of them for infinite lots etc)
    Automatic Memories

Then for the gallery add to the filter to make so it can show only packs you have E.g. Don't show me a building that has all my packs and more, only buildings with exactly what I have because at this point in time it shows your packs and others on the same building if you get what I mean.
  • Options
    LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited April 2016
    Funny things like Social Bunny, Tragic Clown, that crazy doctor that appeared with his spinning thing from Sims 2 (can't remember what he was, therapist maybe?) other sims couldn't see him. But an option where these can be turned off for those who don't want it. Just for a little humour I guess.

In all seriousness - Butlers. I miss being able to have a live in one.

Burglars! I remember I always used to be paranoid I would have a burglar when all my sims slept. I loved it. A little drama in the game. I mean... We have the option to become police officers so why not have ACTUAL burglaries? Lol.

Swimmable lakes (not sure if you classify that place in The Bluffs as a lake though), sea. I do not think any of the worlds have a beach either? I may be mistaken though.

Also, stop napping and just go straight to sleep. Why do they always go for a nap? Is there a mod for this or something? It's so annoying.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    The indoor lighting needs a major fix. It shouldn't look like nighttime in doors during the day.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    My sims keep getting stuck for a long time when I send them to do something, like waiting. It's annoying. I don't know if it's my game, a glitch, or a game issue, but it's awful.
  • Options
    AlibeebuAlibeebu Posts: 7 New Member
    Please Please Please....for the love of god......PLEASE give us split level/u-shaped stairs! So many homes have split level and u shaped stairs because they take up less room and they can be tucked away.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    The indoor lighting needs a major fix. It shouldn't look like nighttime in doors during the day.

SO true. Definitely should be on their priority list. (Also, who is that in your avatar/signature? I recognize the face but can't quite think who. Lol!)

@CharlieGoth I've never heard of this or had this issue. Do you use any mods?
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    LBell wrote: »

SO true. Definitely should be on their priority list. (Also, who is that in your avatar/signature? I recognize the face but can't quite think who. Lol!)

Haha it's Delsin Rowe from Infamous Second Son.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    CharlieGothCharlieGoth Posts: 192 Member
    @LBell Nope, I don't have mods or CC content. It's not all the time, though. But there are times when they get stuck standing, and it takes a while to them to 'react', it's weird XD
  • Options
    LBell wrote: »

Haha it's Delsin Rowe from Infamous Second Son.

He's beautiful! :lol:

@CharlieGoth Hmm, odd. If it bothers you too much write a post on the tech discussion forum. There are many people there who can help! :smile:
  • Options
    urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
    I think it would be cool if your sim could pee in the swimming pool or hot tub. I know you can pee on the bush now.

There is a MOD at mod the sims that lets you pee in the shower, it makes the morning rush faster getting out the door for work

• Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    In build mode, I want the option to make a concave opening in a wall. The opening can be a square, rectangle, circle, triangle, diamond, rhombus, trapezoid, arch, or oval. The opening can be expanded or contracted. Also, an object can be placed in the opening.