Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    yea i can write one more chapter. Leanne inspired me. yes shes still pregnant.
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    is it simslover163 or 123? -_- I cannot remember lol

163, @KitDragonFlight :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    @CathyTea 's simself cannot deny her attraction to Lucas like the real CT can ;):lol: (even if she's being a little creepy... :tongue:)

If Alex was in your game @KitDragonFlight then there'd be a real lady problem. My word. *fans self* (okay, I'm done being weird :lol:)

lol, it's ok. My simself is having difficulty containing her excitement atm!
  • Options
    is it simslover163 or 123? -_- I cannot remember lol

163, @KitDragonFlight :blush:

That is what I thought!
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob I saw you looking for YA sims on your story thread (I am so many generations behind that I don't want to invade the discussion there hehe) but YA-Alex and YA-Lucas are both on the gallery if you are in need of guys :lol: (and if you don't feel weird having sims from other stories in your game). My simself is in the household with YA Lucas so you'd just need to have the cc filter off to find him.

Just thought I'd offer! :blush:

@CitizenErased14 Aww thanks! I won't lie it's very tempting to have such handsome sims in my game *drools* ... But I would struggle to picture either Lucas or Alex in any other reality than the one you created for them. I might download them for another save and just stare at them though :D

There's an abundance of them under #BoredomCuties and #BoredomCutie in the gallery if you want to check them out. Some are hidden behind the CC tag, but most are cc free.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    LOL someone in the middle of Jane's wedding had a birthday (lucky during reception)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    As usual, plasticbox is amazing. Attention everyone who uses CC ( @Julyvee94 , @OJenn , @Munterbacon , @BBQPenguinWings , @CitizenErased14 and @everyone else ). There's now a fix for the CC wrench icon. You'll still have a mark on your CC swatches, but it doesn't cover up the whole thing.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=571988
  • Options
    new chapter is up. it was short.
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob I saw you looking for YA sims on your story thread (I am so many generations behind that I don't want to invade the discussion there hehe) but YA-Alex and YA-Lucas are both on the gallery if you are in need of guys :lol: (and if you don't feel weird having sims from other stories in your game). My simself is in the household with YA Lucas so you'd just need to have the cc filter off to find him.

@CitizenErased14 Aww thanks! I won't lie it's very tempting to have such handsome sims in my game *drools* ... But I would struggle to picture either Lucas or Alex in any other reality than the one you created for them. I might download them for another save and just stare at them though :D

There's an abundance of them under #BoredomCuties and #BoredomCutie in the gallery if you want to check them out. Some are hidden behind the CC tag, but most are cc free.

As handsome as Lucas and Alex though? ;) *skeptical*

:lol: I kid, I kid! :tongue: Mari has enjoyed your handsome boredom cuties *cough*
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

:lol: I kid, I kid! :tongue: Mari has enjoyed your handsome boredom cuties *cough*

And I know that they enjoyed Mari! ;) *cough*
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options

Lololololololol Poor Mari *sigh*
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options

Lololololololol Poor Mari *sigh*

*sits quietly in the background choking on her popcorn silently crying from laughter*
  • Options
    @CathyTea 's simself cannot deny her attraction to Lucas like the real CT can ;):lol: (even if she's being a little creepy... :tongue:)

If Alex was in your game @KitDragonFlight then there'd be a real lady problem. My word. *fans self* (okay, I'm done being weird :lol:)

you weird never. nerotic maybe a little . just kidding i love my cute little weirdo.
  • Options
    hey guys do anyone of you know/remember the famous "Joe Green" and the Cola commerical?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    > @pronterus said:
    > DaraB224 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi everyone! I've decided to try out some story telling with my sims when I recently came across the asylum challenge. I thought that could be an interesting way to jump into all this! Does anyone have any suggestions for a first time story teller? Do you all let your sims do their own thing and create as you go, or have a set plan in mind and make it happen? I'm really excited to get started and am looking forward to checking into many of your blogs! :smiley:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hi @DaraB224 :) For my story, I take pictures first without any plan in mind, then I create the story by looking at the screenies I took. Once I see a solid plotline forming, I start to set up and plan scenes. :)
    >
    > You can also check out my story Undead With Benefits :)
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    Darra84Darra84 Posts: 144 Member
    Sorry, just made a mistake in this forum, still learning how to use it ;) I meant that I'm doing the same way like @pronterus
    My blog: https://simsstoriesmyblog.wordpress.com/
    My YouTube channel: Daalia
    My twitter: Daalia_Simmer
  • Options
    DaraB224DaraB224 Posts: 9 New Member
    Thank you everyone. I'll just start playing and see where my sims take me!
  • Options
    I had this funny idea for my legacy and for the Sims 4 and Get Together. Anyone want to hear it?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I had this funny idea for my legacy and for the Sims 4 and Get Together. Anyone want to hear it?

sure!
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I had this idea of using this dress:
    20s6gd3.jpg@CathyTea tagging you since I thought it would be funny for you to see "Ms.MagaCarter" sim-self in an old-fashion dress

and to 'pass it down' generations when the soon-to-be ex-heiress is going into their Elder years. What I mean by that is when the previous 'story-teller' (in this case the founder)'s daughter gets married they change their party gear from the 'sexy and revealing' gear they had on previously and dress more modestly
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    20s6gd3.jpg

and to 'pass it down' generations when the soon-to-be ex-heiress is going into their Elder years. What I mean by that is when the previous 'story-teller' (in this case the founder)'s daughter gets married they change their party gear from the 'sexy and revealing' gear they had on previously and dress more modestly

Sounds awesome! But it would be a matriarchy, right?
  • Options
    Here is my second part of my tour of Haven. This time, we look at temporary housing (Hotels and Motels) and it even includes a Motel by our very own @pronterus :)

Dude! You have some super cool builds! I'm going to have to grab them all later! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    20s6gd3.jpg

Sounds awesome! But it would be a matriarchy, right?

Yeah a matriarchy. But if there is no girls born it will go to a DIL instead who will hopefully pass it down to their daughter.
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top