Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ThisIsMySimsVision

Comments

• Options
    OpheliaMayOpheliaMay Posts: 52 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hi, this is an absolutely amazing idea for a thread!

#ThisIsMySimsVision

I am so glad that other people feel the same way as I do concerning the lack of emotionally stimulating (for the player, that is) interactions between the Sims. I am also a big family player and feel that the fine details concerning the interactions are really what made me connect with the Sims 2 and, IMO, gave the game life. I also loved the little interactions that the Sims had with the world, such as children sliding down the bannisters. I feel small touches like that really created personality for the Sims and, whilst I love how the Sims look in the Sims 4 and am a big fan of the emotions system (albeit, it would be great if the changes in emotion weren't quite so rapid), I feel that the Sims are quite shallow. I feel another way that this could be improved is for actions to have greater consequences and for big events to actually feel like big events - the Sims don't really seem fussed when somebody dies (unless they witness the Sim's death).

I also love the aliens in the S4 and their ability to disguise and reveal themselves. But again I feel that this could be improved with more meaningful consequence. For example, I would love it if the alien gets the option to reveal their true selves to other Sims and to see both the alien's timid reveal and the human Sim's reaction. This could be based on traits e.g. a sci-fi loving Sims might be excited or really happy to have met an alien, and this could strengthen their relationship (the Alien could feel relief or surprise at this response). Or a sci-fi hating Sims might be scared/shocked/upset about discovering the aliens' existence and this would have an impact on their relationship also. I feel we're partway there with the angry moodlet the human Sim feels, but this only lasts for a short while and only affects their relationship slightly. Incorporating automatic memories, like in S2, (but jazzing it up somehow to incorporate progressions) could help here :).

Another aspect of S2 that I would love to see return is the relationships between pre-existing Sims and their neighbours - it really excited me to think that my Sims already had a history and that, for me, added deeper meaning to the game. It also added unexpected aspects to gameplay (something that I love, but feel is hard to create) such as the Broke and Curious families expecting new babies.

I would also love to see more depth go into each life stage, especially the younger ones. I feel that toddlers were pretty much complete in the S2, but children and teenagers could be expanded to be really exciting. I feel that this has already been covered in the thread and I would just be repeating what others have said so I wont, but adding a schooling experience (with friendship groups, teachers with different personalities, hated/loved lessons) as well as a College one would really spark my interest in S4 all over again.

I really do love the Sims and feel that with a bit more added attention to the little details it could be better than ever :).
    Post edited by OpheliaMay on
    Thank you Senpai Simmer for uploading your Avatars to use - she is a beaut! <3
  • Options
    SimmerForLife101SimmerForLife101 Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2015
    My Sims vision is basically Sims 2, 3, and 4 put together. And as many options as possible.. with even more features (like height sliders, ability to choose what gender our sim is attracted to in CAS, hair length slider, etc). And better looking hair of course, like what the modding community makes.
  • Options
    rbridges430rbridges430 Posts: 2,675 Member
    This thread is beautiful :'(
    I truly miss the sims
  • Options
    WylseyWylsey Posts: 383 Member
    Wow, It has been so long since I've had a peek in here! Look at the many responses, You all have such wonderful ideas for The Sims - I hope that each and everyone of your ideas will be taken into consideration because it would create the most amazing game ever!

Thank you for all being so creative and fantastic! :)
    Penguin Party is a group made to encourage the community to share their visions, hopes and dreams for The Sims series, We as a group hope to get your voices heard and spread as far and wide as possible.
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    Let's get this back up front ;)
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »
    Let's get this back up front ;)
    What the heck!!!! I just read your signature, I never knew she said that... smh. :/
  • Options
    Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    Sul5ul wrote: »
    My vision for the game is this...

I want them to focus on the house and home life in TS5 Base Game. I want them to imagine scenarios and then imagine how each age reacts to this differently. Let's take a family watching a movie on TV for example. How would a teen act? They might be texting, they might be taunting their younger sibling, they might be sneaking off to their room. How would a child act? They might be engrossed in the movie, they might have to hold their parents' hands on scary bits, they might be lying down on the sofa taking up all the space, they might be kicking their older sibling. How would the parents (adults) act? They might be having conversations with each other while the films on, they might be kissing their partner or cuddling (to the dismay of their kids). How would the grandparent (elder) act? They might start falling asleep, they might start asking questions about the plot annoying everyone else.

I hope I explain this well, but I don't want a base game full of objects that have shallow interactions and aren't detrimental to the base game (like the voodoo doll, comedy stand, etc in TS4). This can all come later. I want the base game to focus on family life and making each of the life stages distinct. I want them to look at each of the major objects in a home and think about how each family member can interact with them. Like kids could jump on the sofa in TS2, toddlers could play in the toilets. Then to think about home life and the way Sims interact with each other. Parents act differently to their own children than to their kids' friends or just a random child. A couple who has been married for 20 years and have children act differently to a couple on their first date. Just get this right and everything else will follow. Life is the basis for everything, every book you ever read, every film you ever watch, and a game about life should take full advantage of this. I feel like TS4 tried to make everything more cartoony and a parody of life. They were more concerned with "weird stories" than simulating life. I want my mom Sim to be able to vacuum and do the laundry while her kids are at school, and then take the toddler out to the grocery store. I want my family to go on a family trip to the beach in their car. The Sims 3 came close to a lot of what I wanted in regards to gameplay but it felt so shallow, and the way the Sims (and especially families interacted) was horrible.

I've just spent the past few hours reading through this fantastic thread and I want almost everything that has been suggested lol but especially what Sul5ul says above. And if we're allowed dream of things that will never happen then I'd like themed worlds. I guess they'd all have to be seperate eps. I'm not great with words but hopefully you'll be able to fill in the blanks and visualise where I'm going with this.

A caveman world where sims have to forage and hunt to survive. Maybe learn to plant crops. They live in caves and cook over fires etc. For careers they can make fur clothes and barter them for food or knives or bows or bowls.

A fantasy world with elves living in treehouses in the forest, wizards in towers, maybe some witches and a school of magic. With all the appropriate skills and abilities.

A wild west world where people travel by horse. With saloons, sheriffs, cowboys, bounty hunters, ranches. Maybe an open schoolhouse. Dusty clothing. Prospecting for gold.

A victorian city. With a rich and a poor area. With seamstresses working till their fingers bleed and rich debutantes at parties looking for husbands. A built up smokey industialised time. Horse drawn carriages and carts and maybe a few penny farthings. Cobblestone streets.

And there's a load more worlds swirling through my thoughts (modern times, future, medieval etc etc etc). All the clothing, supernatural creatures and items etc stay in it's appropriate world unless the player chooses to add them to another. So you could have a futuristic car and sim appear in a neanderthal world and the natives would look at it confused not sure how to react or interact with such an object or sim.
    You could have a modern child discover a cave, complete with cave art in their back garden/park and turn it into a den. The clothes would be great for costume parties. Imagine your sim tracing their family tree and discovering their ancestor was a viking chieftain :smiley: Then maybe resurrect said viking and introduce him to the 21st century. I guess I need open world back for this and a probably a computer that hasn't been designed yet...... but hey a girl can dream, right?
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    Sul5ul wrote: »
    My vision for the game is this...

I want them to focus on the house and home life in TS5 Base Game. I want them to imagine scenarios and then imagine how each age reacts to this differently. Let's take a family watching a movie on TV for example. How would a teen act? They might be texting, they might be taunting their younger sibling, they might be sneaking off to their room. How would a child act? They might be engrossed in the movie, they might have to hold their parents' hands on scary bits, they might be lying down on the sofa taking up all the space, they might be kicking their older sibling. How would the parents (adults) act? They might be having conversations with each other while the films on, they might be kissing their partner or cuddling (to the dismay of their kids). How would the grandparent (elder) act? They might start falling asleep, they might start asking questions about the plot annoying everyone else.

I hope I explain this well, but I don't want a base game full of objects that have shallow interactions and aren't detrimental to the base game (like the voodoo doll, comedy stand, etc in TS4). This can all come later. I want the base game to focus on family life and making each of the life stages distinct. I want them to look at each of the major objects in a home and think about how each family member can interact with them. Like kids could jump on the sofa in TS2, toddlers could play in the toilets. Then to think about home life and the way Sims interact with each other. Parents act differently to their own children than to their kids' friends or just a random child. A couple who has been married for 20 years and have children act differently to a couple on their first date. Just get this right and everything else will follow. Life is the basis for everything, every book you ever read, every film you ever watch, and a game about life should take full advantage of this. I feel like TS4 tried to make everything more cartoony and a parody of life. They were more concerned with "weird stories" than simulating life. I want my mom Sim to be able to vacuum and do the laundry while her kids are at school, and then take the toddler out to the grocery store. I want my family to go on a family trip to the beach in their car. The Sims 3 came close to a lot of what I wanted in regards to gameplay but it felt so shallow, and the way the Sims (and especially families interacted) was horrible.

I've just spent the past few hours reading through this fantastic thread and I want almost everything that has been suggested lol but especially what Sul5ul says above. And if we're allowed dream of things that will never happen then I'd like themed worlds. I guess they'd all have to be seperate eps. I'm not great with words but hopefully you'll be able to fill in the blanks and visualise where I'm going with this.

A caveman world where sims have to forage and hunt to survive. Maybe learn to plant crops. They live in caves and cook over fires etc. For careers they can make fur clothes and barter them for food or knives or bows or bowls.

A fantasy world with elves living in treehouses in the forest, wizards in towers, maybe some witches and a school of magic. With all the appropriate skills and abilities.

A wild west world where people travel by horse. With saloons, sheriffs, cowboys, bounty hunters, ranches. Maybe an open schoolhouse. Dusty clothing. Prospecting for gold.

A victorian city. With a rich and a poor area. With seamstresses working till their fingers bleed and rich debutantes at parties looking for husbands. A built up smokey industialised time. Horse drawn carriages and carts and maybe a few penny farthings. Cobblestone streets.

And there's a load more worlds swirling through my thoughts (modern times, future, medieval etc etc etc). All the clothing, supernatural creatures and items etc stay in it's appropriate world unless the player chooses to add them to another. So you could have a futuristic car and sim appear in a neanderthal world and the natives would look at it confused not sure how to react or interact with such an object or sim.
    You could have a modern child discover a cave, complete with cave art in their back garden/park and turn it into a den. The clothes would be great for costume parties. Imagine your sim tracing their family tree and discovering their ancestor was a viking chieftain :smiley: Then maybe resurrect said viking and introduce him to the 21st century. I guess I need open world back for this and a probably a computer that hasn't been designed yet...... but hey a girl can dream, right?

Yep nothing wrong with dreaming. I Love these ideas see these would be some pretty good themes for future Eps.
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    My vision for the Sims?
    I want to toddlers to be like this
    toddlers.jpg
    14xoux2.jpg
    toddler2.jpg
    images.jpg

And preteens to be like this
    199.jpg
    images1234.jpg
    images123.jpg
    89793466_XS.jpg

• Options
    firefly4477firefly4477 Posts: 128 Member
    What a wonderful, wonderful thread! It made me so happy to reminisce about the parts I loved in Sims 2 & 3, and yet it made me sad to see how much we lost with Sims 4. It's like someone taking away the greatest novel you ever read and then handing you a pamphlet.
    Me:Um what am I suppose to do with this? (glances at pamphlet)
    Maxis: Anything you want! You Rule!
    Me: Um, can I just have my book back? Thanks.

Can someone post more screenshots of charming moments is Sims 2? That's my vision. The little details that meant so much. The "awe" moments.
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited June 2015
    Anyway, I wanted to add more toddler and preteen pictures!
    Toddlers-
    images.jpg
    images12345.jpg
    imageshhggsbdbagsdhaskjadl.jpg
    imageshhn.jpg
    indexjghjmknbvghyjmnbhuj.jpg
    imagesbbbbb.jpg
    imagesdddd.jpg
    indexhhhh.jpg
    sims_freeplay_halloween_dressups_by_nef_jessb.jpg

Preteen-
    8979346234.jpg
    12345.jpg
    images.jpg
    images567.jpg
    dvnjsndljkfsalk.jpg
    dvnjsndljkfsalk.jpg
    imagessjfl_dlkfjsajflsdajfsdl_kjf.jpg
    indexuu989o.jpg
    sims_freeplay_costumes_halloween_by_nef_jessb.jpg

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member

I expanded on a couple of ideas.

Check out the thread to see more on how the reaper skill and more could work: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/836552/sims-4-supernatural-back-to-life-pics/p1
    greenXen wrote: »

13. The Great Beyond. Since we have a reaper skill, I thought that Sims might get a chance to play as the reaper. Perhaps they could visit/vacation in the Underworld (spooky town) where ghosts, vampires, and Bonehilda dwell. EA could add in funerals and a ‘fear’ emotion.

2vts26c.jpg

Check out the thread to see more on Petting Zoos: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830757/petting-zoo-ep-what-s-needed-for-a-very-good-petting-zoo-expansion-pics/p1

18. Petting Zoo. Zoo animals could be tied down objects like babies (cages, pens, aquariums, or tethers), so this might make them easier to do than pets or farm animals. Sims could feed them, pet them, befriend them, ride them, clean their cages. Monkeys could steal inventory items. You could have a butterfly cage where kids could try to catch butterflies. It’s also a potential venue for another hands-on job like zookeeper or veterinarian. Animals would not all have to be real. Why not some freezer bunnies or llamacorns or dinosaurs if you add time travel again? If some vacation spots were added, Sims might also import some pets from the vacation spots.

217si0.jpg

• Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »
    Getting Engaged

snapshot_b39d92ca_73a8448f.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_13a844e8.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_53a844fe.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_13a84530.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_53a84508.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_93a845e4.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_d3a845c1.jpg

snapshot_b39d92ca_b3a84682.jpg

Wedding Day.

snapshot_b39d914f_d3bd6110.jpg

snapshot_b39d914f_93bd6cc5.jpg

snapshot_b39d914f_33bd6ca5.jpg

snapshot_b39d914f_33bd6d3b.jpg

Off for the honeymoon.

snapshot_b39d914f_13bd7119.jpg

<3

She's gorgeous! And that restaurant is so nice!

(I'm currently reliving the Sims 2 era daily) LOL
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    My gosh! I must have been preparing for my baby's arrival during the time this thread was made. I can't believe I didn't get to see it before, but it's amazing! It's defiantly a hashtag i'm going to be using in tumblr too :blush: . A sim dream is something precious to all simmers. <3
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    11. Science Museum. I know some people have requested in-game physics, which has been indicated as too much of a stretch for Sims. I wonder if adding it in on a small scale, limited to specific objects like a vertical wind tunnel, race track, anti-gravity room, Velcro Sim catapult, etc. would make it easier to implement because the space is now defined and confined and there would be less exceptions and cases to account for. If not, I’m thinking some fun-with-physics-like animations could be created with these types of objects to simulate this.

xo01ts.jpg1iir7p.jpg

#ThisIsMySimsVision

Expounding on this idea here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/847665/science-museum#latest

#ThisIsMySimsVision
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited August 2015
    I want family play like this in the Sims 4.
    CLAakuBW8AEvT1d.png

All those cute things babies and toddlers can do now in that game.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Scobre wrote: »
    I want family play like this in the Sims 4.
    CLAakuBW8AEvT1d.png

All those cute things babies and toddlers can do now in that game.

Aww, that's so cute. What's that from?
  • Options

Aww, that's so cute. What's that from?
    The Sims Freeplay. Like all our family play ideas seem to be going into that game. I mean it doesn't upset me that it is, but I wish the PC game would receive some baby and toddler attention too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Rosebud1773Rosebud1773 Posts: 17 New Member
    I think what we're all really wanting for TS4 and beyond is something more of a mash-up between TS2, TS3, TS4 and Free Play. My idea for TS4 would basically amount to a complete overhaul, but here goes:

Keep the new CAS design (I love the body shaping and such). Snitch the design tool/color wheel from TS3, this will prevent having a boat load of duplicate CC just for recolors. TS2 had issues with that. Keep ability to grab/move rooms and entire houses around the lot, but add some of TS3's finer building details in. Grab the baby build/animations from TS2 and add to the interactions. Toddlers, oh my, give us toddlers. A real mix here would be great. The basic toddler shape from TS3, interactions from all listed with some added family type interactions. Better family interactions for all ages. Better genetic blending, please. TS2 almost had it right. TS3 was close, but the clone issues was ridiculous. TS4 seems to carry the whole thing to a weird extreme. The whole point of 'playing with life' is to do just that. Preteens, maybe. Teens at least a fraction shorter than young adults, a resounding yes. It's next to impossible to tell the two age groups apart as they currently are. Varying heights between males and females. Come on, EA, it's not that hard to create an animation algorithm that tracks certain points of contact between two sims when they interact. Typical child/teen/young adult/adult/elder stages. Yes to the middle aged stage. That's something Consort pulled off very effectively with one of his mods for TS3. Let's have some subtle growth instead of 'sprouting' into the next stage. EA did it with the pregnancy belly, why not the entire sim? TS4 runs smoother due to the cut down graphics. Ok, that's great, but we have sacrificed one kind of quality for another. We have lost the realistic aspect of the game for something that looks more like preschool Winnie the Pooh in its vanilla state. The open world of TS3 was astounding. It could be achieved in TS4 while still keeping a sectional world as it were. No loading screens between close neighbors, but maybe loading between the main 'hood and the downtown district. The TS3 console version didn't do to badly with that idea. Let's add a bit more detail to the environment. Honestly, TS4 is a little bland. On a lower end machine it's going to look like the Roadrunner's coloring book.

For anyone who has seen the original TS2 trailer, I think you'll agree when I say this. We want what was hinted at. We want the kids to be able to slide down the banister. We want them to dangle from the ceiling fan. We want the toddlers to sit on the adult's laps, bounce, giggle and squirm their way free. No silly, exaggerated walk styles, just average every day people doing everything from the mundane to the extraordinary. Actually use that dish rack that sits on the counter. Use those cooking utensils in that jar. Use the cabinet doors for crying out loud. Use a towel when you shower. Please don't spin to change your clothes. There are so many more things I could add/mention, but you all get the idea... =)

I think that about sums up what we're really looking for in a sims game.
  • Options
    I think what we're all really wanting for TS4 and beyond is something more of a mash-up between TS2, TS3, TS4 and Free Play. My idea for TS4 would basically amount to a complete overhaul, but here goes:

Keep the new CAS design (I love the body shaping and such). Snitch the design tool/color wheel from TS3, this will prevent having a boat load of duplicate CC just for recolors. TS2 had issues with that. Keep ability to grab/move rooms and entire houses around the lot, but add some of TS3's finer building details in. Grab the baby build/animations from TS2 and add to the interactions. Toddlers, oh my, give us toddlers. A real mix here would be great. The basic toddler shape from TS3, interactions from all listed with some added family type interactions. Better family interactions for all ages. Better genetic blending, please. TS2 almost had it right. TS3 was close, but the clone issues was ridiculous. TS4 seems to carry the whole thing to a weird extreme. The whole point of 'playing with life' is to do just that. Preteens, maybe. Teens at least a fraction shorter than young adults, a resounding yes. It's next to impossible to tell the two age groups apart as they currently are. Varying heights between males and females. Come on, EA, it's not that hard to create an animation algorithm that tracks certain points of contact between two sims when they interact. Typical child/teen/young adult/adult/elder stages. Yes to the middle aged stage. That's something Consort pulled off very effectively with one of his mods for TS3. Let's have some subtle growth instead of 'sprouting' into the next stage. EA did it with the pregnancy belly, why not the entire sim? TS4 runs smoother due to the cut down graphics. Ok, that's great, but we have sacrificed one kind of quality for another. We have lost the realistic aspect of the game for something that looks more like preschool Winnie the Pooh in its vanilla state. The open world of TS3 was astounding. It could be achieved in TS4 while still keeping a sectional world as it were. No loading screens between close neighbors, but maybe loading between the main 'hood and the downtown district. The TS3 console version didn't do to badly with that idea. Let's add a bit more detail to the environment. Honestly, TS4 is a little bland. On a lower end machine it's going to look like the Roadrunner's coloring book.

For anyone who has seen the original TS2 trailer, I think you'll agree when I say this. We want what was hinted at. We want the kids to be able to slide down the banister. We want them to dangle from the ceiling fan. We want the toddlers to sit on the adult's laps, bounce, giggle and squirm their way free. No silly, exaggerated walk styles, just average every day people doing everything from the mundane to the extraordinary. Actually use that dish rack that sits on the counter. Use those cooking utensils in that jar. Use the cabinet doors for crying out loud. Use a towel when you shower. Please don't spin to change your clothes. There are so many more things I could add/mention, but you all get the idea... =)

I think that about sums up what we're really looking for in a sims game.
    Those are all really good ideas. I would love to see a gradual aging system too and different heights between Sims.
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    #ThisIsMySimsVision

I love city life, and the idea of bands and celebrites.
    vBig-City-Life-%E2%80%93-HD-Wallpaper.jpg
    Celebrity-and-Paparazzi-600x337.jpg
    HEYROSETTA-1030x685.jpg

I want more alternative fashion, a variety of clothes.
    2080384_111_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC.jpg?1333387574
    Alex+Chestnut+7.jpg
    tumblr_n9hdgnr9gF1tu68wwo1_500.jpg
    joqgk0-l-610x610-shorts-pastel-pastelgoth-pink-black-shoes-bag-jewels-hat-shirt.jpg
    2b0708a9270ccb0f0136e4f951b3e95e.jpg
    b1ee49f660c4beedcc2fdfa2f87940c7.jpg

The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    Rosebud1773Rosebud1773 Posts: 17 New Member
    More kid's clothes would be a plus as well. EA is neglecting the whole family orientation of the game to provide the young adult stage with 'party til you puke' bolony. The fan base isn't completely comprised of teenagers and young adults. There are a few of us old school gamers still invested in The Sims franchise. How about let's unchain the baby from the crib here? Let's give it a car seat, clothes, playtime interactions in bouncy seats and playpens. I agree a bigger and better variety of clothes for all ages would be good, but the modding community is awesome at creating what EA doesn't.
  • Options
    Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    edited December 2015
    Those are all really good ideas. I would love to see a gradual aging system too and different heights between Sims.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.. but I believe TS4 does have a touch of gradual aging.. which is more obvious in elders. They gradually get wrinkles, etc.

Uncertain about the other life stages.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Sim_Lucent wrote: »

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.. but I believe TS4 does have a touch of gradual aging.. which is more obvious in elders. They gradually get wrinkles, etc.

Uncertain about the other life stages.
    Yeah they do it seems. I hadn't noticed before until someone posted pictures with it. It is nice, but it would be nice if we didn't have to worry about life stages and just had gradual aging. There was a mod that did it for the Sims 3.
  • Options
    greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    greenXen wrote:
    10. Group Workouts. I’ve long wanted the ability for Sims to instruct groups of Sims in athletic activities like yoga, pilates, dance, aerobics, or martial arts. This type of mentoring could improve skill proportional to the number of Sims being instructed. It would be nice if Sims could just organize themselves in a natural way, but if not I suppose it could be tied to a large mat object that would ‘call’ and arrange them.

1z20toh.jpg

Thanks for this. I've had Spa Day now for a bit and the yoga mats are a good addition.