Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ThisIsMySimsVision

sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
Hey everyone! I was thinking about how we could show the team our love for the sims and what hopes and dreams we have going forward with the sims series in a creative and positive way!

I invite every single one of you to show in whichever way you think best what your #ThisIsMySimsVision means-with pictures, screenshots that mean something to you, your written hopes and dreams-simmers are really creative people and we have a lot of awesome talent between us! Lets show our hearts with positive posts about what our vision of the sims would be-we all have one I am sure! ;)

Those of you who have twitter or social media you can share with the team that way too- #ThisIsMySimsVision I am sure they would love to see your ideas! Just click on the page number your vision falls on and copy the forum address, then paste into your tweet, use the hashtag and tag the team:)

I think this has the potential to be a really fun way to get heard :) Please feel free to share the idea with your simming friends, make this your own too! :)

We have some really cool content coming from the Penguin Party team, we've been talking and working on this all last week in preparation-this wouldn't have happened without their support and hard work too :) Wait until you see the video @Anavastia and @blueasbutterfly have been working on <3

@blueasbutterfly is looking for volunteers to talk about this on her blog so give her a pm if you would like to get involved :)

This is a positive thread where everyone is entitled to their own opinions without fights over subjective opinions or the current situation within the community. Please respect the kind, inclusive and positive ethos of this thread and keep arguments off the thread. If you need any help feel free to pm me :)

I start with mine. I decided to create something I wish for in game-a family scrapbook of fun times together.

[img][/img]P1030927_zpsmedtgtr5.jpg

[img][/img]P1030930_zpsu9gt4zc8.jpg

[img][/img]P1030932_zpsngnj1b2y.jpg
Post edited by sparkfairy1 on

Comments

• Options
    WylseyWylsey Posts: 383 Member
    Brilliant visions! :) Cannot wait to see more!

I'll start working on mine :smiley:
    Penguin Party is a group made to encourage the community to share their visions, hopes and dreams for The Sims series, We as a group hope to get your voices heard and spread as far and wide as possible.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

Wow that would be awesome! I love it!! <3
  • Options
    Great pictures everyone! <3
    Thank you @Memina11 :)

@fullspiral yes that would be lovely, I miss those sweet little moments! :)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    your welcome @sparkfairy1 what i posted are important things and pictures are worth a thousand words and talk for us
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Memina11 wrote: »
    your welcome @sparkfairy1 what i posted are important things and pictures are worth a thousand words and talk for us

You are right @Memina11 :)
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Awesome post! I can't wait to participate :D
  • Options
    blaznfalcnblaznfalcn Posts: 731 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'd like simple expressions of love

snapshot_219a1f25_c19a21cc_zps20afd0f1.jpg

I miss this from TS2. Would really like for this to return in the future...
    I'll get to working on mine @sparkfairy1 ;) thanks for the link and for this thread! Awesome as always! <3
    "Laziness is a state of mind, not necessarily a lack of action"
    ZY6USJj.gif
  • Options
    blaznfalcn wrote: »

I miss this from TS2. Would really like for this to return in the future...
    I'll get to working on mine @sparkfairy1 ;) thanks for the link and for this thread! Awesome as always! <3

Thank you @blaznfalcn :) look forward to seeing it!
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    I wish I could participate. Unfortunately, to do so I would have to "plagiarize" from the net as I don't have a way to set up the pc I have my Sims 2 on. I'll see if I have anything on my old external HD when I have a chance, but I think all that is on it pertaining to the Sims is CC.

Keep up the good work though! :)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    I wish I could participate. Unfortunately, to do so I would have to "plagiarize" from the net as I don't have a way to set up the pc I have my Sims 2 on. I'll see if I have anything on my old external HD when I have a chance, but I think all that is on it pertaining to the Sims is CC.

It doesn't need to be pictures, you can share whatever you like @WolfEyes the idea is you make this idea your own-maybe writing a little something instead? I don't know you well enough to know where your talents with creative stuff lies :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    What a pretty scrapbook, Sparkfairy. It would be nice if they added some advanced scrapbooking options to the Sims where you could select/customize different book motifs and add some pictures and stories. Instead of CASt, they could have CASc (create-a-scrapbook) with classic floral styles, glossy magazine layouts, sophisticated antique backgrounds, etc. Maybe let you arrange some clip art on your book and change fonts and colors. Would be neat if they could include some kind of .gif converter so you could have Harry Potter style moving photos. OK, too fancy, but still it might be neat.

Maybe they could also have a group Simterest? (Sim Pinterest) where players could post their pics, captions, and tags directly from the game. People could get quick visual updates of what's going on around the world in SimLand.

@Fullspiral, a cruise would be something new, but would the ship sink like the Titanic? Is that part of the adventure?
  • Options
    WolfEyesWolfEyes Posts: 2,192 Member
    WolfEyes wrote: »

It doesn't need to be pictures, you can share whatever you like @WolfEyes the idea is you make this idea your own-maybe writing a little something instead? I don't know you well enough to know where your talents with creative stuff lies :)

Pretty much anything I put my mind to. Except writing. lol My hand(s) just can't keep up with my brain when I get on a roll and if I try writing things down all at once well... it just doesn't work out so well. I'll try to work up a list of things but it could take a few days. :)
    Sims 4 Simple Elegance

152511.gif

This is the truth.
    Mitakuye oyasin.
    To all my relations, keep dancing.
    Believe or you will not see.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    greenXen wrote: »

@Fullspiral, a cruise would be something new, but would the ship sink like the Titanic? Is that part of the adventure?

I would hope not. I just love the ship and think it would be awesome.
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member

Cuddling in bed was wonderful! I miss that!

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I am going to be busy tomorrow putting together my contribution :) In the meantime it is great seeing the pics and suggestions :) Like the idea of a cruise ship. That would make a great vacation idea :)

It is often the little things that make a game, dishwashers especially :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita