Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#ThisIsMySimsVision

Comments

• Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    These are great! Thank you everyone, I really love how you guys are picking this up and running with it :)
  • Options
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    WolfEyes wrote: »
    I wish I could participate. Unfortunately, to do so I would have to "plagiarize" from the net as I don't have a way to set up the pc I have my Sims 2 on. I'll see if I have anything on my old external HD when I have a chance, but I think all that is on it pertaining to the Sims is CC.

Keep up the good work though! :)

It doesn't need to be pictures, you can share whatever you like @WolfEyes the idea is you make this idea your own-maybe writing a little something instead? I don't know you well enough to know where your talents with creative stuff lies :)

Pretty much anything I put my mind to. Except writing. lol My hand(s) just can't keep up with my brain when I get on a roll and if I try writing things down all at once well... it just doesn't work out so well. I'll try to work up a list of things but it could take a few days. :)

There's no rush, its your vision, you must do it justice @WolfEyes :)
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Dangit! Half my pics didn't show up. I hate you forum for not letting me post my pics from Google+ anymore!
  • Options
    WylseyWylsey Posts: 383 Member

Aww! Love this, so many creative ideas! so many things we've loved for yeaaaars.

A romantic animation I think would be cool is when a sim gets married during the ceremony their plumbobs intertwine and become one for a few seconds <3
    Penguin Party is a group made to encourage the community to share their visions, hopes and dreams for The Sims series, We as a group hope to get your voices heard and spread as far and wide as possible.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    edited March 2015
    nevermind
  • Options
    Great visions everyone <3

I mentioned family reunions @fullspiral they would be so good! :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I go to mine every year @sparkfairy1 It's tradition.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

Me too <3

I'd love if they could spend time on gifts too, the inventory system or the winter celebration thing wasn't as personalised as it could have been :)
  • Options

Me too <3

I'd love if they could spend time on gifts too, the inventory system or the winter celebration thing wasn't as personalised as it could have been :)

I don't know about your family reunion gifts, but ours are laughable silly things. My dad still laughs at the clock that runs backward that I gave him at one of them. He has it hanging on his shed out back. It has Bullwinkle as the centerpiece. And I'm still happy I "stole" the hummingbird feeder I have (silly little dollar store thing). It's the games and the fun and the comaraderie that we all share on that day that's what makes it special.

mJl6LmYrJfT2SS0fpueO4Pg.jpg

heartflowers.gif

• Options
    Aww that's fun @fullspiral thanks for sharing <3

Yeah that's what I want-the ability to give and receive gifts for my sims that are tied into my story for them and their personalities too-now that would be really incredible :)
  • Options

Yeah that's what I want-the ability to give and receive gifts for my sims that are tied into my story for them and their personalities too-now that would be really incredible :)

We play a game called steal the gift. You can open a new one or take one that someone has already opened. Round and round, it's quite funny to see what people end up with! And it has nothing to do with personalities, but everything to do with fun because we ALL have a bit of mischief in us!

• Options

We play a game called steal the gift. You can open a new one or take one that someone has already opened. Round and round, it's quite funny to see what people end up with! And it has nothing to do with personalities, but everything to do with fun because we ALL have a bit of mischief in us!

Everyone does really :) although I think some of my family are too competitive for that game! Lol :)
  • Options

Everyone does really :) although I think some of my family are too competitive for that game! Lol :)

My family is VERY competitive! This is why we never end up with what we opened! My Dad has 12 brothers and sisters. Take the time to imagine competitive in that scenario. Then add all their offspring! lol
  • Options

My family is VERY competitive! This is why we never end up with what we opened! My Dad has 12 brothers and sisters. Take the time to imagine competitive in that scenario. Then add all their offspring! lol

Haha :) I meant a couple in mine really don't like losing ;)

I'd love if we could do stuff like that though :)

I love this, it's so cool seeing everyone's ideas <3
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I love this! I've never kept screenshots but I found something almost as good.

Today, and a lot of days recently, I'm dreaming of how from scratch can mean really scratching the land and making do.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXx3NMJzgczsC4-IpX20hJKjxXTT__XNAccg6gCKLZ05Uy-mS5

And then making sure it won't ever go bad!

ww2-home-canning-350.jpg

Kids might work hard too.

FarmingLong.jpeg

But they have time to learn and play.

1.jpg
    TireSwing_color_1081511.jpg

There's fun to be had with the neighbours at the end of the week.
    Newfoundland_Kitchen_Party_by_AlexisLynch.jpg

But once a year there's a better good time, and everyone is there.

00130973.jpg
    1998-santa-barbara-county-fair-poster-joan-jones.jpg

There are tough times.

tornado-xl.jpeg

But better times can mean lifestyle upgrades.

1956FordFairlaneAd5.jpg

Even if those need upkeep too!

vintage_retro_gil_elvgren_car_mechanic_pinup_girl_poster-r8e2d4492ff8a47c68f9423c25fbd85c4_79g8_8byvr_512.jpg

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options

Haha :) I meant a couple in mine really don't like losing ;)

I'd love if we could do stuff like that though :)

I love this, it's so cool seeing everyone's ideas <3

I would love it too. But since we are limited to 15-20 sims for an event, it wouldn't work for me. I'd need 40 at least to get a true sense of my family reunion. Probably more if I want to include the wee ones that are born all the time.

40 wouldn't even cover my dads siblings and their progeny. Let alone more generations.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I love family reunions. All the storytelling, and the group games, and the matching t-shirts, and the piles of cousins hanging out and bunking together. Maybe that's why I thought of farms tonight! Ours have almost all been on a farm or sometimes at someone's cottage in the country.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    @luthienrising that was awesome thank you :) And yes tough times would help some of us feel more connected I am sure! Imagine having to build a shelter or something in case of disaster! Obviously would have to have an on/off switch for those who would hate that though :)

Yeah but maybe in the future we will get that many @fullspiral <3
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    I <3 this thread so much!