Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

From the Fortress: Ghost 42 - Happy Halloween & In Between 2 - Winter Blossoms

Comments

• Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    This was unexpected, but I had too much fun not to share. I'm mainly doing this for the challenges and not the story so it's in "update" style, I have no idea how often theses will be. But enjoy!

This is based on a combination of Pinstar's Immigrant Challenge and @Maddy-the-Poodle 's Tiny Living Challenge.
    Meet Natlei Waters:
    tic.png
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Thanks so much, I'm glad you and ninjapig are enjoying your time in the fortress @eXokamikaze . I shall always make sure to have plenty of snacks there for ninjapig and warm blankets since the snow is really piling up outside!

HwQLEQv.gif

Enough said. :D
  • Options
    @eXokamikaze - I could watch that for hours! :D
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    @eXokamikaze - I could watch that for hours! :D

You and me both! ( . . ) <3
  • Options
    Today we have our regularly planned Huffman update! Arturo is checking out the dating scene.

Huffman 1.3:She's My Cinderella
    You’re not looking for a girl. Arturo reminded himself. You just barely have a job. You don’t even have a tent.
    12-20-15_10-56-38c2a0pm.png?w=365&h=365&crop=1
  • Options
    Next up, back in Glassbolt where Adam finally arrives in his new home. First however, he has to meet a familiar (Pigglewiggle) face!

Rebirth 3: Arrival
    ship.png?w=748

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    I'm really loving these stories! The Huffman legacy is so rich--love the writing!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Glad you're enjoying them! It's really fun to focus on the writing a bit more than I did before. Tomorrow will be the first of Sugar and Spice! Which is my most ambitious story of the three! But I think the Huffman's still have my heart. I adore Arturo.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    At last, the final "big" new story that I've been planning has started.

Sugar & Spice.
    This will be a mystery with romance story featuring our very own Nova Pigglewiggle (Gen 5 Pigglewiggle Legacy and our Detective in the Sidelines: Get to Work). Nova has taken a job with the SIA's N.I.C.E Branch and moved to Newcrest. New puzzles, new crimes to solve, and perhaps even love on the horizon.

First Chapter: Sugar and Spice and Everything N.I.C.E
    11-12-15_12-45-56c2a0am.png?w=365&h=365&crop=1
    Post edited by ra3rei on
  • Options
    Tiny Living Immigrrant Challenge update today. This is pretty much the end of my current play through so I'll be getting back to this once I get back to the game!

Finding Love
  • Options
    Huffman post today! For some reason my internet is being evil and I can't get to my own blog. But it works elsewhere so no pretty picture teaser today.

Huffman 1.4: I'm Found out.

But enjoy anyway.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Great chapter, Rae! Oh! That Emeliano is great! Is he a Townie?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Yup! I actually got rid of all the premades in this save, so everyone is a townie!

I'm keeping a close eye on them all to see who is important to Arturo and what's up with them. Plus with my mod, they actually fall in love, marry and have kids!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Today we bring you a special update from Arturo. He just couldn't wait this Thurday to let everyone know the good news. That, and Adam's still adjusting to the gravity on Glassbolt, so he's sleeping.

Huffman 1.5 I was Born to Love You
    Arturo!?” (Mysterious woman who's in game generated name is censored here) laughed. “Why are we here?”
    12-31-15_12-30-46c2a0am.png?w=748

• Options
    edited January 2016
    After a couple days of hiatus. We bring you more Huffman! Because the rest of the stories still aren't ready.

Huffman 1.6: We Have Fish!
    Arturo tried to convince himself he wasn’t hiding from the fish. But, he still felt a little queasy from seeing those dead fish eyes staring back at him so suddenly.
    01-05-16_9-21-02c2a0pm.png?w=748
  • Options
    Just caught up on your legacy, Rae! Arturo and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are so sweet together. I hope he gets back on his feet soon! :)
  • Options
    I hope so to...they don't have a computer for medicine though, so I think they passed it back and forth a couple times. I think it's gone now...
  • Options
    I hope so to...they don't have a computer for medicine though, so I think they passed it back and forth a couple times. I think it's gone now...

Poor things! :( *ninjapig runs over with orange juice*
  • Options
    Back on Glassbolt today with Adam. It's time for him to say goodbye to his new friend and hello to his new neighbors.

Rebrith 1.4: A New Home
    01-06-16_8-03-02c2a0pm.png?w=748
  • Options
    This save is just so easy to play. Sometimes you feel like playing, but don't dare play any of your main games since you have to do a lot of writing to catch up.

So today, we have our tiny living immigrant challenge update. Meet Aarde, our gen two child.
    TI - Next Generation
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love reading about Adam! You're doing a great job with that challenge! Makes me want to do it but gasp...I have too many I want to do.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Love reading about Adam! You're doing a great job with that challenge! Makes me want to do it but gasp...I have too many I want to do.

I have a looong list of challenges I want to do as well. I will say, after I've played Adam for a while, I keep getting surprised by the lack of limits in the other games. Oh they can take stuff in and out of the family inventory?! And save money for more than a week?! It's definitely a fun challenge to play so I'm glad you're enjoying reading it as well!
  • Options
    Short Story Time!!

There's still four days to submit your short story if you've been putting it off. The theme this month is Countdown.

Here's my entry:
    What Happens at Zero?
  • Options
    It's Arturo's birthday! Say hello to being an adult.

It's My Party
    Don’t worry, I’ve got all the ingredients you’ll need. Just bring Arturo and we’ll have everything else ready.
    better-bella-hug.png?w=748
  • Options
    It's Monday - that means we back with Adam. We've got a bit of a different story here. Lots of little bits pieced together. Enjoy!

Apocalypse Rebirth 5: Settling In
    01-06-16_8-05-54c2a0pm.png