Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Munterbacon I have a family with teen triplet boys on the gallery. The Whitlock Family. It's Natsukoi, one of my legacy spares, and her family. :)

Sweet! I got them!
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    @BBQPenguinWings I love that the people around you are so attentive and caring enough to provide you great presents! Happy holidays to you and your family. <3:)

I love them all. They are so great. I'm very lucky
  • Options
    Like these
    @Munterbacon

soltan_amir_bath_house3.jpgcircular-abbey.jpg

roman-bath-house.jpgroman-baths-bath-374.jpg

Ooohhh. You could gut the Meatball Mansion and use that for a spa? It's a 50x40 lot so might need to go on a big lot, oooooor there is a 40x30 version of it called Dreams of Venice in my gallery.

I could have a play around with it and see how it scrubs up as a spa, it's got plenty of water already! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    Holy Toledo @BBQPenguinWings, are those sim creations? Which sims? How? Why? Those are fantastic!
  • Options
    Like these
    @Munterbacon

soltan_amir_bath_house3.jpgcircular-abbey.jpg

roman-bath-house.jpgroman-baths-bath-374.jpg

Ooohhh. You could gut the Meatball Mansion and use that for a spa? It's a 50x40 lot so might need to go on a big lot, oooooor there is a 40x30 version of it called Dreams of Venice in my gallery.

I could have a play around with it and see how it scrubs up as a spa, it's got plenty of water already! :D

Ooh let me look at those in game when I can.

I just love the new GT stuff. The crumbly columns, the steam and bubbles, water with roses.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Pinkslinky wrote: »
    Holy Toledo @BBQPenguinWings, are those sim creations? Which sims? How? Why? Those are fantastic!

No, it's just inspiration I want to use for a build. I like to look up images to get ideas from.

It helps to get ideas!
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    Great inspiration. Can't wait to see what you create using those.
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    ra3rei wrote: »
    (And if you think it's good as grilled cheese, try gouda instead). :D

Gouda is Free-Jon's favorite cheese!

(Actually, I stole using gouda as his favorite cheese because of a conversation that you and @eXokamikaze had about gouda on your blog--remember that?)

whos free jon?

Free-Jon (whose real name is Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea) is the son of Young Cathy Tea and Elder Wolff in the Houseful of Hippies story! Here's a photo--he's a cutie! :)

bday07.png
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    (And if you think it's good as grilled cheese, try gouda instead). :D

Gouda is Free-Jon's favorite cheese!

(Actually, I stole using gouda as his favorite cheese because of a conversation that you and @eXokamikaze had about gouda on your blog--remember that?)

whos free jon?

Free-Jon (whose real name is Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea) is the son of Young Cathy Tea and Elder Wolff in the Houseful of Hippies story! Here's a photo--he's a cutie! :)

bday07.png

i don't know what cuter free john or you putting yourself in a story. i would have known but you told me not to keep up with your stories.
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    @Munterbacon I changed out the CC hair, and put up the group of teen girls onto the gallery! Feel free to delete/change them as necessary, I'd just used them once to get screenshots for my Halloween short story! My gallery name is same as here, sabreene!
  • Options
    sabreene wrote: »
    @Munterbacon I changed out the CC hair, and put up the group of teen girls onto the gallery! Feel free to delete/change them as necessary, I'd just used them once to get screenshots for my Halloween short story! My gallery name is same as here, sabreene!

Sweet! I'll grab them when I'm next in the game! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I'll make some teen girls.. No cc? You sick? Lol @Munterbacon
  • Options

Just too lazy to go through my mods folder and remove the broken ones. :D

I'll sort it out in the new year and be back to my cc-hoarding self.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    I just bought all the DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition that I didn't have. Saw it was on sale so think that now might be the right time for another playthrough, or to finish my Qunari Mage playthrough.

@Munterbacon I did the same!

But I'm too lazy to update all my mods, so I haven't gone into the game yet. Maybe I'll just start a brand new non-cc game!
  • Options

Making the first girl now and I randomly generated her last name... Fuchs
  • Options

Making the first girl now and I randomly generated her last name... Fuchs

I can picture her catch-phrase now... "No Fuchs given!" :D

Of course, it may not even be pronounced that way, but that's how I saw it! >:)
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    I just bought all the DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition that I didn't have. Saw it was on sale so think that now might be the right time for another playthrough, or to finish my Qunari Mage playthrough.

But I'm too lazy to update all my mods, so I haven't gone into the game yet. Maybe I'll just start a brand new non-cc game!

I haven't modded in DA: I yet, so maybe I should give it a go. Any recommendations?
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Whine. Wordpress is super picky about what their image galleries can link out to and how they behave. I'm having to code with tables! in 2015 just to get this page to work the way I want it to. (If you all hate it when I roll it out, let me know and I'll be happy to delete all this outdated formatting.)
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options

I haven't modded in DA: I yet, so maybe I should give it a go. Any recommendations?

I used to have a bunch bookmarked on tumblr, but now they're overrun with sim4 mods and I can't find them, lol! But for the most part, I think everything I've used has been put up on nexus ( http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/categories/? )

You have to use the mod manager to get them to run (http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/693/ ) , and I haven't updated mine to the newest one, which means I need to check on all my mods to see if they still work!

What I used to use -- I loved having different "pajamas" for each of my inquisitor races, so they all had something unique to themselves. Plus, I got tired of the pajama look! Besides that, I have some bug fixes, immediate looting, no dirt build up on pants, and different "formal" wear for the party in Halamshiral, re-colored leather, remove all armor class restrictions, a mod so iron bull always has his tattoos on (for some odd reason you only saw them in his love scenes!), some hairstyles, black armor for Dorian and some various armor/weapon/cloth re-colors. Not nearly as much as DAO (I'd never be able to name all the mods for that!), or even DA2 (where I got into doing modding myself!), but still there's some good looking stuff out there.

All this mod talk makes me want to play it!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Whine. Wordpress is super picky about what their image galleries can link out to and how they behave. I'm having to code with tables! in 2015 just to get this page to work the way I want it to. (If you all hate it when I roll it out, let me know and I'll be happy to delete all this outdated formatting.)

Ugh. I know. That's why I went with super simple linear stuff... I sort of wish that WordPress had a complete html/css option where we could do our own of both with divs and stuff....

But on the other hand! It's fun for it to feel not like work for me!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options

I used to have a bunch bookmarked on tumblr, but now they're overrun with sim4 mods and I can't find them, lol! But for the most part, I think everything I've used has been put up on nexus ( http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/categories/? )

You have to use the mod manager to get them to run (http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/693/ ) , and I haven't updated mine to the newest one, which means I need to check on all my mods to see if they still work!

What I used to use -- I loved having different "pajamas" for each of my inquisitor races, so they all had something unique to themselves. Plus, I got tired of the pajama look! Besides that, I have some bug fixes, immediate looting, no dirt build up on pants, and different "formal" wear for the party in Halamshiral, re-colored leather, remove all armor class restrictions, a mod so iron bull always has his tattoos on (for some odd reason you only saw them in his love scenes!), some hairstyles, black armor for Dorian and some various armor/weapon/cloth re-colors. Not nearly as much as DAO (I'd never be able to name all the mods for that!), or even DA2 (where I got into doing modding myself!), but still there's some good looking stuff out there.

I had about 40Ggb of mods for origins, and about 25gb for DA2. I'm browsing nexus and there isn't much catching my fancy, I might get some things, but I dunno, seems like a hassle compared to other games I've modded.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    K. They are up. I even put teen Blake up with no CC. The cute girl from the other day, though I like when she had heterochromia. @Munterbacon

They are under #bacongirls
  • Options
    JoieWilderJoieWilder Posts: 2,513 Member
    Today, I got the hankering to build the ts4 version of a ts3 house I made. The build had gone with a story (though it was one entirely in my head and never shared) and the more I built the house, the more I realized I could never do that story on ts4. TS4 is so bright and shiny, so happy. It's so much easier to make things really, really ugly on ts3. Plus toddlers make things so hard! Caring for toddlers is hard work. So I dove back into ts3. :D These sims may be walking potatoes, but man, I do love this game.
  • Options

I had about 40Ggb of mods for origins, and about 25gb for DA2. I'm browsing nexus and there isn't much catching my fancy, I might get some things, but I dunno, seems like a hassle compared to other games I've modded.

Yeah, it's totally a pain, especially compared to the others! They'd said originally it was going to be unmoddable, and it took soooo long just to get new hair! We were throwing a party when we got new pajamas in the game, lol! But it's really a pain, because once you save with mods, you can't open that save without some jiggering. So I can't go back to my saves until I do something :neutral:

DAO was awesome to mod! We had whole campaigns and added character companions! Complete new scenes! That's still probably my all time favorite game. If only they released a toolset with every game.
  • Options
    BobbiBlue23BobbiBlue23 Posts: 119 Member
    I hope no one minds but in my legacy there is an heir vote, but no one has voted yet. Please could you vote :)
    Here's the link: https://theambroselegacyblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/21/heir-vote-for-generation-2/
    Visit the Ambrose Legacy blog here: https://theambroselegacyblog.wordpress.com/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top