Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 - Did I miss you on Origin? *cries*

Hahaha @OJenn you did! But it's okay. Don't worry :heart: Will you be around tomorrow? :) I should be!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 - Did I miss you on Origin? *cries*

isn't it to early for you to cry?
  • Options
    MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    @Munterbacon Okay, I uploaded them tonight because why not? :lol: My Origin ID is same as here, and the household is Magee! :)

Got them! I'm not playing with CC for a while, will sort that out in the new year. So I may need to change some things on them.
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,764 Member
    I'm happy now!! I had MOM food for supper tonight!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    ra3rei wrote: »

Lastly, (wow I missed a lot in just a couple hours) @BBQPenguinWings it is a well known fact that American cheese is not food. It should not be placed on anything, especially cheesesteak. (And if you think it's good as grilled cheese, try gouda instead). :D

I am with you. Gouda grilled cheese is best and I prefer provolone on my cheesesteak. That yellow stuff is a sin lol
  • Options
    It hurts my heart when I see people make a cheesesteak with yellow american cheese.

now that i finished yelling at you what cheese are you supposed to use?

I prefer provolone
  • Options
    @ra3rei Thanks! I'll check those tags out! :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • Options
    I just bought all the DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition that I didn't have. Saw it was on sale so think that now might be the right time for another playthrough, or to finish my Qunari Mage playthrough.
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    (And if you think it's good as grilled cheese, try gouda instead). :D

Gouda is Free-Jon's favorite cheese!

(Actually, I stole using gouda as his favorite cheese because of a conversation that you and @eXokamikaze had about gouda on your blog--remember that?)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

(Actually, I stole using gouda as his favorite cheese because of a conversation that you and @eXokamikaze had about gouda on your blog--remember that?)

whos free jon?
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited December 2015

Lastly, (wow I missed a lot in just a couple hours) @BBQPenguinWings it is a well known fact that American cheese is not food. It should not be placed on anything, especially cheesesteak. (And if you think it's good as grilled cheese, try gouda instead). :D

I am with you. Gouda grilled cheese is best and I prefer provolone on my cheesesteak. That yellow stuff is a sin lol

@BBQPenguinWings: I find it amusing that cheesesteaks made with Cheez Whiz don't break the kosher rules against mixing meat and dairy products because it's too far removed from dairy. (Which is why they got popular in Philadelphia; ANYONE could eat it)

I always thought that was pretty gross, though.

EDIT: Cite your sources, kids:
    But after Kraft introduced Cheez Wiz in 1952, Pat Olivieri realized he could simply take the lid off the industrial-size can, put the whole can on the grill to cook, and add cheese to some steaks without tainting the grill for his kosher customers.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

I thought the conversation sounded familiar... :D
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    Smoked Gouda! Ymmz. Also, the best grilled cheese: spread marg on whole wheat bread. Thinly slice smoked gouda and cover all corners of bread. Melt real butter in cast iron skillet. Gather thinly sliced Black Forrest ham, put in between whole wheat bread with three or four slices of thin smoked gouda on unbuttered side of whole wheat bread. Fry the heck out of said sammich in butter. Eat and enjoy your heart attack!
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

@BBQPenguinWings: I find it amusing that cheesesteaks made with Cheez Whiz don't break the kosher rules against mixing meat and dairy products because it's too far removed from dairy. (Which is why they got popular in Philadelphia; ANYONE could eat it)

I always thought that was pretty gross, though.

EDIT: Cite your sources, kids:
    But after Kraft introduced Cheez Wiz in 1952, Pat Olivieri realized he could simply take the lid off the industrial-size can, put the whole can on the grill to cook, and add cheese to some steaks without tainting the grill for his kosher customers.

Ugh cheez whiz
  • Options
    you all are mean lol. im hungry so im going to go eat before i read anymore.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    We are part of the foodie/geek/snob/bookworm club here.. With some goofballs (@CathyTea @Munterbacon) and perfectionists thrown in ;)
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Happy timezones everyone!

@ra3rei So excited for the start of your Apocalypse Challenge! *gets gas mask and lots of canned food for ninjapig* We can't wait!

@friendsfan367 I feel you. I have an hour more till lunch break and I'm so hungry. D;
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    I really want for my story and just in general to have, a spa/baths with lots of turquoise, columns indoor outdoor pool, new pool colors, hot tub, sauna, using those steam and bubbles for the pools, rocks, flowers very lush. I semi did that with my party space. But I want to be super elaborate but it will take my time away from my other stuff lol.

But sometimes ya just need to build
  • Options
    Happy timezones everyone!

@ra3rei So excited for the start of your Apocalypse Challenge! *gets gas mask and lots of canned food for ninjapig* We can't wait!

@friendsfan367 I feel you. I have an hour more till lunch break and I'm so hungry. D;

i wasn't then wings who already makes me hungry started talking about food.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Munterbacon I have a family with teen triplet boys on the gallery. The Whitlock Family. It's Natsuki, one of my legacy spares, and her family. :)
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    I really want for my story and just in general to have, a spa/baths with lots of turquoise, columns indoor outdoor pool, new pool colors, hot tub, sauna, using those steam and bubbles for the pools, rocks, flowers very lush. I semi did that with my party space. But I want to be super elaborate but it will take my time away from my other stuff lol.

Psst! Zig-Zag Zen! Feel free to make changes, but I think'll it'll work! :D
    dustshaela.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Oh and my dad got me the best gifts and my brother and the lady I provide homecare for.
    My dad got me the footbath I want with bubbles and heating and massage.. All the good stuff, salts and oils for it, and these adorable grumpy cat string lights (and my massive digital crockpot though that was a month or so ago)

My bro bought me a K cup sampler for my Keurig and a new George foreman grill because I dropped mine off the counter and broke it :((

And the lady I care for, got me a lemon meringue candle (my fave pie), a purple snuggie WITH POCKETS which I totally needed to wear at my desk. It gets cold on that corner and my blanket slides off in my chair. And I was just telling my dad earlier this evening that I love those color books with the mandalas and they got me one! And the coloring pencils and even a pencil sharpener.

Lol. And thats just the stuff I know about. I just love sweet little gifts. Like my grumpy cat lights
  • Options
    edited December 2015

Psst! Zig-Zag Zen! Feel free to make changes, but I think'll it'll work! :D

Oh I have that one in my game. But for my Windenburg story I want that old classic like the roman and middle eastern baths.
    Lots of archways
  • Options
    eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    @BBQPenguinWings I love that the people around you are so attentive and caring enough to provide you great presents! Happy holidays to you and your family. <3:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top