Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Biggest Holiday Extravaganza

Comments

• Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    [img][/img]Screenshot-58.jpg

Here is my image, this is my legacy family I am working on. This is the second and third generation.
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    edited November 2015
    Here is my thank-you letter..

I am thankful for my parents. Even though you make me want to pull my hair out at times, I know that there isn't anything in this world you wouldn't do to make me and my sister happy. Thank you for also being my chauffeurs in my times of need. :D Dad, I appreciate you always teaching me about the several rules of football and basketball, even when you have to explain it to me ten times. :p I still don't get why there are so many rules. Mom, thank you for always being by my side throughout life - surgeries, MRIs, and everything.

I am appreciative of my one and only sister. Man, you drive me bananas sometimes, but that is just what you do. :p Thank you for being my buddy when I was lonely. Thank you for the many laughs you have brought upon this family. You are my favorite sister. ;)

I can't forget about my little fur babies, Annie and Daisy! Annie, thank you for always being my little pumpkin and snuggle bunny and for always being talkative. I love vocal cats. :) Daisy, thank you for always being my honey bun, sugar plum and sleeping buddy. You're kind of mean sometimes, but that's okay I still love you anyways. :D My little feisty cat. :)
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Thanks so much to both of you! Just finishing updating right now ^.^
  • Options
    jensimgirl wrote: »
    this is the first snow from last year

Thanks so much for submitting a picture. We are on to the All Bundled Up! For the All I Want for Christmas, so be sure to show a piccie of your sims in their outerwear and don't forget to choose an item under 100 sp!

We also have lots of other games, exchanges and lotteries going on ^.^
  • Options
    BGateGWayBBGateGWayB Posts: 3,828 Member
    Don't mind me, stopping in to say hi to any familiar face. :)
  • Options
    AMofOzAMofOz Posts: 856 Member
    I'm probably late, but figured I'd show some snow fun from my Roaring Heights game and my flapper girl therein.

f1TRQKj.jpg
    K0wf0AT.jpg
    AcvaeNw.jpg

She seems to love the cold, despite not having that trait - and didn't even attempt to get into her outdoor wear lol.
    -Ann Maree (AM for short)
    Feel free to add me on The Sims 3 MyPage.
    I now own the store! (apart from avatars and badges)
  • Options
    djsdragongirldjsdragongirl Posts: 843 Member
    edited November 2015
    Here is 2 pics of my current sims family enjoying the snow, Ivy & Isabella:
    2gyaqsk.jpg
    5jwe80.jpg

Also my wl item: Overachieving Counter Island for 45sp
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    The Advent Calendar lottery is now OPEN for sign-ups! Please read all rules before signing up, thank you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14240093/#Comment_14240093
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    Hey BG! ^.^ @BGateGWayB

Love the Snow pics @AMofOz. I had a sim go out to Garden in Autumn in her formal wear. Silly Sims.

Thanks @djsdragongirl. No need to have another sp item. That's a one time thing :)

Awesome Terry!
  • Options
    @TnT_Terry

I would like to participate in this drawing, but I would also love to nominate my buddies @StephSteb and @Okblondee7. :) I always wish I could nominate more awesome simmers. :disappointed:

The days I choose are.. 3, 9, 14, 17, 23

@StephSteb - 2, 8, 13, 19, 22

@Okblondee7 - 5, 7, 11, 16, 20

Hopefully I did this correctly. I wasn't sure about the amount of people we could nominate.. because it says "You can nominate yourself and one other," but then further down below that it says "You must nominate one other besides yourself, but you can nominate up to 2 others each."

The limit of nominations is two?

I love advent calendars, so thank you for setting this up! :)
    I became an

: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @TnT_Terry I didn't really get it either (not your bad, it's just a little foggy inside my head ;) ) so I'll enter if @Franny hers is correct! Maybe you could post an example entry in your post? For others that experience the same problems as I do :D
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    jg2342arjg2342ar Posts: 457 Member
    I would like to sign up for the advent calendar!!!!

My numbers: 8, 12, 18, 2, 14

I would like to nominate @djsdragongirl with numbers: 3, 8, 13, 18, 21

• Options
    I would like to sign up for the calendar.

My numbers: 12, 22, 24,13, 8
    I would like to nominate @jg2342ar with numbers 3, 13, 23, 16, 19
    and @Skymyst with numbers 4, 14, 24, 10, 20

and thank you @jg2342ar for the nomination :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited November 2015
    I love all the snow fun pics! And yay, Terry!

I see you have interpreted the rules for the advent calendar: You can either nominate one other and yourself OR you can nominate two others (along with yourself).

And please think about making something for the community too!
    Post edited by ciane on
  • Options

@djsdragongirl ok sorry but you didn't read the rules thoroughly hon, the 24th is not included in the picks, everyone goes in that one automatically. So you need one other number for skymyst. Also you were already nominated for 8, & 13, and 24 is not allowed, so you need 3 more numbers please?
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    ciane wrote: »
    I love all the snow fun pics! And yay, Terry!

I see you have interpreted the rules for the advent calendar: You can either nominate one other and yourself OR you can nominate two others.

And please think about making something for the community too!

almost right lol. They must nominate at least one other besides themselves hon, but they can nominate up to 2 others besides themselves.

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    TnT_Terry wrote: »

@djsdragongirl ok sorry but you didn't read the rules thoroughly hon, the 24th is not included in the picks, everyone goes in that one automatically. So you need one other number for skymyst. Also you were already nominated for 8, & 13, and 24 is not allowed, so you need 3 more numbers please?

Ok, I think I got it now, I thought it was 1 we weren't allowed to use...sorry. I thought I could use the same number again since jg used 8 for her and me.

So for my 3 numbers I would like: 9, 6, 11
    and for @skymyst 18
  • Options
    TnT_Terry wrote: »

Ok, I think I got it now, I thought it was 1 we weren't allowed to use...sorry. I thought I could use the same number again since jg used 8 for her and me.

So for my 3 numbers I would like: 9, 6, 11
    and for @skymyst 18

No you can put your noms in the same boxes together with yours as long as they aren't already in the boxes. All fixed though, thanks for joining ;)
    hugs

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    @shannen, @cmbaker16, @tanubanue, @catdog123 you guys are awesome! If I could nominate you for gifts from here I would in a heartbeat!! :blush:<3 Thank you all so much, I'm so thankful to all of you :)
  • Options
    Terry I sent you an IM :)
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Franny wrote: »
    @TnT_Terry

I would like to participate in this drawing, but I would also love to nominate my buddies @StephSteb and @Okblondee7. :) I always wish I could nominate more awesome simmers. :disappointed:

Hopefully I did this correctly. I wasn't sure about the amount of people we could nominate.. because it says "You can nominate yourself and one other," but then further down below that it says "You must nominate one other besides yourself, but you can nominate up to 2 others each."

Thank you, @Franny !! <3 Now, what do I do?
  • Options
    @StephSteb - Lol, you don't have to do anything but you are welcome to enter yourself in this contest and nominate people if you want.

The rules for the advent calendar are on the first page. You'll need to scroll a bit to see it though. @TnT_Terry is hosting it.

Also, you're welcome! ❤️
    I became an

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    StephSteb wrote: »
    Franny wrote: »
    @TnT_Terry

Thank you, @Franny !! <3 Now, what do I do?

@StephSteb You are still able to nom yoursrlf as well as others, just make sure to choose numbers you aren't already nom'd for.

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I would like to nominate ~

@djsdragongirl with #'s 1, 2, 4, 17, and 23

and

@skymyst with #'s 1, 5, 7, 15, and 19

for the advent calendar please. Thanks! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top