Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kooky,Spooky,Ooky Fun - Winners Gifted!

Comments

• Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @LadyEmillye are you going to post your 'best 5' in the thread? :D
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Of course :)

Your thread is awesome! Can't wait to see more of your pictures
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Thank you :) I am off from work today, so I'll Have some more time to play today :)
  • Options
    CeeaCeea Posts: 517 Member
    Post no more then five pictures? this is impossible! *giggles* Oh my goodness I was up all night destroying imaginary friends. I'm going to post my favourites here (as well as my lot decoration) and the rest can go on the extra picture thread or I can link my 'studio' page if it's easier hahaha. This has been a hilarious and awesome challenge so far hostesses! Incoming pictures!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The haunted mill, the Munstar's decorated lot entry ^_^
  • Options
    Death to the imaginary friends!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

and my personal favourite (it just made me die giggling while I was setting it up)

screenshot_original.jpg

Oh no, one's trying to get away! Crush him!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I really wouldn't call this twisted, more sad really. But it is an original, except it doesn't have a name, so here we go:

From the time the old woman picked me up,
    and placed me in a box,
    I felt that I was going some place special.
    A place where I could be loved,
    no longer gathering dust --- so lonely.
    I travelled far,
    in the dark, jostled about.
    Did they not care that I must be pristine,
    if only to ensure I would not be tossed aside.
    At last though, the jostling stopped
    and I felt myself be carried.
    I saw light and grabby hands
    of the one whose side I could finally be.
    For years we laughed and cried,
    told stories over a tea party.
    I was sung to and my heart swelled.
    I was set down
    and alive I became
    seen only by my truest friend.
    We played tag
    and went everywhere together,
    except for school
    but I always waited by the door.
    One day though,
    I was left behind
    forgotten as school got in the way again.
    I waited and waited by the door
    but he didn't come back as days stretched by.
    Eventually his mother picked me up
    dusted me off and held me, and
    if but for a moment
    I felt loved again,
    only to be placed back on a shelf
    collecting dust again
    and my heart,
    it broke and I was merely a doll again.
  • Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    Everyone is doing such a great job! :love: I will have to come back and comment in a bit, need to lay down for a spell, the flu is knocking me down... hmmm, are there any NRaas viruses that will work on IFs? >:)

May aLL my friends (Real & Imaginary) have fantabulous Kooky, Spooky, Ooky Fun!
    And Big Pixel Hugs to Everyone! <3
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    Oh, @Ceea those are truly great! I love the atmosphere of the Munstar's lot. Was that a typo or your twist on the name? And the archery set! I must admit I did think of adding that to my lot. Too cool to incorporate the digging as destruction. And, YES! I loved the meteors landing on them too.

@LadyEmillye - Oh, a poem about IFs. Too cool! Loved it. And it need not have to be twisted. The warning is for those who might be a bit put off about "getting rid" of IFs.

I am soooo loving all the ingenuity and creative aspects to everyone's efforts.
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    hey Diane dearest, count me in for a 2nd midnight hollow, oh what the hey, double all prizes Sister! Yeah zee ninja kitty is ready to pounce!
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    Thanks Ciane I've loved that poem since the 6th grade !! I'm so glad I found it to share with ya all! :smiley:
  • Options
    The Deadly Family (more to come on the Piccie Overload Thread)

21600182530_d2c15a7e00_o.png

Meet Clarice and Chax Deadly and their two children: Jerella and Moldork
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    hey Diane dearest, count me in for a 2nd midnight hollow, oh what the hey, double all prizes Sister! Yeah zee ninja kitty is ready to pounce!

Ah, @TnT_Terry - You are awesome sauce! We did already have two Midnight Hollows courtesy of Scillakees, but I will definitely add you for a third. And you'll add three venues too? Super squishy hugs and great big thank yous! :mrgreen: BTW, I love your siggie!

And WOW @LadyEmillye - they are super creepy, kooky! I would not want to meet them on a dark night. Great job.
  • Options
    Haha, yeah. Chax is a werewolf and they scare each other all the time. They're a lot of fun. Plus they're all scared of Clarice. It may have something to do with the traits I gave them :naughty:
  • Options
    Yeah, I am sure they have interesting traits to match!
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    That's only because your awesomesauce rubbed off on me :P And yes to all my dear. The siggy was created for me in the last siggy thread about 6 months ago or so. I love it too thanks ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Options
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    That's only because your awesomesauce rubbed off on me :P And yes to all my dear. The siggy was created for me in the last siggy thread about 6 months ago or so. I love it too thanks ;)

Thank you very much for your generousity :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    :naughty:

21793263255_957d8e4862_o.jpg

There's a progression on the other thread

;)
  • Options
    Thank you @ciane it was my twist to the name because they aren't really the Munsters, they're the knock-off MunSTARS *grins* They weren't meteors though, Murman (hehe they all have slightly altered first names too) Munstar was pushing and dropping gigantic rocks from the garden onto them. It's so handy to have a big, strong, abomination in the house! I know it was a bit hard to tell because the photo was done at night ^_^
  • Options
    Whaha, I really like seeing and reading your tries! Is that a bad thing? :D
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Yay! I love twisted names, @Ceea. I love that you can tell who they are representing, yet they are still unique.

@LadyEmillye - Woot! I'll go see what pics you have added to your pic thread. I really, really, really love the ingenuity!
  • Options
    Sadly, I spent the day building a shop to sell the IFs complete with backyard playground to lure little children in. Then when I sent the customers they could not buy the IFs, but they could interact with them. I think kids could easily steal them. :wink:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    I just want to say that I am going to join this..I have a brilliant idea and so I will get in game tomorrow and start making pictures..will be so much fun. @Ciane You will love it! :)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @LadyEmillye I'm not surprised to hear that everyone is scared of Clarice, it's something in the eyes, or lack of them! :o

@ciane Are you posting pictures of the shop? Sounds interesting. :)

@Ceea I especially like the one where the IF is inside the cage/table thingy! :#
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Must... Do... Halloween fun challenge.... I've got so many things to do! A few questions though.
    • Are we allowed to nominate instead of put in our own wishlist? My gifting thing doesn't work so I can't accept any gifts, just doing this for the fun of it. :smile:
    • Can we enter in multiple times? If so, which ones can we enter in multiple times?
    • Can we name the IFs? I really really want to give them some certain names because I'd just love to watch Johnny Depp die and then send the picture to my friend who is obsessed with him see how they react to certain ways of death.
    Other than that, I've got a poem! Made it by myself.

Jewel

Jewel is the name
    Being an imaginary friend is my game
    My person's name was Emma,
    So bright and beautiful was she,
    I was her new friend for a car ride,
    From Washington to Tenessee
    I really loved that girl
    But going through hard times was she
    I was glad to be a help
    But times aren't always good
    You see?

A stop for a quick break
    That was all it was
    Until she emerged with a new friend
    So angry and mad I was!
    They sat and talked for a while
    And finally they budged
    And with him she forgot me,
    And through the mud I trudged

Forgotten and alone
    Like a dog without a bone
    The world was so desolate
    So empty like a jar
    A new human was my goal
    A bright and cheery one
    That would never leave
    But of course
    I did not get my human

So lonely and mean grew I
    And it was targeted at many a passerby
    When they take a quick stop
    They suddenly drop
    And are never
    Heard from
    Again.

I didn't know I had so much evil in me! I hope I wrote it correctly, I haven't written a poem in a loooong time.
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}