Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    EmilyWithHopeEmilyWithHope Posts: 354 Member
    edited September 2015
    I've been going through a very difficult & emotional time, the last several days especially. I've been shedding a lot of tears & I can barely sleep anymore. I've been under the weather, high pain level & awful migraines. That's why I've been less vocal here lately. I've been tattered, torn & broken. I get those days so dark I can no longer see why I'm even here, breathing. I don't truly live, I exist. The living part will take some hard practice, but it'll come! I never want anyone to have to suffer through some of the roller coasters I've been through in life, but if you are suffering, reach out & ask for help! There is nothing wrong, EVER in needing help & support! Emotional & physical ailments can become too overwhelming sometimes. If any of you suffering/struggling ever need an ear to listen, I'm here! I've been there, I know what giving up feels like & it's NOT worth it, ever!!! Never, ever give up your fight! You are here for a reason & you deserve to be here & be happy! To all those struggling emotionally, physically or with both, "I SHINE A LIGHT FOR YOU!" I hope you will again someday find the light in your life! Nobody promised the journey would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it! Hold on tight & enjoy the ride!!!

Much love,
    Em <3
    "I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches & pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed."
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,614 Member
    I've been going through a very difficult & emotional time, the last several days especially. I've been shedding a lot of tears & I can barely sleep anymore. I've been under the weather, high pain level & awful migraines. That's why I've been less vocal here lately. I've been tattered, torn & broken. I get those days so dark I can no longer see why I'm even here, breathing. I don't truly live, I exist. The living part will take some hard practice, but it'll come! I never want anyone to have to suffer through some of the roller coasters I've been through in life, but if you are suffering, reach out & ask for help! There is nothing wrong, EVER in needing help & support! Emotional & physical ailments can become too overwhelming sometimes. If any of you suffering/struggling ever need an ear to listen, I'm here! I've been there, I know what giving up feels like & it's NOT worth it, ever!!! Never, ever give up your fight! You are here for a reason & you deserve to be here & be happy! To all those struggling emotionally, physically or with both, "I SHINE A LIGHT FOR YOU!" I hope you will again someday find the light in your life! Nobody promised the journey would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it! Hold on tight & enjoy the ride!!!

Much love,
    Em <3

Hello @EmilyWithHope. I send lots of big hugs to you! <3 It is not nice that you are travelling through a hard time in your life. Thankyou for your caring, thoughtfulness and kindness to other simmers who are going through hard times, like you are. It is very special of you that you are thinking of others in the midst of your pain. Thankyou for your encouraging words, and for your empathy. You are a very caring person. I will be keeping you in my thoughts through your day by day suffering and pain, as you endure through the way it is affecting you mentally and physically. Migraines and pain are very wearying on our bodies. I hope that you will soon be able to get some sleep. Sleep is a healing process for our mind and bodies. Continue to cry and weep whenever you feel that you would like to. Crying helps us deep down inside ourselves. I send more big hugs to you <3 I can't take away your physical and mental pain,but please know I am thinking of you and are here supporting you through your day by day struggles and journey through life.
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    hello everyone
    I just wanted a place to vent

I've been so stressed lately. I like coming to this forum but it gives me such bad anxiety.
    My ex friends have to attack almost everything I post.
    I just posted about suicide prevention on my wall and someone who dislikes me and trolls people has already made a comment about it.
    I can't even post sim stuff here without them making an indirect post about me looking for attention.
    I don't want to stop coming here because there are so many nice people, but I don't know what to do.
    I am tired of being targeted and attacked by these people.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    rosemow wrote: »

Much love,
    Em <3

Hello @EmilyWithHope. I send lots of big hugs to you! <3 It is not nice that you are travelling through a hard time in your life. Thankyou for your caring, thoughtfulness and kindness to other simmers who are going through hard times, like you are. It is very special of you that you are thinking of others in the midst of your pain. Thankyou for your encouraging words, and for your empathy. You are a very caring person. I will be keeping you in my thoughts through your day by day suffering and pain, as you endure through the way it is affecting you mentally and physically. Migraines and pain are very wearying on our bodies. I hope that you will soon be able to get some sleep. Sleep is a healing process for our mind and bodies. Continue to cry and weep whenever you feel that you would like to. Crying helps us deep down inside ourselves. I send more big hugs to you <3 I can't take away your physical and mental pain,but please know I am thinking of you and are here supporting you through your day by day struggles and journey through life.

Thank you so much, @rosemow! BIG hugs to you too!!! Your words of encouragement, thoughts & love really mean a lot to me, really! It's a ray of light when people are compassionate & understanding toward those who are suffering/struggling. I've had some pretty bad struggles. I will always lend an ear to listen & try to help in any way I can. No one deserves to fight alone! No one! Stand your ground & never, ever give up b/c you are good enough & you are strong enough to take on the world!!!

Em <3

"I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches & pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed."
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    hello everyone

I've been so stressed lately. I like coming to this forum but it gives me such bad anxiety.
    I just posted about suicide prevention on my wall and someone who dislikes me and trolls people has already made a comment about it.
    I can't even post sim stuff here without them making an indirect post about me looking for attention.
    I don't want to stop coming here because there are so many nice people, but I don't know what to do.

I really hope you feel some relief soon! Life can be so difficult at times. I posted under your picture about suicide prevention. I think it's amazing that you support & care about all of those suffering. Keeping being amazing, keep being you!!!

• Options
    hello everyone

I really hope you feel some relief soon! Life can be so difficult at times. I posted under your picture about suicide prevention. I think it's amazing that you support & care about all of those suffering. Keeping being amazing, keep being you!!!

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!
    I don't want people to have to suffer quietly. People need to know someone does care.
  • Options
    hello everyone

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me!
    I don't want people to have to suffer quietly. People need to know someone does care.

Amen!!!

• Options
    I don't understand why some people are upset over my picture?
    Those are old scars, not fresh ones.
  • Options
    I don't understand why some people are upset over my picture?
    Those are old scars, not fresh ones.

Not too sure either. It bothers me when someone is trying to do something good or caring & it just gets negative criticism. Ugh. >(

• Options
    I just found it kind of interesting that a person who joined yesterday posted and ofcourse one of the trolls I was talking about posted.
    The picture is not supposed to be a trigger.
    They're old scars and I'm not talking about how i want to kill or cut myself.
    It's to show you can overcome anything with the right support.

I can understand if it was fresh blood but not old scars.

Ugh
    This is the stuff that stresses me out :(
    Now I'm going to get trolled tonight, just watch :(
  • Options
    hello everyone

Hello @simsluvr90.
    Thankyou for your caring concern for others who are undergoing struggles that you have been through. Your post on your page brings encouragement for both people who are having those thoughts as well as being a caring reminder for everyone to keep a loving watch on our family and friends and people we know to support them through the good, the not so good and the harder times in each other's lives. May we always be wiling to listen when people need someone to talk to, to care and to support them .
    I send big hugs to you <3
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I just found it kind of interesting that a person who joined yesterday posted and ofcourse one of the trolls I was talking about posted.

Ugh

Well know I have your back & also know you've done nothing wrong. Trying to show support & be caring isn't wrong at all. People need to just back off & stop attacking the good too. Grr. Take care, @simsluvr90. :)
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Ugh

Well know I have your back & also know you've done nothing wrong. Trying to show support & be caring isn't wrong at all. People need to just back off & stop attacking the good too. Grr. Take care, @simsluvr90. :)

Thank you so much!
    You are so wonderful! ❤️
  • Options
    hello everyone

Hello @simsluvr90.
    Thankyou for your caring concern for others who are undergoing struggles that you have been through. Your post on your page brings encouragement for both people who are having those thoughts as well as being a caring reminder for everyone to keep a loving watch on our family and friends and people we know to support them through the good, the not so good and the harder times in each other's lives. May we always be wiling to listen when people need someone to talk to, to care and to support them .
    I send big hugs to you <3

Thank you so much rose! ❤️
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Ugh

Thank you so much!
    You are so wonderful! ❤️

You're very welcome & anytime. You are wonderful too!!!

• Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    *hugs* for everybody.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    *hugs* for everybody.

*hugs*
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I've finally settled on a psychologist for my depression and anxiety, but it's gotten so much worse. I can barely go a few days without a panic attack, in which I hyperventilate, cry, shake and generally embarrass myself. I can't tell my friends about my mental disorders, I'm positive they'd think it was weird. Once, when a different friend told them she had anxiety, they rejected her. I don't want that happening to me.
    I also recently heard news that someone who in the past made me uncomfortable is returning to my school. She made it a habit to pick on and bully my best friend, if only to make me angry. She would always make me very anxious, because I knew that she would judge me for everything I say and do. She was manipulative to just about everyone, she would guilt them into doing her favours, and somehow my friends adored her.
    She wanted to aggravate me because I could see what she was doing, and I knew all her tricks from past experiences. But if I tried to avoid her so I didn't start any drama, she would pretend to be upset and pull me back into that friend group. With the difficulties I'm facing now, I think I'll just break when she comes back.
    Only one of my friends, the one she used to bully, understands how I feel about her. To tell the truth, I'm terrified of her, because I know she'll prey on my friends and I again when she returns. I desperately want to move schools if only to get away from her, but my scholarship prevents me from ever switching while I live in the area. I'm trapped.
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    I've finally settled on a psychologist for my depression and anxiety, but it's gotten so much worse. I can barely go a few days without a panic attack, in which I hyperventilate, cry, shake and generally embarrass myself. I can't tell my friends about my mental disorders, I'm positive they'd think it was weird. Once, when a different friend told them she had anxiety, they rejected her. I don't want that happening to me.
    I also recently heard news that someone who in the past made me uncomfortable is returning to my school. She made it a habit to pick on and bully my best friend, if only to make me angry. She would always make me very anxious, because I knew that she would judge me for everything I say and do. She was manipulative to just about everyone, she would guilt them into doing her favours, and somehow my friends adored her.
    She wanted to aggravate me because I could see what she was doing, and I knew all her tricks from past experiences. But if I tried to avoid her so I didn't start any drama, she would pretend to be upset and pull me back into that friend group. With the difficulties I'm facing now, I think I'll just break when she comes back.
    Only one of my friends, the one she used to bully, understands how I feel about her. To tell the truth, I'm terrified of her, because I know she'll prey on my friends and I again when she returns. I desperately want to move schools if only to get away from her, but my scholarship prevents me from ever switching while I live in the area. I'm trapped.

Hello @XSimMimX. It is good that you have decided on the psychologist. It will help you to talk over with him/her how you are feeling. They will listen to you and offer help and support as you endure through your depression and anxiety.
    Friends care for each other. If they are your friends and care about you, they won't reject you if you explain about your depression and anxiety . Some of them may be privately going through the same issues that you are experiencing with depression and anxious thoughts, but like you, are worried about what the reaction will be if they tell someone else. Your friends may then be able to support you and in turn you can support them because you understand how they are feeling. I am sorry that you are fearing and concerned about the return to your school of a person that caused you to feel uncomfortable and upset when at school. People can change. Particularly through the teenager stage, people are growing up and their views and attitudes may change as they come to realise that what they did in the past was not so nice. People can regret what they did in the past. They can be like new people. There has been a break since she attended your school and on her return she may be very different to how you found that she used to be. Try to not think about her return. You are undergoing a lot of pressure, strain and stress in your life, and it is not good for you have this added worry on you. Try just to wait and see what eventuates when she does return to your school.
    When having panic attacks, crying and shaking you do not at all embarrass yourself. You are expressing how you are feeling inside. People who see you struggling would caringly want to help you. It is not nice that depression and anxiety are effecting you in this way. Never, ever feel that you are embarrassing yourself.
    I send big hugs to you <3 I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts. You have many simmers here thinking of you and supporting of you. We care very much how you are feeling. Sending another hug to you <3
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    We have had some bad news, two family members have cancer and are terminal. I am in a bit of shock and very upset.

Hello @Clarkie100. I am sorry to hear that two of your family members have terminal cancer. I send big hugs to you <3 It is upsetting news for you to hear about your loved ones. I will keep you in my thoughts. Sending another hug to you <3.

Thank you @rosemow, we aim to visit them soon. I am sending you hugs back. :heart:
  • Options
    We have had some bad news, two family members have cancer and are terminal. I am in a bit of shock and very upset.

Hearing such news is always the worst. Take your time with them. My uncle died last summer of cancer and before I went and visit him as much as I could, I'll never be sorry for that. The only strange thing is I never got a change to say goodbey, we both were like see you soon last time I've seen him, but he's at peace now. I hope I haven't saddened you more :S just, enjoy your time with them!!

Thank you, I am so very sorry for your loss. We aim to visit them soon.
  • Options
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @Clarkie100, I'm sorry to hear about your two family members have to deal with cancer. Your in my thoughts and I sympathize with what you're going through. My sister has passed from this dreadful disease and my brother is now in the hospital struggling with the same disease that has taken our sister. A lot of people has beaten this disease so try to keep the faith. I send hugs and best wishes to you and your family <3 .

Thank you @cristill13 We have a faulty gene which causes it. We have lost many to it. I am extremely sorry for your loss. We aim to visit them soon. :heart:
  • Options
    Oh no! *hugs* I'm so sorry. :( *hugs*
    SsimSsuse wrote: »
    Since 11/29/2014 I have a facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy) on my right side of the face! I do not know if anyone here know this disease? That was not a good time for me and it has not yet healed. But life goes on.
    *hugs* I don't know it, but I think I understand what you're saying. Means you can't move the right side of your face at all, correct? I'm sorry that you have to live with that -- maybe some day a cure will be found for it.

I am sending you hugs back. We aim to visit them soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top