Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We care! Supporting Simmers going through hard times.

Comments

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Just wanted to offer a hug to anyone who lost anyone today.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    simsluvr90 wrote: »
    hello everyone
    I just wanted a place to vent

I've been so stressed lately. I like coming to this forum but it gives me such bad anxiety.
    My ex friends have to attack almost everything I post.
    I just posted about suicide prevention on my wall and someone who dislikes me and trolls people has already made a comment about it.
    I can't even post sim stuff here without them making an indirect post about me looking for attention.
    I don't want to stop coming here because there are so many nice people, but I don't know what to do.
    I am tired of being targeted and attacked by these people.

This makes me so sad, no one should be treated like this, and it's just as unacceptable when done online.

Ignore them, there are plenty here who are your friends. Just try to report and move on, don't reply to them. People who bully feed off attention.

You have lots of friends here, and you are more then welcome to chat to me if it would help. :)
  • Options
    I've been going through a very difficult & emotional time, the last several days especially. I've been shedding a lot of tears & I can barely sleep anymore. I've been under the weather, high pain level & awful migraines. That's why I've been less vocal here lately. I've been tattered, torn & broken. I get those days so dark I can no longer see why I'm even here, breathing. I don't truly live, I exist. The living part will take some hard practice, but it'll come! I never want anyone to have to suffer through some of the roller coasters I've been through in life, but if you are suffering, reach out & ask for help! There is nothing wrong, EVER in needing help & support! Emotional & physical ailments can become too overwhelming sometimes. If any of you suffering/struggling ever need an ear to listen, I'm here! I've been there, I know what giving up feels like & it's NOT worth it, ever!!! Never, ever give up your fight! You are here for a reason & you deserve to be here & be happy! To all those struggling emotionally, physically or with both, "I SHINE A LIGHT FOR YOU!" I hope you will again someday find the light in your life! Nobody promised the journey would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it! Hold on tight & enjoy the ride!!!

Much love,
    Em <3

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I hope you are okay. Your words of encouragement are wonderful. :heart:
  • Options
    SsimSsuse wrote: »
    Since 11/29/2014 I have a facial paralysis (Bell's Palsy) on my right side of the face! I do not know if anyone here know this disease? That was not a good time for me and it has not yet healed. But life goes on.

I am sorry to hear this, I hope you are okay. :)
  • Options
    SsimSsuseSsimSsuse Posts: 117 Member
    @SilentWolf101: Yes, the facial nerve has been inflamed for unknown reason and exactly this nerve is responsible for facial expressions, even the sense of taste was briefly absent. I could not taste sweet, but hearty and flavorful! And I love chocolate, that was really bad and that on Christmas! I hope that it will really get better with time. Thank you!

@SWSRogueLeader: Thank you very much! :)

@cristill13: Yes, it has become a little better, and I can already move some again, I do not mean to complain! Thank you!

I hope it's not so bad that I passes on my heart here, for me it is no secret!
    Simblr: zimzuze
      Gallery: SsimSsuse
      Showcase: Ssuse's Sims Showcase
      pizap.com14427403434031_zpspcraq5ca.jpg~original
    • Options
      EmilyWithHopeEmilyWithHope Posts: 354 Member
      Clarkie100 wrote: »
      I've been going through a very difficult & emotional time, the last several days especially. I've been shedding a lot of tears & I can barely sleep anymore. I've been under the weather, high pain level & awful migraines. That's why I've been less vocal here lately. I've been tattered, torn & broken. I get those days so dark I can no longer see why I'm even here, breathing. I don't truly live, I exist. The living part will take some hard practice, but it'll come! I never want anyone to have to suffer through some of the roller coasters I've been through in life, but if you are suffering, reach out & ask for help! There is nothing wrong, EVER in needing help & support! Emotional & physical ailments can become too overwhelming sometimes. If any of you suffering/struggling ever need an ear to listen, I'm here! I've been there, I know what giving up feels like & it's NOT worth it, ever!!! Never, ever give up your fight! You are here for a reason & you deserve to be here & be happy! To all those struggling emotionally, physically or with both, "I SHINE A LIGHT FOR YOU!" I hope you will again someday find the light in your life! Nobody promised the journey would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it! Hold on tight & enjoy the ride!!!

Much love,
      Em <3

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I hope you are okay. Your words of encouragement are wonderful. :heart:

Thank you, @Clarkie100! I really appreciate it. :)
      "I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches & pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed."
    • Options
      edited September 2015
      We have had some bad news, two family members have cancer and are terminal. I am in a bit of shock and very upset.

Sending many thoughts your way. I'm so sorry to hear about your two family members. Cancer stinks! *hugs*
      "I've seen better days, but I've also seen worse. I don't have everything that I want, but I do have all I need. I woke up with some aches & pains, but I woke up. My life may not be perfect, but I am blessed."
    • Options
      rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,697 Member
      SsimSsuse wrote: »
      @SilentWolf101: Yes, the facial nerve has been inflamed for unknown reason and exactly this nerve is responsible for facial expressions, even the sense of taste was briefly absent. I could not taste sweet, but hearty and flavorful! And I love chocolate, that was really bad and that on Christmas! I hope that it will really get better with time. Thank you!

@SWSRogueLeader: Thank you very much! :)

@cristill13: Yes, it has become a little better, and I can already move some again, I do not mean to complain! Thank you!

I hope it's not so bad that I passes on my heart here, for me it is no secret!

Hello @SsimSsuse. You are very welcome to post here in this thread any time that you would like to. We care very much about what you are going through in your life, and are here to listen and support you . I send hugs to you <3
    • Options
      Just wanted to offer a hug to anyone who lost anyone today.

Hello. Thank you for your caring hugs. It is very kind of you. I send a hug to you <3
    • Options
      cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
      In remembrance of my American Neighbours on this day. Peace and love with all my heart <3 .
    • Options
      We have had some bad news, two family members have cancer and are terminal. I am in a bit of shock and very upset.

Sending many thoughts your way. I'm so sorry to hear about your two family members. Cancer stinks! *hugs*

Thank you, I am sending you hugs back.
    • Options
      SsimSsuseSsimSsuse Posts: 117 Member
      Thank you @rosemow for your kind Words :)

Yes @Clarkie100 i'm Okay, but only okay! I wish It would be better! :/
      Simblr: zimzuze
        Gallery: SsimSsuse
        Showcase: Ssuse's Sims Showcase
        pizap.com14427403434031_zpspcraq5ca.jpg~original
      • Options
        edited September 2015
        Sending lots of hugs to you @SsimSsuse! Hope you feel better soon. :)
      • Options
        Hello @EmilyWithHope. :) I hope that your migraines and the pain that you have been experiencing are easing. I send big hugs to you <3 I am keeping you in my thoughts.
      • Options
        rosemow wrote: »
        Hello @EmilyWithHope. :) I hope that your migraines and the pain that you have been experiencing are easing. I send big hugs to you <3 I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Thank you so very much @rosemow! I really do appreciate it & how kind you've been. Hope you are having a great weekend too! HUGE hugs back!!! <3
      • Options
        edited September 2015
        XSimMimX wrote: »
        I've finally settled on a psychologist for my depression and anxiety, but it's gotten so much worse. I can barely go a few days without a panic attack, in which I hyperventilate, cry, shake and generally embarrass myself. I can't tell my friends about my mental disorders, I'm positive they'd think it was weird. Once, when a different friend told them she had anxiety, they rejected her. I don't want that happening to me.
        I also recently heard news that someone who in the past made me uncomfortable is returning to my school. She made it a habit to pick on and bully my best friend, if only to make me angry. She would always make me very anxious, because I knew that she would judge me for everything I say and do. She was manipulative to just about everyone, she would guilt them into doing her favours, and somehow my friends adored her.
        She wanted to aggravate me because I could see what she was doing, and I knew all her tricks from past experiences. But if I tried to avoid her so I didn't start any drama, she would pretend to be upset and pull me back into that friend group. With the difficulties I'm facing now, I think I'll just break when she comes back.
        Only one of my friends, the one she used to bully, understands how I feel about her. To tell the truth, I'm terrified of her, because I know she'll prey on my friends and I again when she returns. I desperately want to move schools if only to get away from her, but my scholarship prevents me from ever switching while I live in the area. I'm trapped.

I really hope your anxiety eases up for you soon. Anxiety bites! I suffer from it bad so I understand to a point what you're dealing with. It can really interfere with your life. Grr. And I'm so sorry to hear about the bullying. Makes me so upset. I went through terrible bullying for looking "different" all through school & NO ONE EVER deserves it, EVER!!! Thinking of you & sending many, many hugs. <3

P.S. You are NOT weird in any way for having emotional struggles. You are NOT alone!!! *hug*

• Options
        cristill13 wrote: »
        In remembrance of my American Neighbours on this day. Peace and love with all my heart <3 .

Thank you, just thank you! ❤️

• Options
        ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
        Hey guys,

Another day, another dolla. Lol. :)

I need to take a break, and no I'm not leaving forever. I will be working on a story during this time. Things aren't the same. No shade thrown at all, honey.

Mods, please do not terminate this account. I hope that you understand that I'm doing this for myself and I absolutely love the community, and you! No one is trolling me. I'm not being bullied.

There are people here that I love, and if in the future there is a decision made to take down the forums, and I'm not here the day before it shuts down, I want my dearest friends here to know I love them and that I care.

I am currently loving maxis match and I'm thinking of ideas for a new story. I will continue my adulthood series and I will be sure to update it.

You guys don't understand how hard this is for me, but I need to get off the internet and chill for a while.

Zagadoo this if you want, but you're not important to me anyway. You don't matter. The ones that don't mind do.
      • Options
        Hey guys,

I need to take a break, and no I'm not leaving forever. I will be working on a story during this time. Things aren't the same. No shade thrown at all, honey.

Mods, please do not terminate this account. I hope that you understand that I'm doing this for myself and I absolutely love the community, and you! No one is trolling me. I'm not being bullied.

There are people here that I love, and if in the future there is a decision made to take down the forums, and I'm not here the day before it shuts down, I want my dearest friends here to know I love them and that I care.

I am currently loving maxis match and I'm thinking of ideas for a new story. I will continue my adulthood series and I will be sure to update it.

You guys don't understand how hard this is for me, but I need to get off the internet and chill for a while.

Zagadoo this if you want, but you're not important to me anyway. You don't matter. The ones that don't mind do.

Hello @ilovebunys65. It will be helpful for you and your health to take a break from the forums and the Internet. Take some time to do things that you enjoy doing that will help you to relax and bring enjoyment into your days. After a break, you may feel like returning to the forums. I send big hugs to you <3 You are a very special person. You have many special things ahead in your life just waiting to appear and for you to do in your life. I send another hug to you <3
      • Options
        SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
        I have been a little busy lately, I hope you are all okay and had a nice weekend!
        Enjoy your days xoxo
        Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
        pkJ66Kv.png
        Some links that helped me a lot:
        Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
      • Options
        I have been a little busy lately, I hope you are all okay and had a nice weekend!
        Enjoy your days xoxo

Hello @SjappielovePaul. :) Thankyou for your kind words to everyone. I hope that you had a nice weekend as well. Sending a hug to you <3
      • Options
        LadyLindsay26LadyLindsay26 Posts: 151 Member
        simsluvr90 wrote: »
        I just found it kind of interesting that a person who joined yesterday posted and ofcourse one of the trolls I was talking about posted.
        The picture is not supposed to be a trigger.
        They're old scars and I'm not talking about how i want to kill or cut myself.
        It's to show you can overcome anything with the right support.

I can understand if it was fresh blood but not old scars.

Ugh
        This is the stuff that stresses me out :(
        Now I'm going to get trolled tonight, just watch :(

Just adding that, as someone who also went through something similar that picture was a HUGE trigger for me. Sometimes i can't even bring myself to look at my own scars some days, let alone someone else's on a sims forum of all places.
      • Options
        Hello @LadyLindsay26. I send hugs to you <3 as you have physical reminders on your arms of how you felt and your injuries to yourself. Coping with depression and anxiety is hard. Try to take a day at a time. There will be good days, and there will be not as good days. Life is very much worth living. Sometimes life can feel a bit overwhelming, but the hard times will pass. There is a new day every day. However much the days seem cloudy and stormy, there is always sun there hiding. You are very special. Every person is very special and has a role to play in this world. You will endure through the hard times. It is often very helpful to talk over how you are feeling with medical doctors. They will caringly listen to you as you tell them how you feeling. They can offer help and support as live day by day with depression.
        Sending another hug to you <3
      • Options
        SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
        Hey guys,

*hugs* Sometimes it may be better to take a break. Hopefully you'll come back someday, and before the site shuts down.

*hugs* Sorry I haven't been replying much -- I've got a lot of work I need to do...
        ~Open your mind before your mouth~
        Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
        Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
      This discussion has been closed.
      Return to top