Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played TS4?

Comments

• Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    more than 300 but mostly building..:P I need to finally play the game!!!:)))
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    K4le8K4le8 Posts: 217 Member
    Far to less then I should be playing.

But that's EA's fault, not mine.
  • Options
    BoothBiscuitBoothBiscuit Posts: 62 Member
    85 hours, which is about 3 days. That would be impressive in my case because of how short my attention span is... if it weren't for Skyrim, which ranks at 349 hours... about 14 days, basically. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed for either of them.
    While looking at all of you ranking at 300 for the Sims, I think I might need to step up my game (literally) for that one.
  • Options
    knt1229knt1229 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I have had this game since the end of November 2014 and have only played 116hours. I have played some offline so those hours weren't calculated but I don't get the chance to play often and when I do I usually spend at least 3 hours sometimes more in one sitting playing it.
  • Options
    Sara74469Sara74469 Posts: 513 Member
    538.... :#:o
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    Way too many than what my opinion counts for lol.
    But that's because I've had it running in the background for days since I'm too lazy to exit and restart >.>
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    According to Origin I've put in 356 hours. How about you? If I didn't have a full-time job it would be WAY WORSE. I'm completely addicted!

My counter is always resetting itself. The latest count reads 1k+. I'm not sure if that counts pause time. I think my game spends more time paused than played.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    241 hours. I'm about to open it again as soon as I wrap up some birthday presents for my mom. Haha!
  • Options
    mooredt21mooredt21 Posts: 1,105 Member
    tkwolf wrote: »
    110 and surprisingly already almost done with it
    even got the luxury stuff pack

maybe I'm getting old, but I swear I spent so longest with sims 1, and at least longer with sims 3 (then came the glitches which stopped me).
    Sims 4's magic wore out on me so quickly. Infact, I'm having more fun in the forums than I am playing the game.

I thought it was just me? Wow.
    <----LOQUACIOUS LURKER HERE

***Please bring back Sims 2 style storytelling features and make them publishable.***
  • Options
    panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    I have logged in 233 hrs. I have slowed down a bit this month but soon after the new expansion pack at the end of the year it will pick up fast~
  • Options
    Kevsta26Kevsta26 Posts: 137 Member
    a whopping 875 hours. But, I've played in offline mode as well, which I don't believe Origin tracks.
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    130 hours but I think half of it is from the demo. I had so muh fun creating sims. I haven't PLAYED sims4 since December, but i go in sometimes to create sims. I love taking ugly sims (#uglychallenge) and making them pretty.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Over 100 at the least.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    218 Hours humm
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    why do you want to know?
  • Options
    BobbiBlue23BobbiBlue23 Posts: 119 Member
    Only 22 hours so far but I have only owned the game for 3 days so I expect that number will increase a lot more.
    Visit the Ambrose Legacy blog here: https://theambroselegacyblog.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    189 hours so far :)
  • Options
    IridocyclitisIridocyclitis Posts: 72 Member
    430 hours... I'm ashamed I have been playing TS4 for the whole summer...
  • Options
    MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    Probably around 100 hours.
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    694 hours!!!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    I have played 352 hours of the sims 4 so far.
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    KojiK wrote: »
    378 long and fun hours

3 moths later and now I've played for 822 and counting

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    JustKeepSimmingJustKeepSimming Posts: 3,447 Member
    252 hours. It'd be a lot more if I hadn't ended up in full time employment. :(
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    378 long and fun hours

3 moths later and now I've played for 822 and counting

3 months later and now I've played for 1082 hours and counting

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!