Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers planned as DLC!! A NEW SURVEY IS OUT!!

Comments

• Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    I'd like Generations and University and Seasons the most. I would have wanted a Star or Famous one but I want like a singing career ect.. not a reality show or a youtube thing.. I may actually not buy that one if it actually gets released.
    I see a bunch of these like this Wedding one being a GP or SP. If the wedding comes with a bunch of animations maybe a GP...
    I wonder how they would create SimsTube...
    I'd guess it would be actions done with the computer, where they film themselves and then upload. :P
    Cool!
    Maybe it be like taking photos from GTW but videos and you get to make your Sims do stuff like vlog.
    Maybe the sims could choose between doing gameplay videos or fashion videos and they could have cute little animations sitting in front of the computer. :D

SICKKKKK.
    You could make Pewdipie or IhasCupquake.
    We should design this EP.
    Yes, it would be cool. Especially if it would be a skill, and they would be really awkward at first, and they would be anxious about views and read fan comments. :D I wouldn't mind if that was a GP.

Why can't Sims make this now??? :'(
    I'd make it if I could.
    Hey, I would give it to you if I could. :)

:)
    This is the peace forums should have all the time!

giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I didn't want to hope for preteens... with university the bigger teenagers could go as they are. So much to be happy about lately :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Maybe Rachel wants to make it up for us after her... lovely presentation.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Nope i still think the word toddler and toddler threads would still be on the forums from upset simmers if they find out they really have to pay for toddlers in a ep.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Astro wrote: »
    What am I getting excited for exactly? The fact I have to pay for a base game feature?

Why is it a base game feature? Because you say so or because you feel it should have been? Either way it wasn't, so let's move on.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    I didn't want to hope for preteens... with university the bigger teenagers could go as they are. So much to be happy about lately :)

Yay! Happiness on the Sims forum!!
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I think the apocalypse rebuild one sounds awesome. Get Real sounds pretty cool too. Honestly, I hope one way or another, they all make it in!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Same here, really happy with the content they have been releasing and are coming! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited August 2015
    I honestly think that, if toddlers and pre-teens weren't possible they wouldn't have put this in a new survey. I also think they timed this correctly since everyone was expecting something with Generations, so now those people can speculate on that while they work on it in the meantime.

Who knows, maybe they planned this before hand! I'm already happy the forums are much nicer to be in right now, it seems like people are talking to eachother a lot more and it makes me really glad!
    I agree, I don't think they would put it in a survey if it really wasn't possible to do, which is soothing to say the least. It's like a calming balm after a hot Simmers day. ;)
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    I honestly think that, if toddlers and pre-teens weren't possible they wouldn't have put this in a new survey. I also think they timed this correctly since everyone was expecting something with Generations, so now those people can speculate on that while they work on it in the meantime.

Who knows, maybe they planned this before hand! I'm already happy the forums are much nicer to be in right now, it seems like people are talking to eachother a lot more and it makes me really glad!
    I agree, I don't think they would put it in a survey if it really wasn't possible to do, which is soothing to say the least. It's like a calm balm after a hot Simmers day. ;)

Omg I'm loving this Discussion!

giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited August 2015
    aclavo wrote: »
    What am I getting excited for exactly? The fact I have to pay for a base game feature?

Why is it a base game feature? Because you say so or because you feel it should have been? Either way it wasn't, so let's move on.

um they been a base game feature sense 2 and 3? Thats why astro feel like it should be a base game feature.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    This survey could mean a lot.
    Especially since god knows how long The Sims team has been silent.
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    CrackFox wrote: »
    I worry they don't take the surveys that seriously and go for the easiest option to produce when alls said and done. I remember a pack that was basically Spa Day did very badly on the survey and they went ahead and gave us a pack like that anyway.

How do you know it did very bad? Where did you get the results?

Either way we got ones that basically were in the survey and Generations is one of the most wanted by far. :)
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    pre-teens and toddlers sound amazingggg <3
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited August 2015
    They did lots of surveys about lots of things in the Sims 3 that never happened. It's just a gauge. They would have told us if toddlers were coming,..Just to ward off all the negative press. And if they are to be? EA needs to be much more honest with us.
  • Options
    Icy_Lava wrote: »
    They did lots of surveys about lots of things in the Sims 3 that never happened. It's just a gauge. They would have told us if toddlers were coming,..Just to ward off all the negative press.

You crushed my dreams :'( .
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    They did lots of surveys about lots of things in the Sims 3 that never happened. It's just a gauge. They would have told us if toddlers were coming,..Just to ward off all the negative press. And if they are to be? EA needs to be much more honest with us.
    Well, it definitely seems infinitely more possible with it IN the survey, than not. You have to admit that.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited August 2015
    Actually, the surveys of last year for Sims4 came true, so that's why we're pretty optimistic. I think this is their way of telling us toddlers are coming pretty soon! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    GnarlyGnarly Posts: 55 Member
    Ummm YES PLEASE!
    giphy.gif
    (∩▂∩)/\(∩▂∩)
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    aclavo wrote: »

um they been a base game feature sense 2 and 3?

Well, that was TS2 and TS3, it really have nothing to do with TS4 in all honesty. And the way they were done in TS3 was quite lackluster. If they bring them back, I would like them to be more fleshed out.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Well, it definitely seems infinitely more possible with it IN the survey, than not. You have to admit that.

YEAH!
    Go Aine!
    lol I'm crazy.
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options

YEAH!
    Go Aine!
    lol I'm crazy.
    I think you're adorable. Keep being you. :D
    Allons-y!

• Options
    edited August 2015

YEAH!
    Go Aine!
    lol I'm crazy.
    I think you're adorable. Keep being you. :D

o:) You've made my day!

giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    I'll buy it for preteens. I'd have to check out toddlers tho.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    I think this is sort of a confirmation, I mean surely that is going to be the one that get's voted for the most!? Right? I wouldn't be surprised if the next EP after Get Togther is the Generations one.

I certainly hope not. I'd rather never have toddlers in the base game than actually have to pay for them.

I hope they do have a Generations ep.

If we'll have to pay for toddlers, no... if we get toddlers patched in and then get a Generations expansion, then fine.
    I hoping that's what they'll do. It seems the logical course, imo.

Allons-y!