Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers planned as DLC!! A NEW SURVEY IS OUT!!

Comments

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    Guys.
    I was just thinking.

How amazing would these forums be if we would get toddlers and pre-teens.
    Everyone just talking to eachother, no arguments and just wonderful times.

Ah, it would be a simpler time and so much more fun. Thousands of pictures of toddlers because why not.

<3
    I'm with you, it would be as a dream.
    "I have a Sim dream..." :P
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,492 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    aws200 wrote: »
    Don't know why people want toddlers they'll be lifeless objects just like the babies.
    Then an expansion will come which brings life to them. So yeah $40 for toddlers no thank you.

It must be exhausting to be so negative all the time.

Well, we're sorry that we don't wish to pay for a feature that should've been in the base game already!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    Considering these life stages will be added in an expansion pack, I'm not happy about it at all. Why should I have to pay for part of my base game?

Since pre-teens were never a part of any previous game, I would definitely welcome that life stage.
  • Options
    simsilver wrote: »
    Pets and supernatural isn't mentioned. Maybe they're comfirmed to be release because they are best sellings.

I see the surveys more as a priority list of what is next. Certain packs take longer than others aswell.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    I am much interested in Generations and Vacation so far!
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited August 2015
    I would pay for toddlers if their not offered for free.

You're the exact reason why EA continues to release unfinished games.

Could you stop? There is really no need to accuse and start attacking others just because they don't have the same ideals as you do. People certainly don't need to be told how they should spend their money either. Just when people are starting to get excited and have their hopes up you just need to ruin it for them don't you?

I don't think their trying to accuse or attack you..but what they said is true. If your got toddlers for free in the last game why would you pay for them in the next game? i would expect to have that same life stage for free and included within the base game in the next game. Doing that only lets the company know they can get away with making you pay extra for content you shouldn't have to..it makes them lazy and and a whole lot more greedy..they won't care cause they know you will buy anyways. If you want to pay for them..thats cool but as for other simmers..I'm thinking no..just sayin.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    aclavo wrote: »
    Considering these life stages will be added in an expansion pack, I'm not happy about it at all. Why should I have to pay for part of my base game?

Since pre-teens were never a part of any previous game, I would definitely welcome that life stage.

You do realize that if a life stage is added in an expansion pack, the only content they'll ever get would be in that pack alone, correct? Therefore, if Seasons was ever made, the pre-teens (or even toddlers) won't get any outdoor clothing because it wouldn't make sense for the expansion packs to somehow crossover with each other.
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    edited August 2015
    literally everyone on this thread: "wow.... just wow. as if they have the AUDACITY. toddlers???? COSTING MONEY?????????? after all this time, this is so low and i am disgusted. i cannot believe this tragedy. THIS IS WHY ea is falling apart, with NO fans. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE SIMSZZZ 1, i have the RIGHT to share my opinion!!! this is horrible that they'd do this to my favorite series, i wont TOLERATE THIS. I AM OUTRAGED, AFTER A YEAR OF WANTING THIS WE HAVE TO PAY? I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks, caused by having no toddlers, put me to sleep. i cant control my thoughts, my head is blurry and i cant even begin to explain my rage on this topic.

i'll still buy em tho, i'll still buy em."
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    LOL people are already finding a way to put a negative spin on toddlers too. It's proof that complainers only want to complain and if they get what they wanted, its not good enough.

Yep, it's never gonna end. Something about them will not be good enough.

• Options
    suitcasesuitcase Posts: 103 Member
    K4le8 wrote: »
    Someone hold my pearls...

giphy.gif

Legitimately the first time I've actually laughed out loud from a post on this forum.

Anyway, most of these are great ideas and I would be cool with any of these options! :smiley:
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    simsilver wrote: »
    Pets and supernatural isn't mentioned. Maybe they're comfirmed to be release because they are best sellings.

Actually pets were in the original survey, the one that GTW, GT were in.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Oh great, now people are going to be getting hyped up into 2016 and if the 3rd EP isn't toddlers, expect more chaos :disappointed:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    simsjammy wrote: »
    literally everyone on this thread: "wow.... just wow. as if they have the AUDACITY. toddlers???? COSTING MONEY?????????? after all this time, this is so low and i am disgusted. i cannot believe this tragedy. THIS IS WHY ea is falling apart, with NO fans. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE SIMSZZZ 1, i have the RIGHT to share my opinion!!! this is horrible that they'd do this to my favorite series, i wont TOLERATE THIS. I AM OUTRAGED, AFTER A YEAR OF WANTING THIS WE HAVE TO PAY? I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep because. i cant control my thoughts, my head is blurry and i cant even begin to explain my rage on this topic.

LMAO! I haven't even touched The Sims 4 in months, so no... I will NOT buy them! lol You're definitely one to make a huge judgment about people, aren't you?
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited August 2015
    literally everyone on this thread: "wow.... just wow. as if they have the AUDACITY. toddlers???? COSTING MONEY?????????? after all this time, this is so low and i am disgusted. i cannot believe this tragedy. THIS IS WHY ea is falling apart, with NO fans. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE SIMSZZZ 1, i have the RIGHT to share my opinion!!! this is horrible that they'd do this to my favorite series, i wont TOLERATE THIS. I AM OUTRAGED, AFTER A YEAR OF WANTING THIS WE HAVE TO PAY? I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep because. i cant control my thoughts, my head is blurry and i cant even begin to explain my rage on this topic.

Same...
    EDIT: I take that back.

giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    Jesus I nearly had a heart attack
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    Oh great, now people are going to be getting hyped up into 2016 and if the 3rd EP isn't toddlers, expect more chaos :disappointed:

If we end up having to pay for toddlers, I'm done with The Sims for good. I still have Sims 3 to play anyway and it's an awesome game! :D
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I don't see how entire lifestages could seemlessly intergrate with the base game via an expansion. The people who don't buy generations will have quite a drastically different game. That surely wouldn't be able to be supported in future dlc and patch releases.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Im not falling for it
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited August 2015

giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    literally everyone on this thread: "wow.... just wow. as if they have the AUDACITY. toddlers???? COSTING MONEY?????????? after all this time, this is so low and i am disgusted. i cannot believe this tragedy. THIS IS WHY ea is falling apart, with NO fans. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING SINCE THE SIMSZZZ 1, i have the RIGHT to share my opinion!!! this is horrible that they'd do this to my favorite series, i wont TOLERATE THIS. I AM OUTRAGED, AFTER A YEAR OF WANTING THIS WE HAVE TO PAY? I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks, caused by having no toddlers, put me to sleep. i cant control my thoughts, my head is blurry and i cant even begin to explain my rage on this topic.

Dude, you're being kinda rude. Please don't put words into everyone else's mouths. It will just stir up trouble. :P
    Allons-y!

• Options
    WindelyWindely Posts: 652 Member
    edited August 2015

Yeah, let's all say the game is perfect and tell the team they can raise the price of the next EP.
    giphy.gif

Dina Caliente. ♡ TS2. ♡ Nina Caliente.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    K4le8 wrote: »

"Bro" isn't a male only term. If you knew anything about feminism then you would know that its about gender equality honey.

Talking about feminism and then using a condescending 'honey'. Brilliant. :(

• Options
    BESS73BESS73 Posts: 174 Member
    I would pay for toddlers if their not offered for free.

You're the exact reason why EA continues to release unfinished games.

Could you stop? There is really no need to accuse and start attacking others just because they don't have the same ideals as you do. People certainly don't need to be told how they should spend their money either. Just when people are starting to get excited and have their hopes up you just need to ruin it for them don't you?

lol I won't tolerate having to pay for a base game feature. If you wish to be a blind EA slave, that's your problem. Also, I wasn't attacking anyone. I was stating the truth.

Then don't play the game. EA are not forcing you to play sims 4. You are in control of your money and others are in control of theirs. Whether toddlers are in an EP or installed a week before a generations pack is released makes not a bit of difference to me.

• Options

LMAO! I haven't even touched The Sims 4 in months, so no... I will NOT buy them! lol You're definitely one to make a huge judgment about people, aren't you?

R u looking for a fight or something?
    Things are negative as it is.
    This discussion was meant to be about the survey so can we just move on?

I'm sorry. I didn't realize we were required to be positive about the survey. This is a public forum. I'm allowed to express my opinions just as much as anyone else.
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    aclavoaclavo Posts: 1,517 Member
    aclavo wrote: »

You do realize that if a life stage is added in an expansion pack, the only content they'll ever get would be in that pack alone, correct? Therefore, if Seasons was ever made, the pre-teens (or even toddlers) won't get any outdoor clothing because it wouldn't make sense for the expansion packs to somehow crossover with each other.

That's not true at all.