Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers planned as DLC!! A NEW SURVEY IS OUT!!

Comments

• Options
    KawaiiAdachanKawaiiAdachan Posts: 109 Member
    This is the EP I want the most. I feel like families are lacking in stuff currently in S4 and this would be perfect. I wonder if they do add pre-teens if that will have any effect on the number of days one is a teenager or child.
    5e10ce5.gif
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    edited August 2015
    Seriously, would EA/Maxis dare to make toddlers paid DLC? They had better not, or else TS4 will be in a grave so deep it's going to be nearly impossible for it to get out. :(
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think this is sort of a confirmation, I mean surely that is going to be the one that get's voted for the most!? Right? I wouldn't be surprised if the next EP after Get Togther is the Generations one.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    I'd love ALL of the suggested packs, but I want Generations FIRST. Then it doesn't matter which order they come.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    MDancer9112MDancer9112 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Oh my gosh is that Generations..Squeak Yes finally o:) I can't wait for this Ep just hope it's done right and wins the survey!!! Gosh I super excited.

Be one with the sponge...

https://youtu.be/HA1mbZ_MMh8?t=17s
    giphy.gif
    Me watching GT at Gamescom.
    I'm back!!^-^
    Paradox forum name: aMazingSimmer
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    To be honest with you, I'd be interested in nearly all the "possible EP's" they mention in the survey. I'm just afraid Generations, and therefore toddlers, will get passed over because all you're to pick is your top three and 3 least favorite.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,492 Member
    Seriously, would EA/Maxis dare to make toddlers paid DLC? They had better not, or else TS4 will be in a grave so deep it's going to be nearly impossible for it to get out.

Considering that there are already many people on this post alone who are suggesting they'll be more than happy to pay for toddlers, The Sims 4 will be just fine if EA did this. I personally think it would be an extremely stupid idea, but that's not the same opinion many others seem to have... apparently some players like paying extra for base game content and features.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    i read the description of generations: its time to raise a family, raise your raise your children from babies to toddlers. sounds like they would come with generations which would be a big no beuno if they did that.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    SaladToppingSaladTopping Posts: 3 New Member
    [quote="Lustianicia;13968530"][quote="catloverplayer;13968507"]I would pay for toddlers if their not offered for free. [/quote]

You're the exact reason why EA continues to release unfinished games.
    [/quote]

Could you stop? There is really no need to accuse and start attacking others just because they don't have the same ideals as you do. People certainly don't need to be told how they should spend their money either. Just when people are starting to get excited and have their hopes up you just need to ruin it for them don't you?
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,044 Member
    To be honest with you, I'd be interested in nearly all the "possible EP's" they mention in the survey. I'm just afraid Generations, and therefore toddlers, will get passed over because all you're to pick is your top three and 3 least favorite.
    Well there'll be new surveys, I hope. I just want Generations first, then it doesn't matter to me. I'd take whatever after that, honestly.

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    I'm Super excited!! Just hope it means their coming. I just love the sound of the Generations Ep. Brings a smile to my face (yeah) <3
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    I would pay for toddlers if their not offered for free.

Could you stop? There is really no need to accuse and start attacking others just because they don't have the same ideals as you do. People certainly don't need to be told how they should spend their money either. Just when people are starting to get excited and have their hopes up you just need to ruin it for them don't you?

lol I won't tolerate having to pay for a base game feature. If you wish to be a blind EA slave, that's your problem. Also, I wasn't attacking anyone. I was stating the truth.

Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Nope at this point I'd pay extra out of spite from being called names for the past year ;).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Seriously, would EA/Maxis dare to make toddlers paid DLC? They had better not, or else TS4 will be in a grave so deep it's going to be nearly impossible for it to get out.

Considering that there are already many people on this post alone who are suggesting they'll be more than happy to pay for toddlers, The Sims 4 will be just fine if EA did this. I personally think it would be an extremely stupid idea, but that's not the same opinion many others seem to have... apparently some players like paying extra for base game content and features.

I miss the good old days of TS2 where you got a full, rich game with a great core experience from the start. And EP's were only there to enhance the experience, not complete it.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options

I agree.
    #NoNastyPeepsPlease
    giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    Hermitgirl wrote: »
    Nope at this point I'd pay extra out of spite from being called names for the past year ;).

im with youuuuuuu <3
    buy artpop on itunes
  • Options
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    I think this is sort of a confirmation, I mean surely that is going to be the one that get's voted for the most!? Right? I wouldn't be surprised if the next EP after Get Togther is the Generations one.

I certainly hope not. I'd rather never have toddlers in the base game than actually have to pay for them.
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options

lol I won't tolerate having to pay for a base game feature. If you wish to be a blind EA slave, that's your problem. Also, I wasn't attacking anyone. I was stating the truth.

You are allowed to state the truth.
    They just mean that people shouldn't be so harsh.
    You could hurt someone's feelings.

giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    I worry they don't take the surveys that seriously and go for the easiest option to produce when alls said and done. I remember a pack that was basically Spa Day did very badly on the survey and they went ahead and gave us a pack like that anyway.
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Guys.
    I was just thinking.

How amazing would these forums be if we would get toddlers and pre-teens.
    Everyone just talking to eachother, no arguments and just wonderful times.

Ah, it would be a simpler time and so much more fun. Thousands of pictures of toddlers because why not.

<3

It'd be nice but the forums will never be peaceful. Someone will always complain about something, because some people just need to be miserable.
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »
    Guys.
    I was just thinking.

How amazing would these forums be if we would get toddlers and pre-teens.
    Everyone just talking to eachother, no arguments and just wonderful times.

Ah, it would be a simpler time and so much more fun. Thousands of pictures of toddlers because why not.

<3

It'd be nice but the forums will never be peaceful. Someone will always complain about something, because some people just need to be miserable.

Life in a nutshell.

giphy.gif
    I'm back!!^-^
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,589 Member
    Hi :)

I'm just going to hold judgement.

EA had said they were looking into Toddlers- and that they know we want them,... and yet they're in this survey. Meaning they either didn't start working on them or already have their picks already done while just putting this out there.

A year... another year. I'll just wait and see.

• Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    Don't know why people want toddlers they'll be lifeless objects just like the babies.
    Then an expansion will come which brings life to them. So yeah $40 for toddlers no thank you.

It must be exhausting to be so negative all the time.

• Options
    lmkiturelmkiture Posts: 1,206 Member
    On the Road sounds awesome!
    My top 3 would be Generations (duh), University and Metropolis. Pets would be my #2 if it was an option though :P
  • Options
    katdobkatdob Posts: 23 Member
    Forgive me if I've missed this somehow cos I've not read the whole thread, but has anyone actually received an official survey email? Or are people participating in the simsvip unofficial poll? I'm a bit confused tbh.