Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Readalot1Readalot1 Posts: 338 Member
    edited July 2015
    Welcome @ohmyglobguys , you're not the only one who's new here, so don't feel embarrassed or alone. I only discovered the forums a few weeks ago, and I've been playing for years as well. And congrats to @jbsquared2000 !
    I'm a real girl now! I have a signature!
    My Wishlist here .
    My Thank You Thread here .
    My Top 5 here .
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Thank you, everyone! :smile:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,000 Member
    Readalot1 wrote: »
    Welcome @ohmyglobguys , you're not the only one who's new here, so don't feel embarrassed or alone. I only discovered the forums a few weeks ago, and I've been playing for years as well. And congrats to @jbsquared2000 !
    *emphasis added*
    @ohmyglobguys - Welcome to the DD thread. We are very friendly here and love to help other simmers get the most value for their simpoints. As you can see we all share the joy when someone joins the "Own the Store Club".
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me when I should expect Luxe Kidswear back on DD, it's #827
    (I'm BST time zone, if that matters)
    In your time zone it should be up 6:19 pm on Aug 3rd

The price of # 827 is 590 sp. Your estimated cost is 171 sp.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    are any of the items coming up on the dd not parts of sets? like single items
    @rionismyname - In addition to what trithone has suggested, there is also a newer tab that list only the individual items on the DD - scroll far over to the right or follow this link to take you right to that tab on the spreadsheet

• Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Hello, Hello, Hello !!! :smiley:

I can't cach up all your conversations ! :(
    I want to thank @gnlovew for the gift; and thank @Taw3001 for another gift bombing !!!

I guess now I have it all !! I have to try with EA to merge my old acount with this one to have it all officially (Oh, still miss the exclusives MMAO)

I see you are going great! So, keep going! I love to come here once in a while, now, and see you're keeping the spirit !!!
    See you, guys, Great simmings !!!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @arqmoderno, you're welcome! :smile:@ZeeGee, thank you! :)

@MegaMauricio, thank you so much for Barnacle Bay!!! Just when I thought all my presents were over, you were a sweetie and gifted me anyway! I already have a family there. :grin: Thank you so much for thinking of me! :heart:

I hope everyone is having a great week! <3:cookie::heart:
  • Options
    calentscalents Posts: 245 Member
    Hello all! Just popping in to say hi! My final exam is tomorrow and then I have just one more class before I'm free to start my (very brief) summer vacation. OE has been hectic and busy. Hope you are all doing well and congratulations to all the new OTS Club members. Also, hello to all the new posters! I hope you find this thread as friendly and helpful as we have and hope to see you around often! :)
    Now a member of the Own the Store Club! Thank you to everyone who helped!
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    are any of the items coming up on the dd not parts of sets? like single items
    @rionismyname - In addition to what trithone has suggested, there is also a newer tab that list only the individual items on the DD - scroll far over to the right or follow this link to take you right to that tab on the spreadsheet

I am always learning new things...didn't even see that tab! :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member
    You're welcome @arqmoderno. Still getting a lot of ads. I limit myself lately stopping after I hit 2000-3000 points. I want to get a little game time myself and also do those luxury things a person can't do without, like eating and sleeping :) . I even shock my self when on Friday I got more than 10,000 simpoint from ads. Just wish these happened when I was completing the store. Have fun.
  • Options
    Taw3001 wrote: »
    ... Just wish these happened when I was completing the store.
    ^This. Me too.

• Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Still getting mostly broken ads.
  • Options
    Elf67 wrote: »
    Still getting mostly broken ads.
    That is what I am mostly getting also.

• Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    Hi, people! It's been a while since I dropped in, but I've been beavering away collecting ad points and picking up DD bargains on the quest to own the store. Now I'm getting veryveryvery close to that, I wondered if anyone knew if The Tiny Prodigies Learning Center ever pops up on MMAO? I don't ever recall seeing it there.
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Thanks everyone for the likes, just hit 500 for a new badge. Also thank everyone for the lol's and getting me the 25 lol badge last week. Hit my 6 year badge last month.
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    > @Readalot1 said:
    > Welcome ohmyglobguys , you're not the only one who's new here, so don't feel embarrassed or alone. I only discovered the forums a few weeks ago, and I've been playing for years as well. And congrats to jbsquared2000 !

Thank you! :D

You're all so nice here.
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    ohmyglobguysohmyglobguys Posts: 346 Member
    @Me1620

You guys are certainly the most nicest bunch of people on the interwebs. It's very refreshing.

I think I've been doing the SimPoints correctly. I ended up getting half of a 2012 Compilation for free. It was so exciting, lol. Thank you for your warm welcomes!!
    tumblr_n1hktrsv5i1skyr7eo1_500.gif

My wishlist: MeanMasterJay
    My Top 5
  • Options
    @ohmyglobguys - Hooray! Free is what we like to hear.

• Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    Got the other 51 percent of the Live, Laugh, Love Set for free! And according to the calculator, I should be able to get the Make A Wish Compilation for free as well! :smiley:

Can anyone tell me the exact day and time (CST) when the Make A Wish Compilation comes up on DD? Thanks in advance!

KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @ApparentlyAwesome - Make A Wish Compilation comes up at 5:19 pm CST, Wednesday, the 5th of August :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    despina53 wrote: »
    @ApparentlyAwesome - Make A Wish Compilation comes up at 5:19 pm CST, Wednesday, the 5th of August :)

Thank you!!! :mrgreen:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Welcome back @LadybugLeslie :smiley: So good to "see" you! Hope all is well with you and the family. Hmmn .... inye resting. ..funny how you went MIA just after getting your gaming laptop... :wink:

Congratulations @jbsquared2000 !! Welcome to the Own the Store club!! :)

Also nice to see you @simgeek79 and agree ref @LadybugLeslie, strange coincidence. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Here is a list of the current deal and some of the upcoming deals

Edited to remove past deals

Current Deal (Started at July 31, 2015 2:19 PM UTC)
    789 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror / 19 / 89 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals
    790 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 234 / 891 / 74% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (More than # 835 but less than # 471)

791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106 and # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849 but less than # 376 & # 529)

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967 & # 439)

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449 & # 28)

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35 but less than # 42 & #235)
    Post edited by Me1620 on

• Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106 and # 161)
    This will be my last set (besides *grumble grumble*). Two and a half hours to go.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Items I need to own the store:

MMAO exclusives to get:
    Casual Button Down
    Cool and Casual Tee
    Cool Chap Cap
    Easygoing Tee
    Friday Casual
    Manly-Man Everyday Work Shirt
    Smashing Scarf and Jacket
    V-Neck Vortex Shirt
    Wave of Emoticon Pullover

OCD annoying stuff that I will have to talk to customer support:
    Date Night
    When Worlds Collide (all the parts owned)
    Sunlit Tides Gold (all the parts owned)
    Lucky Palms Gold (all the parts owned)
    Aurora Skies Gold (all the parts owned)

Thank you all for your help and support! With gifts, contest, and freely given knowledge I pretty much unofficially own the store (aside from the MMAO stuff, simpoint exclusives, and the real money worlds).
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top