Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Great chapter @ThePlumbob! Is Isaac an adult now too?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Very cool update :D I still find Officer Wormshoe kinda funny xD
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Great chapter @ThePlumbob! Is Isaac an adult now too?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks @Ruby10990 ! Yeah isaac is an adult now, though his birthday was pretty low key. Ruby is the one with the party aspiration, so expect a major blowout for her birthday in the next update though!
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Very cool update :D I still find Officer Wormshoe kinda funny xD

Hehe. Officer Wormshoe and Captain Duckhorse... I don't think they'll ever be quite left behind.
  • Options
    Btw, a thing I wanted to know @ThePlumbob I just read that to complete the big happy family aspiration you need 4 grandkids, so your kids have to be at least young adult. But on the other hand they can't work on their aspirations while the generation before hasn't completed theirs. Isn't that kind of difficult?
  • Options
    Btw, a thing I wanted to know @ThePlumbob I just read that to complete the big happy family aspiration you need 4 grandkids, so your kids have to be at least young adult. But on the other hand they can't work on their aspirations while the generation before hasn't completed theirs. Isn't that kind of difficult?

@Julyvee94 I think the "not working on their aspiration" part only applies to the heir and not the spares. Especially since with Generation 6, you have to fulfill the Successful Lineage aspiration, and that one specifically requires your sim's child to fulfill their aspiration. So it would be impossible to get that one done if this applies to all children.

To be honest I've been straying away from the rules a fair bit lately, as you'll see next week haha.
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »

@Julyvee94 I think the "not working on their aspiration" part only applies to the heir and not the spares. Especially since with Generation 6, you have to fulfill the Successful Lineage aspiration, and that one specifically requires your sim's child to fulfill their aspiration. So it would be impossible to get that one done if this applies to all children.

To be honest I've been straying away from the rules a fair bit lately, as you'll see next week haha.

*GASP* Breaking the rules! I suppose it will make for an interesting chapter then!
  • Options

*GASP* Breaking the rules! I suppose it will make for an interesting chapter then!

My main weakness in legacies is typically the spares... I usually can't bare to not play them at all. So I may or may not occasionally check in on them... that and a few other things :D
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member

I interpreted that rule as "you can't work on the next *required heir aspiration* until the current one is complete" -- as in, you couldn't start Big Happy Family until Freelance Botanist is done, but you could work on the randomly rolled childhood/teen aspirations. At least, that's how I'm going to play it (I think).

(Don't mind me...just stalking this thread because I love this legacy so much... xD)
  • Options

I interpreted that rule as "you can't work on the next *required heir aspiration* until the current one is complete" -- as in, you couldn't start Big Happy Family until Freelance Botanist is done, but you could work on the randomly rolled childhood/teen aspirations. At least, that's how I'm going to play it (I think).

(Don't mind me...just stalking this thread because I love this legacy so much... xD)

Haha you're always welcome here @JordanNicoleJJ <3

I think that sounds like a good approach, though I'm not all too sure how I'll go about it all. I feel like in the later generations you might even fulfill some of the aspirations "accidentally" - like the mansion baron one, for instance. I think I'll just do whatever feels right at the time.

Again, rules are not my strong suite LOL One of the ideas I'm currently toying with is swapping the order of the generation goals/lots if it feels story and character appropriate...

I'm really glad you guys are doing the challenge too!

BTW a new update should be coming out in about 5 minutes :)
  • Options
    Ok it's been slightly longer since my computer crashed in the process (grr)... but here's the newest update:

Will Erica give Jaxen a chance? Find out in 2.21 It's Just a Little Crush

gXrtYL.jpg
  • Options
    I need more!
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Lol poor Allen
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    I need more!

Aww I'm glad you're enjoying it! BTW is your avi your simself? She looks very lifelike :)
    Go get him Erica!

Lets see if she can seize the opportunity!
    Rivie wrote: »
    Lol poor Allen

Haha! I'm sure he must have known what he was signing up for when he got with Juanita... at least on some level :D
  • Options
    I need more!

Aww I'm glad you're enjoying it! BTW is your avi your simself? She looks very lifelike :)
    Go get him Erica!

Lol poor Allen

Haha! I'm sure he must have known what he was signing up for when he got with Juanita... at least on some level :D

I hope so, I mean why else would he still be around
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    @ThePlumbob it is myself! I tried my best to recreate myself
  • Options
    I need more!

Go get him Erica!

Lol poor Allen

I hope so, I mean why else would he still be around

On the bright side he probably never gets bored :D
    @ThePlumbob it is myself! I tried my best to recreate myself

Oh cool! I actually have a friend that looks a lot like you except she has blonde hair!
  • Options
    Could Erica and Daniel become an item?

2.22 Girlfriend

rmYxOw.jpg
  • Options
    Erica just stands still as they walk off. Phoebe looks at Daniel and giggles.

Daniel: “What the plum was that?”

Phoebe: “What? Just a bit of fun! What’s up with your face?”

I am seriously suspicious of this "girlfriend"
  • Options
    @Julyvee94 My lips are sealed! :D
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Erica just stands still as they walk off. Phoebe looks at Daniel and giggles.

Daniel: “What the plum was that?”

Phoebe: “What? Just a bit of fun! What’s up with your face?”

I am seriously suspicious of this "girlfriend"

Me too! I don't like her.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options

Ha! Something is fishy right here I know it! I bet she's either his sister or they are both Aliens!
  • Options

Ha! Something is fishy right here I know it! I bet she's either his sister or they are both Aliens!

...or both! :D
  • Options
    I thought something similar as well. He wasn't too happy which makes me wonder if he has feelings for Erica.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png