Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    OH MY DAYS. such an emotional chapter I really cried when Ruby saw her son again, sob!
  • BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    @ThePlumbob For Generation 2 Goal (How many houses have to be build as a starter house) To complete it?
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    OH MY DAYS. such an emotional chapter I really cried when Ruby saw her son again, sob!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was a really emotional one to write too!
    BgBn7510 wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob For Generation 2 Goal (How many houses have to be build as a starter house) To complete it?

I think it's at least two for under 20,000 and everything else is optional. However I did not create the challenge and am by no means an expert on it, just trying to complete it my way. When in doubt you can always check out the official challenge thread.
    edited July 2015
    Well i have not gotten to Generation 2. Still working on the Park and Kyle's asperation though he close. The other question is How do you get the Cowplant Seed? I can not remember the last thing he need to complete his aperation? He need a Level 10 - he close to that with 4 levels to go, and I know he needs to grow the cowplant. But I have can not bring up what else needs to be completed uniess I am looking and in game. Thanks for the help. Would mind reading my leagacy at this point an comment and let others now until I can post my link in my tread I started. Thanks for all the help. (I plan to put you on a list on my blog as well at some point)
    My Sims Stories
    Well i have not gotten to Generation 2. Still working on the Park and Kyle's asperation though he close. The other question is How do you get the Cowplant Seed? I can not remember the last thing he need to complete his aperation? He need a Level 10 - he close to that with 4 levels to go, and I know he needs to grow the cowplant. But I have can not bring up what else needs to be completed uniess I am looking and in game. Thanks for the help. Would mind reading my leagacy at this point an comment and let others now until I can post my link in my tread I started. Thanks for all the help. (I plan to put you on a list on my blog as well at some point)

There's two ways of getting a cow plant - if you're lucky you may catch a cow plant seed while fishing. The slightly more difficult, but more reliable way is grafting - you can find more info in the grafting guide here.

I'll have a look at your legacy at some point but can't promise when exactly - I'm currently juggling reading a bunch of stories and am trying to be systematic about it to avoid getting them all confused! :)
    > @ThePlumbob said:
    > BgBn7510 wrote: »
    >
    > Well i have not gotten to Generation 2. Still working on the Park and Kyle's asperation though he close. The other question is How do you get the Cowplant Seed? I can not remember the last thing he need to complete his aperation? He need a Level 10 - he close to that with 4 levels to go, and I know he needs to grow the cowplant. But I have can not bring up what else needs to be completed uniess I am looking and in game. Thanks for the help. Would mind reading my leagacy at this point an comment and let others now until I can post my link in my tread I started. Thanks for all the help. (I plan to put you on a list on my blog as well at some point)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > There's two ways of getting a cow plant - if you're lucky you may catch a cow plant seed while fishing. The slightly more difficult, but more reliable way is grafting - you can find more info in the grafting guide here.
    >
    > I'll have a look at your legacy at some point but can't promise when exactly - I'm currently juggling reading a bunch of stories and am trying to be systematic about it to avoid getting them all confused! :)

That is fine. Thanks
    My Sims Stories
    A bittersweet update: 2.11 Love and Death - Revisited - warning, have tissues on hand!
    edited July 2015
    Awwwww, nooooo :( this is so sad

But I am still glad Isaac and Ruby got married. From the title I was really scared, Ruby might die - again.
    Awwwww, nooooo :( this is so sad

But I am still glad Isaac and Ruby got married. From the title I was really scared, Ruby might die - again.

Gosh that would make her the unluckiest sim ever! Yeah it's sad but in a way it's closed a circle I think.
    On a cheerier note I'm planning to do a behind the scenes post later tonight and will be putting the whole family on the gallery too :)
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Aww, so soon.
    Yay, I'm excited for the behind the scenes post :smile:
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
    Rivie wrote: »
    Aww, so soon.
    Yay, I'm excited for the behind the scenes post :smile:

I know, so hard to be ready!
    I posted a (somewhat wordy) Behind the Scenes Special for those of you interested in that kind of thing! :)

LFohg4.jpg
    @ThePlumbob I have a question: Are we allowed to move the children that come from a previous marriage, If they fall in love with Newcrest Founder or is that against the rules for this?
    My Sims Stories
    edited July 2015
    @BgBn7510 I believe there is no issue with it, considering it does not really give you any advantage in terms of money or gameplay (you are meant to get rid of the money anyone that moves in brings anyway).

As far as I know the only restriction on moving sims in is that if you moved somebody out you can't move them back in. But I could be wrong, so if you want to know for sure you can check with @ShadyLady_DQ
    @ThePlumbob When I went to move my founder love in, she had two young children a daughter and son, When I went to change the last name to Jones from his love. I had to add a member to the family take care of her son and daughter. They were not in the world and I am thinking of putting them in to a world?
    My Sims Stories
    @ThePlumbob When I went to move my founder love in, she had two young children a daughter and son, When I went to change the last name to Jones from his love. I had to add a member to the family take care of her son and daughter. They were not in the world and I am thinking of putting them in to a world?

I'd say do whatever you think feels right for your game, it's the choices we make that make our stories unique :)
    ok, I think I know what i am going to do. But I will put them in a home in one of worlds
    My Sims Stories
  • lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    Love the new update and your story is getting better and better every time i read it keep up the good work..I also have a question did you download a family tree cause yours looks so nice and i would love mine to look like that :)
    Love the new update and your story is getting better and better every time i read it keep up the good work..I also have a question did you download a family tree cause yours looks so nice and i would love mine to look like that :)

Thank you! I made the family tree in Photoshop, it looks completely normal in my game sadly.
    Life must go on in the Bloomer house, here's chapter 2.12 - Changes
    She's really sweet! At first I thought she was mean and she'd be the bad sim in the story lol
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Erica is so cute! I really like how they adopted her it makes so much sense.

But btw, is Ruby actually that thin or does it just look weird in the picture Oo
    http://theplumbob.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/179-1024x576.jpg
    Erica is so cute! I really like how they adopted her it makes so much sense.

But btw, is Ruby actually that thin or does it just look weird in the picture Oo
    http://theplumbob.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/179-1024x576.jpg

I think she is that thin. Two of my sims kids grew up to be super thin, I was surprised
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png