Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to Lose Your Ugliness in Ten Generations- A Bella Birth

Comments

• Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    wyn wrote: »
    marcellala wrote: »
    A Stain on the Dress!

If it's a girl, you now have to name her Monica. LOL

@wyn LOL, i would love to say this was a reference for this, but i had to google that after yoo mentioned it.

OH GOD I'M OFFICIALLY OLD!!!!! LOL!!

LOL - if you're old, so am I. My mind went straight to Monica, too!
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    Announcement

To give credit to all creations that are not made by me, i will from now on include all builds/sims/script mods from other simmers in my original post.
    Did you know that Cassia is a very altered version of @06Bon06 's Golluma? No? Now you do!
  • Options
    A Stain on the Dress

Hailey couldn't bring herself to admit her betrayal to Greg. She preponed the wedding date and cancelled her bookings for the great event she had planned, because she hoped this way nobody would notice she was already expecting during the wedding. She knew she couldn't keep her secret from everyone for too long, but this way she would be able to come up with a plan on what to say.
    Her biggest downer was that she couldn't wear the white and classic wedding dress she had bought with her sister. She had to buy one that had a lot going on in the middle so she could say the bigger looking belly had to do with the dress, but she knew it was her own fault and tried to stay positive in hope everything would go well.
    cf770a91-c727-43be-9104-927351555fcf_zpsurzrngyn.png

When the guests and the groom arrived for Hailey's little garden wedding, her future sister-in-law immediately noticed the bride looked different than normal.
    Penelope:"Did your belly get bigger?!"
    Hailey:"Oh, that must be the dress. I think it wasn't a good choice to buy this one, it doesn't fit my body type at all!"
    Penelope:"Fiddlesticks! You normally look like a stick-figure, there is no way any dress could emphasize anything on you! I think you've gained a little weight... you must have started to stuff yourself since you got engaged to my brother...nervous, aren't ya?"
    Hailey:"Haha, yes, that must be it. I've always been an emotional eater. I feel a little embarrassed about it, that's why i didn't mention it!"
    Penelope:"Why should you be embarrassed? You look a lot better with a little meat on the bones! Our mother had a wonderful big belly, just like me. Greg surely appreciates it. You actually still need to gain a few pounds if you ask me..."
    Greg:"Penelope, stop putting Hailey on the spot like this. She will always look beautiful to me, no matter how much she gains or looses. I'm so happy we'll get married today. Aren't you too, Patricia?"
    Patricia:"Yes!!! I'm so happy my daddy will live with me!"
    Patricia's words confirmed Hailey in her decision to keep the affair a secret from Greg. This way both her daughter and her unborn child would have a father to count on unlike any other Turpis kid from the main line ever had before.
    2211982c-42d2-4a3f-84cc-9709e41653de_zpspdunpvcq.png

When Bella saw Hailey's new dress, she was very dissapointed.
    Bella:"Why did you take me wedding dress shopping when you wouldn't even wear the dress i picked for you? Is this some kind of revenge for our sibling fights during our childhood?!"
    Hailey:"No, Bella, i promise you i absolutely loved that dress! It's just...well.. i wanted to wear it for a whole day yesterday and i..i spilled sauce on it. The cleaning firm said it is ruined. That's also why i had to buy this dress, it was the only one that fit right away yesterday, eventhough it emphasizes that i gained a little bit of weight!"
    Bella:"What are you telling me?! That makles absolutely no sense! Why would you wear your wedding dress while you were eating something with sauce?! I....wait....are you.....pregnant again?!"
    Hailey:"Shhht, don't be so loud. Yes, i'll admit it, i'm expecting! I don't want everyone to know!"
    Bella:"But Hailey... part of the deal of being the heir is not getting pregnant TWO times from the same man!"
    21851f29-a28c-44c4-ab68-7cc3bb15d03c_zpsd3l4jzdk.png

Hailey:"SHHHHHT! I said i don't want everyone to know! I didn't do anything that is against the rules and you're not the heir,so it shouldn't be your concern!"
    Bella:"Oooohhh...i get it. The Great Hailey thinks she's above the rules and her older spare sister and can do whatever the plum she wants!"
    Hailey:"I didn't say this you bitter, jealous woman! Do you really want to know?! It's not Greg's child. There, are you happy now?!"
    Bella was speechless for a moment. She knew that Hailey must have been already engaged to Greg when she had gotten pregnant again. Their mother had cheated a lot on her various boyfriends, but in the end Valentina was never one to give men the illusion that she cared about them to begin with. What Hailey did seemed so much more despicable to Bella than all of their mother's failings combined.
    Bella:"Hailey, why do you marry a man you don't love enough to stay faithful too?"
    Hailey:"I love him! It was a one-night-stand! It's MY wedding and it should be MY concern alone!"
    Bella:"Whatever!!! Knock yourself out!"
    77805799-9d80-4ad4-a281-d0f99bae5e6a_zps6l2ydfro.png

When the wedding ceremony began, Bella almost wanted to scream and tell Greg to get away as fast as possible from her self-righteous sister, but she was standing right next to her little niece. She could still remember the pain not having a father had sometimes caused to her and eventhough she was sure Greg would be a way more involved father than Alexander Goth could ever be to her in this life or in the next, she also knew it was not the same if he would not live with his daughter Patricia. Bella still thought it wasn't the right thing to keep the affair a secret and that Greg should choose for himself if he wanted to stay with his family or not, but she would not be the one to cause so much pain and trouble when it was Hailey's duty to tell him about it.
    fa81f197-2a5a-4f94-a88a-2d2dd80a0ac4_zpsofzmp71a.png

After the ceremony, Hailey didn't feel any joy. Not even the fact that i allowed her to eat whatever she wanted made the party aynmore appealing to her. Deep inside, she knew all this would end in a catastrophe eventually. If she just had thought twice about what she did with Rick, she could now enjoy her life as a newlywed.
    a6a9250c-ad91-4f1f-9882-070bef10a43c_zpstuqdtbn5.png

Valentina was the only one who had overheart her two daughters fighting. She was very sad about the whole situation ,but couldn't even pinpoint what exactly the problem was. Of course she wasn't one to believe in monogamy and she was actually happy her daughter had remembered her duties as an heir and tried to get pregnant with a spare, but she also didn't believe it was right to marry a man when you had to keep so many secrets from him. But how could she condemn her daugther's decisions, when she had been such a poor example for functioning relationships to begin with? She decided not to tell her daughter she knew about her affair so Hailey wouldn't feel the need to defend herself and just hoped her other daughter Bella would come to the realisation that there were more colours than black and white in the world.
    174a1abc-2c4d-4847-8574-e790a2168e6b_zpshwi3o4zv.png

Greg was such a good husband that Hailey could at least enjoy their honeymoon and she just supressed her bad conscience and the memory about the whole "incident" as she called it. But after a while, she couldn't hide her growing belly from him any longer.
    Greg:"So... your belly...is really big. I don't think it's just weight gain, though i wouldn't have a problem with it."
    Hailey:"Haha, yes, i know. I think i might be pregnant."
    Greg:"I can't remember us trying for a baby..."
    Hailey:"Honey, i'm sorry... I..i did it without asking you! Right after the wedding, if you really want to know."
    Greg:"Really? You're pretty far along for that..."
    f0f6c2f3-387b-4849-a5c8-783a72635e5d_zpsvb6ggw7h.png

Hailey knew that her wedding night was a bad time to choose, but because she had been so stressed out before the wedding, she didn't have another possible date were she could tell him they had tried for a baby without him knowing. And if men could remember one thing, it was how long they had to go without intensive romantic book-reading. She had to act offended and distract him from thinking too much about it.
    Hailey:"Look, if you're going to be like this than i don't want to talk to you! I thought you might be happy about it!"
    Greg:"Of course i'm happy! It's just... i thought it was against the rules to have more than one pregnancy with the same guy..."
    Hailey:"I just wanted to have another baby with you and i knew you would say this! I think it will be alright if we just don't consider this one as an heir or spare..."
    Greg:"I'm sorry i said anything...let's just forget this conversation ever happened, ok?!"
    Hailey was glad that Greg accepted the lie so easily. She could just hope the baby would turn out to look more than her instead of Rick...
    24747b99-e887-4350-bad1-f9ba079f0dee_zpsqfd3ylc9.png

To be continued...

Meanwhile...
    Hailey:"Elder Wolff brought more of this incredible invisible cake!"
    Greg:"Yeah, it's really good.. he should consider opening a business called "The Invisible Bakery"!
    a55c72cd-c57c-459d-87d4-c6f4b38393c7_zps6jg28qs5.png
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Woah what a dramatic update, there were so many twists! I like how you showed everyone reacting to Hailey's belly in their own way too.
  • Options
    LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    Poor cuckolded Greg. A part of me kind of hopes she gets away with it, because I like Greg and his snazzy tattoo, but then I want to see some baby daddy drama. So I guess whatever happens I'll be pleased. :smile:

I am not too impressed witth the looks of the second baby's daddy. Patricia may have some competition in the looks department.
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    A Stain on the Dress!

If it's a girl, you now have to name her Monica. LOL

@wyn LOL, i would love to say this was a reference for this, but i had to google that after yoo mentioned it.

OH GOD I'M OFFICIALLY OLD!!!!! LOL!!

My mind went here too! I am also old!! Hahah

Great part, I LOVE IT! Is it wrong that I'm a little bit in love with Greg?! Not sure what it is but he's so sweet and that tattoo!! Ooooft!!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    Poor Greg :( And how she guilted him for questioning the timing of conception!!

But I can't say I'm not hoping just a little but, that the baby comes out looking just like Rick.....

Also I am very much looking forward to seeing the teenage version of Patricia.
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Wow! She went through with it!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    @Lafrou What do you mean? That Rick is so ugly s/he could also turn out looking ugly?

@Weathie I'm also a little smitten haha!

@PeachyKeen88 I don't know.. i mean, if you think about it, Hailey has always been kind of a grey zone. She tricked her sister into falling in love with a guy so her chances of becoming the heir would be greater and it turned out to be a good thing for both of them.
    Her decision to be unfaithful was half-selfish and half because of loyalty to her grandmother's legacy... I personally think she is just the product of the craziness going on in the household. Also, not telling Greg is a grey-zone again, because she also does it for her daughter's sake, so i'm not judging her...(i also made her do most of it, so.. lol)
  • Options
    Yes, thats exactly what I mean. He reminds me of those guys who aren't really good looking at all, they just have nice hairstyles and dress in a way that comoflauges thier unattractiveness. Plus he was a smarmy plum-bag, so that didnt help. I'm glad Hailey got to him before Eowyn did, but I still feel bad for Greg.
  • Options
    @Jes2G Yeah, i made her do it after i saw that she had the smallest first trimester belly any Turpis had before...so the game kind of decided it for me.. that's how i mostly plan the storylines. They are all half-coincidentally based, because that's how i stay interested while playing.

@Lafrou It might be a problem that Hailey never told her youngest sister about Rick, though... What i find fascinating about him is that no matter what face he makes it ALWAYS looks like "i want to woohoo, right now right here, no matter the consequences!". And one of his traits is mean, so i didn't make him a plum-bag. The ultimate thing about him is that he is currently the only YA without black hair. Red-heads and brown haired people seemed to have died out or something...
  • Options
    GottKennaLoveGottKennaLove Posts: 53 Member
    Love your story!!
  • Options
    @Jes2G Yeah, i made her do it after i saw that she had the smallest first trimester belly any Turpis had before...so the game kind of decided it for me.. that's how i mostly plan the storylines. They are all half-coincidentally based, because that's how i stay interested while playing.

Love stories like that.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Next Episode

Find out if Hailey is having a second eligible heir from her one-night-stand in It's a...Cuckoo!
    240b4e49-c884-4051-95e1-da81ffe271a7_zpsrqlkpj5j.png
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    It's a...Cuckoo!

Hailey had never thought that lying could be so very stressful. She lived in constant fear of the baby looking like Rick and after her talk with Greg she was even more afraid it could be a girl. It could very well be that i would consider the newborn as next generation's heir and how would she explain that to Greg after saying the only reason it was okay to have a second child was because it would not even be a spare?!
    She tried to calm herself down with meditation, but it didn't work.
    083ce162-36a0-4e38-a2ef-24a917bd0287_zps6cjxlkxp.png

It seemed to have the opposite effect: After Hailey stood up (and mysteriously grew a huge belly...seriously Sims team, the meditation animation for pregnant sims needs work!), she felt extremely uncomfortable. She realized that the reason was that she had gone into labour. All her fears would soon be either dissolved or they would come true.
    240b4e49-c884-4051-95e1-da81ffe271a7_zpsrqlkpj5j.png

Maybe her lucky star was working tonight, because Greg had fallen asleep in the bathtub and she could sneek out without him noticing. She didn't want him to follow her to the hospital. If her fears would come true she wanted to know before him and think about how she could explain certain things to him.
    bd267c83-e6f3-49d3-9d12-2658dac4b1c4_zps5msx3veb.png

But she didn't want to go alone and so she invited Grimmy to join her.
    Grimmy:"I don't know if i'm the right person to accompany you here..i normally see sims at the other end of the rainbow, if you know what i mean... I should probably go!"
    Hailey:"Can't you stay a little longer?"
    Grimmy:"It's not my fault you cheated on your husband, you know. Why didn't you ask your granny or your mother?!"
    Hailey:"I don't want them to know what i did!"
    Grimmy:"Well that's your problem. I'm gonna leave!"
    Grimmy started to get ready to go back to the netherworld. Hailey couldn't protest too loud, because her doctor was her cousin Kassandra and she didn't want her to know about her issues.
    f7f211ce-0f43-4939-9b42-8dd99663338f_zps0xbahrvm.png

After Grimmy had left, she had to scurry down the endless hallways of the hospital on her own and realized that this all felt like one big punishment. She already had had problems with being a good mother to Patricia, but now she wasn't even sure she would be able to love a baby she saw as one big mistake. For the sake of her unborn child (and her own), she had to keep lying to Greg so that this kid had at least one parent that loved it unconditionally.
    8e369185-9f16-4c27-8670-23bbb72c7f6a_zpswmtbqpqg.png

At least her cousin was a much more capable doctor than most employees of this hospital. Hailey didn't feel any pain and remembered how highly Valentina had always praised her sister Cleo and endlessly talked about how helpful she was. It seemed Cleo's daughter Kassandra resembled her late mother a lot.
    dbbe930b-1911-4ba7-ac48-cdd010a85351_zpsnx4u1lyj.png

The next day, Greg (who luckily didn't drown in the bathtub) woke up to find a perfectly healthy baby boy in a crib next to his bed.
    Greg:"Oh, hello, little one. Why didn't your mother wake me up before going to the hospital. Gosh, you have a very light skintone. A pretty odd mix of me and her. What is your name?"
    His name was Bill (thanks to @wyn for suggesting the name indirectly lol) and he was the first non-female baby ever born in the main line of the Turpis legacy. Hailey could thank her lucky stars, because i sure would have liked a little "Who is the heir?"-drama this generation.
    fa457668-ee3f-4fe2-ac67-4989e7675043_zps8go0wzeg.png

Nothing happened for a long time in the Turpis household after the birth of Bill. But one day Hector, who was Eowyn's best friend but hadn't contacted his aunt since Hailey's wedding, showed up unannounced and seemed to be very angry.
    Hector:"Aunt Hailey still hasn't apologized to my mom! She better do it as fast as possible, or i'm going to talk to HER!"
    Eowyn:"Well, hello to you, too, Hector! I don't even know what you're talking about, you haven't spoken to me since forever and i didn't know Bella and Hailey were fighting! What is this all about?!"
    Hector:"I don't really know either, just that mum has been extremely upset ever since the wedding. She constantly mumbles something about how Hailey's actions are impacting the whole family. She is pregnant again and all this stress is not good for her and my sibling!"
    dbff73bc-9fdc-4f94-839a-044528b98226_zpsuaefhoej.png

Eowyn:"Really?! She is pregnant again?! Oh, i'm so happy for you all! Please, i don't want to fight with you and Bella. I'm not part of whatever is going on between my sisters and eventhough Hailey has practically raised me, i'm not always automatically on her side, you know!"
    Hector:"I missed you anyways. I'm just stressed out because mum is saying i should have been a girl and stuff like this. That doesn't even make sense to me!"
    Eowyn:"Yeah, you're right, that sounds really odd! Come to me whenever you need to talk!"
    265b47fd-1486-4445-a55b-0b4a4adbbde9_zpswssff88b.png

Some time later, Bill aged up to a child. He really had the bleache blonde hair of his father, so not only his gender but also his hair coulour was a premiere for the main line of the Turpis legacy, but the difference was that this was not good for Hailey at all. Greg was also blonde, but it was a lot darker and Hailey had black hair like everyone else that had ever been born with just the name Turpis until now. He also, eventhough he wasn't a perfectly pretty child, looked a lot more normal than his half-sister Patricia.
    89e469d0-d8ba-43c9-9c61-405a9909c120_zpsbxhiwkfw.png

Hailey decided that there was just one way of keeping her secret: Bill had to were an animal hat and sunglasses at all times, so that Greg couldn't see neither his face nor his hair too good. Bill didn't mind, because he thought he looked pretty cool and mysterious this way. But wouldn't Greg notice that this was really strange?!
    1e5ffc35-64ee-4bb9-adca-6be2bbbf7e91_zps2aq6lypm.png

To be continued...

Meanhwile...
    Hailey, does he even have to wear this when he SLEEPS?!
    Hailey:"Just to be sure!"
    eeb9426a-7877-46e7-9c43-02a98be438e9_zps83oesa17.png
    Post edited by Anemone7 on
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
  • Options
    LOL, she is really drawing this thing out! I hope Greg finds out. Now she doesn't have a proper spare, so what is she gonna do? I don't think she can bare another affair.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Jes2G wrote: »
    LOL, she is really drawing this thing out! I hope Greg finds out. Now she doesn't have a proper spare, so what is she gonna do? I don't think she can bare another affair.

@Jes2G Even if she could, she's not allowed to. Part of my rules is that a married heir can't have anymore children.
    Post edited by Anemone7 on
  • Options
    Oh the animal hat and sunglasses. So sneaky, Hailey. She could always tell Greg that Bill takes after his aunt Eowyn, who wore a bear costume her whole childhood.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    LOL! Animal hats are the solution to everything!
  • Options
    KalebsmommaKalebsmomma Posts: 88 Member
    I am all caught up with the story! LOVE! can't wait for more!
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

@Jes2G Even if she could, she's not allowed to. Part of my rules is that a married heir can't have anymore children.

Ohhhh, I see! Well...she can't have him wear the hat and sunglasses forever lol. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
    forum_final.png

• Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    Ahaha the animal hat! Excellent disguise!
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Announcement

I made an index for all episodes and sorted them after the generations. It's included in the OP. I don't know how this information could be useful to anyone who has come so far as to read this announcement, but..you know... i kind of needed to make a comment about it, because it was a lot of work lol

ETA: Also, thanks to @Julyvee94 for figuring out how to do this together ;)
  • Options
    Oh good! You guys figured it out. It looks great!
    forum_final.png