Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Caption Contest - we're up to historic Contest # 30 this week! Come join in!

Comments

• Options
    5W33TH34RT5W33TH34RT Posts: 323 Member
    Hello83433 wrote: »
    You can just attack my wishlist with half of my winnings and then attack everyone else's with the other half. :smiley:

Thank you @Hello83433 and @Cogitotoro. This contest is hilarious!
  • Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    Here's a caption for picture no. 10:

"And this is why you shouldn't give your kids one of those hypnotizer devices; You'll never know what kind of tricks they have up their sleeves."
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    edited June 2015
    Annoyance removal squad: a new identity for your most annoying neighbors within 30 minutes or your money back!
    Post edited by rosey1579 on
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited June 2015
    :star: Congratulations Winners :star: Good luck to everyone! <3

1. Sophie really wished she didn't have to go to such lengths in order for Bob to spend time with their children

2. Albert had never encountered anything like it....it had something strange and unknown to him....he thinks it's called "style"

3. Hey, is this microphone on?

4. Maybe giving the twins a machine of ultimate power for their birthday was not John's smartest move...

5. If I look in this thing long enough I'll believe I don't regret having kids!

6. Boy: I'm going to make him to dress as a clown and sign up for the kissing booth!

7. Man: AlphaFen is the greatest person who ever lived, I must give her my soul and hand over all my life savings...
  • Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited June 2015
    LOL AlphaFen LOVE # 6 :smiley: & # 7 is good too :)

Caption Contest # 10

3) Man: AlphaFen IS the FUNNIEST person on the earth ... Kids: We didn't need this thing to Know THAT!!!
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    Lol, there's some really funny ones this week. It's going to be hard to choose. Congrats to @HBSIMSTER and @Hello83433 for last week.

Man "I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will..." Okay, that was a joke, not a caption. I don't think I can come up with anything that hasn't already been used!
  • Options
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Lol, there's some really funny ones this week. It's going to be hard to choose. Congrats to @HBSIMSTER and @Hello83433 for last week.

Man "I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will..." Okay, that was a joke, not a caption. I don't think I can come up with anything that hasn't already been used!

It WOULD be a Great Caption Though Zee Gee!!! HUGS!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Caption #10
    And you may ask yourself. How do I work this? And you may ask yourself. Where is that large automobile?
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Caption 10:

childern: Oh no he is a mouse now
  • Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    I got another caption for picture no. 10:

"The REAL reason why Mr. Johnson looks like a fashion disaster."
  • Options
    2012Sim032012Sim03 Posts: 330 Member
    Hi, got two for Caption 10!

"There's something about black and white spirals that make me want to bawk, bawk, BEGAAAAAWK!"

"Oh, he's not hypnotized - he thinks it's a giant lollipop."
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Bad captions for contest #10:

Mom: "Hey! I'm cleanin' the house! If you kids don't have anything betta ta do, go make fun o' ya fatha!"

"Mom says it's a mid-life crisis - Dad thinks this thing will get his hair to grow back!"

• Options
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    :star: Congratulations Winners :star: Good luck to everyone! <3

7. Man: AlphaFen is the greatest person who ever lived, I must give her my soul and hand over all my life savings...

Well, of course this is my favorite of those you posted, and I was going to say "don't you think that's going a bit too, far?" - but I already know the answer would be "absolutely not"! ;)

• Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    edited June 2015
    Thank you to @ZeeGee @HBSIMSTER @friday027 and all those who have the bad taste to LOL my posts and say lovely things about me :'(
    friday027 wrote: »
    Well, of course this is my favorite of those you posted, and I was going to say "don't you think that's going a bit too, far?" - but I already know the answer would be "absolutely not"! ;)
    It was that or "I will vote for AlphaFen in the caption competition" but then I realised I should at least pretend to have some basic ethics :*
    ZeeGee wrote: »

Man "I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will vote for AlphaFen's captions, I will..."
    Luckily for me ZeeGee doesn't have my high moral standards B)
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,368 Member
    Luckily for me ZeeGee doesn't have my high moral standards B)

Wait...what? Robots have morals??! Who knew :D:D:D
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Actually, @AlphaFen, my favorites were these two:

4. Maybe giving the twins a machine of ultimate power for their birthday was not John's smartest move...

5. If I look in this thing long enough I'll believe I don't regret having kids!
  • Options
    PixieKicksPixieKicks Posts: 90 Member
    Caption for #10

Maybe we can hypnotise dad to have better fashion sense....
  • Options
    Caption Contest # 10

4) Man: It's as if my feet are glued to the spot...... Kids: They are so quake with fear.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    We told him he was chicken NOT to try it. It turns out he's chicken any way!
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    SUNDAY ROUNDUP!!!

First, as always, let's get to the most recent winners.

The winner of Sims Caption Contest # 9, and 1,000 SPs, is...

screenshot_original.jpg
    Who will Sheherazade give the final rose to? Find out next on "The Bachelorette: Arabian Nights"
    by @Aaronsims

Second Place Winner (for 500 SPs):
    Veronica knew that it was time to reevaluate her life when she could honestly say that this was NOT the weirdest blind date that she had ever been on...
    by @jbsquared2000

Tied as Third Place Winners (for 500 SPs each):
    Eeny, genie, miny, moe.

by @5W33TH34RT

"Sorry, I don't have a wishlist. I own the Store!"
    by @friday027

Congratulations!!! There were a lot of great entries for that contest, so thanks to everyone who participated and special congrats to the winners.

Winners, let me know if there's something specific you want me to do with your SimPoints, or if you'd rather I just distribute them among contestants with wishlists.

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Second, caption entries are now closed for Contest # 10 ("the Father's Day hynotizer one"), and voting is available on the finalists here through next Saturday, July 4. Thanks for all the entries!

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Last but not least, a screenshot commemorating recent U.S. news! Let's try to be funny with no hate on this one, please. Captions can be submitted through next Saturday, July 4.
    Contest # 11:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Thanks, @Cogitotoro ! - and to any who voted for me! I can't even believe that one placed! But am very happy it did. :smiley:

Also, Congratulations to the other winners! Especially you, @Aaronsims. That was undeniably some pretty clever and funny stuff! :D

I'd like to donate my share of the prize to @gnlovew who is generous to a fault. :)

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=gnlovew

• Options
    Caption #11
    After years of trouble and toil getting this garden to grow, Sam begins to suspect he's going to experience forgotten anniversaries.
  • Options
    Wow 4 winners this time!! Congrats to @Aaronsims,@jbsquared2000,5W33TH34RT, & @friday027!
    Way to go!!! HUGS!!!
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    By the way, here's a closer picture of the couple in this week's contest screenshot, with their pets (celebrating the SCOTUS decision!). I couldn't get you a decent look at them and get the whole background in the same shot, so I had to go with body language for you to work with in coming up with captions.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    @Cogitotoro The whole lot looks awesome are you going to upload it to the exchange? That had to have taken a lot of time to get those pets in rainbow suits. I love the amount of work you put into creating these pictures.

And I realized that once again I was absentminded and rude and failed to congratulate the winners. So, a very hearty and well deserved Congratulations go out to @Aaronsims, @jbsquared2000, @5W33TH34RT, and @friday027.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top