Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WINNERS UNDER RENOVATION CHALLENGE 16 RESULTS UP !!

Comments

• Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Thanks @pammiechick

Congrats everyone :)

The master bedroom was large, but I was trying to arrange rooms so that they weren't odd-shaped, had windows and the master bedroom had the balcony, as well as being the biggest. I have this weird OCD about symmetry and window position.

Originally, when building, I lost track and the farm ended up at ~110k Simoleons. It's a lot harder choosing to remove stuff you've put in, than to not go over-budget. So I had to remove lots of things before the budget mix-up.
  • Options
    tounette56tounette56 Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you for the nice comments. I'm really enjoying this challenge and looking forward to completing the next one :)
    Well done to everyone that entered this challenege!
    mum%20final_zpsuog1fjp8.png
    Visit my gallery at tounette56 to see my renovations and builds
    Check out my most recent builds Windenburg Forest and Rocket Ship
  • Options
    bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Congratulations to the winners.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

• Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Congratulations @MandysAMess! Very well deserved! :):star:

Congratulations also to @pammiechick, @Liziann1, @EmmaVane and @Pebblycat!! :)

Thank you judges! ;)
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Is there any way we can get the scores back along with feedback
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    ArefaArefa Posts: 35 Member
    Congratulations to @MandysAMess your farmhouse was beautiful! Congratulations as well to @pammiechick, @WrathofCath, @Liziann1, @EmmaVane, and @Pebblycat your homes were all stunning. Great job to everyone who entered! I really enjoyed going though all of the builds and seeing everyone's different take on this farmhouse. This challenge really brings out the creativity of the Sims community! :) Amazing job everyone! :)
    zE5f3I7.jpg
    View my other creations on the Sims 4 Gallery or by using #arefa
    Origin ID: Arefa86
  • Options
    Issabella14Issabella14 Posts: 1,656 Member
    Is there any way we can get the scores back along with feedback

@Emma-LeeXOXO, to not cause conflict between participants or judges scores are not given. :)
  • Options
    Congrats to the winners :p

Pretty much the feedback I expected. The roofs and outside of my house was the best part.

The "traditional" interiors with all the dark wood was mainly because the darkest paint outside of the red or purple is only a mid-grey. Tiles are the blackest thing, and can't really use them everywhere.

The laundry room happened because it looked really bare just as a mud room.

I thought you'd like the dragon. I had the toy green one there at first, but swapped it for the wooden one because I preferred the pose.
  • Options
    rabidkitty07rabidkitty07 Posts: 416 Member
    Thank you for your comments! The graves were in the hedge maze, so they may have been a little hard to see.
    My Origin ID: rabidkitty7

• Options
    Everyone did a fantastic job on Challenge 3, I was really blow away with all the creativity that I saw. Clap Clap ...Applause to all the contestants. :). Congratulations to @gmcrozier, @zakeira, @WrathofCath, @Pebblycat and @mommataurus2, well done to you all. <3:)
  • Options
    Zita1966zZita1966z Posts: 9,641 Member
    I agree with @issabella14. Super job done on challenge 3 by everybody. I might just mention the judges feedback is in the 3rd person (In this case Morticia) and is a combined view of all 3 judges posted as one. <3
  • Options
    Thank you for your comments! The graves were in the hedge maze, so they may have been a little hard to see.

@rabidkitty07 We did see the graves in the maze as the below comment will show but it was an oversight from our side to have commented on the last part as we did. Our apologies. <3

[i]I loved the hedge-maze leading into the cemetery[/i]. Gomez and myself can really have romantic hide and seek games here. The exterior texture and coloring was very nice. How gorgeous was the dungeon, all those torture tools. We can really have an entertaining Saturday afternoon there. I especially loved the stock of poison. Grandma already mentioned she had a great recipe to use it in.

[i]We did not see any graves[/i] and the interior could have been more dark and grey colors
  • Options
    ArefaArefa Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2015
    Congratulations @gmcrozier! Also, congratulations to @Zakeira, @WrathofCath, @Pebblycat, and @mommataurus2! Great job everyone! :)
    Post edited by Arefa on
    zE5f3I7.jpg
    View my other creations on the Sims 4 Gallery or by using #arefa
    Origin ID: Arefa86
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Congrats to the winners! You all did such a great job!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Wow, my entry made fourth? Cool! Congrats to all the other winners! Everyone did great \o/
  • Options
    wynwyn Posts: 901 Member
    Congrats guys. :)
    Origin ID: WyntirLily
  • Options
    PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Congratulations everyone!
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Options
    SorceressSorceress Posts: 940 Member
    Grats everyone!
    Sorceress%20sig.png
    Thanks to Cbear13 for the signature and showcase images!
    Origin Id: Sorceress2696
    Sims 4 Gallery Here!
  • Options
    Congrats to the winners!

But... Brief said upstairs was supposed to have study/bedroom/bathroom, with lounge/diner/kitchen downstairs. Yet the winning entry has study area downstairs?
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Congratulations @GuruFanNo1 awesome work. How on earth did I get 2nd lol wow thankyou very much. Your competitions are helping me learn alot
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Congratulations all around, and especially to the high-scorers.

I'm a little disappointed at not placing, but after all it's my first time in this competition, and I certainly don't regret taking part. I understood from the beginning that a few of my decisions were potentially risky (the simple white exterior and flat roof, more modernist than modern; the small kitchen with dining space for only two; the attempt to maintain a wide band of pristine lawn...) and I guess I'll find out tomorrow whether it was those decisions that didn't go over so well, or if it was something else entirely.
  • Options
    A big thanks to @Zita1966z and @gmcrozier for their help with the very difficult task of judging Challenge 4. @Zita1966z you have done a magnificent job on the winning thread once again and the video outstanding.
    It was not an easy task to judge challenge with all the great entries we received, well done to all who participated.
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Congrats to the winners!

But... Brief said upstairs was supposed to have study/bedroom/bathroom, with lounge/diner/kitchen downstairs. Yet the winning entry has study area downstairs?

@emmavane This had 2 be an oversight on our side. That said however, Her entry was beautiful and the judges decision stands. <3
  • Options
    GuruFanNo1GuruFanNo1 Posts: 389 Member
    Thank you judges - please read my post on the home page of Under renovation <3