Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Caption Contest - we're up to historic Contest # 30 this week! Come join in!

Comments

• Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    Caption 9
    Girl: Really I have to chose one of you for a husband without knowledge about your who you are?
  • Options
    Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    Caption #9:
    Blue Genie: We three spirits have come to show you Christmas past, present and future!
    Girl: It's June, and you're not ghosts.
    Green Genie: We're trying to get ahead of the game.
    Purple Genie: Plus, being a Christmas spirit pays better.
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Caption #9

#1 - While the dating website had been very thorough in verifying compatibility, Pam couldn't help but think that they had overlooked one small detail..

#2 - Desperate for grandchildren, and tired of waiting for Jane to find Mr. Right, Jane's Mom took matters into her own hands..
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    Caption #9

#3 - Veronica knew that it was time to reevaluate her life when she could honestly say that this was NOT the weirdest blind date that she had ever been on..
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    HBSIMSTERHBSIMSTER Posts: 515 Member
    edited June 2015
    Caption Contest # 9
    4) Wow my Genie Garden is really starting to flourish!
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    Congratulations to last weeks, err... two weeks ago, due to technical difficulties... winners - @HBSIMSTER and @AlphaFen ! Looks like throughout the duration of this contest, AlphaFen is stealing the show... Of course, I am suspecting, even almost convinced, that in real life, the very clever, and quick-witted, AlphaFen is a professional, celebrated comedienne in real life! ;) And if she isn't, she oughta be!
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2015
    Welcome to the Berry Bachelor show.

Wow, so you're triplets?
  • Options
    CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    Caption Contest # 9

"...does this still mean I can't get infinite wishes?"
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    When I said I wanted a cool date, I wasn't taking about color.

Health, wealth, and happiness... who says you have to choose?!
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    edited June 2015
    Caption #9
    1. "I'm looking for the genie who posted the Used Magic Carpet for sale on craigslist..."
    2. "Yes, in fact, a 3 bedroom, 2 bath genie lamp just went up on the rental market yesterday!"
    3. "Sorry, I don't have a wishlist. I own the store!"
    4. "I don't think you guys will quite work out for our remake of 'Goldilocks and the Three Bears'...".
    Post edited by friday027 on
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    Caption #9

Wishing for more genies is never gona get old.
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    Okay, it's that time again! Sunday roundup!

First and foremost, the voters have spoken, and the WINNER of Sims Caption Contest # 8 (and 1,000 SPs) is...

screenshot_original.jpg

"Martha come on, I triple dog dare you to kiss him!" "I don't know about this, Stacy..."
    by @Hello83433

SECOND PLACE (500 SPs):
    When the fair administration told Jake he was manning the kissing booth, they didn't expect him to go all out...
    also by @Hello83433

THIRD PLACE (500 SPs):
    "And you thought my Prom date was a clown!!"
    by @HBSIMSTER

Congratulations to the winners, and let me know what you'd like me to do with your winnings!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Second, entries are now closed for Caption Contest # 9 ("the one with the three genies"). Thanks so much for a bunch of great entries this week. Finalists have been chosen, and voting is available here through next Saturday, 6/27.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And finally, here's the new screenshot for captioning! Sims Caption Contest # 10 is themed especially for Father's Day. Submit your captions through next Saturday, 6/27.

screenshot_original.jpg
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    Ohh I won! Cool, but I don't think I'm that funny. xD I'll tell you later what to do with my sp's because I'm out at fathers day beach trip.

One quick caption for 10
    "And when we say 'cheese', you will be hypnotized!"
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Captions for #10:

1) This is how I get out of all my chores.

2) Let's see if dad will lay a golden egg!

3) This time I will get my allowance raised!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Congratulations to @Hello83433 and @HBSIMSTER! :smiley: Those were great captions!

• Options
    I loved the triple dog dare! Congrats.

They CRACK up at the chicken noises (and then crack up at the pun of the egg cracking up!)
  • Options
    OH WOW!!! Thanks Again all for voting For my caption it ... & Congrats to @Hello83433!!
    I really don't know when Spawn will comeback, But if it's alright still Cogitotoro...
    Just Attack her wish list again for me :)
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Spawn000000
    I'll send her another E-mail telling her She has some more surprises waiting for her!!:D
    Thank you all GREAT BIG hugs!!! <3
  • Options
    Caption #10

Mom thought we used this thing to make Dad wear socks with his sandals, but he picked them out all by himself!

• Options
    AWESOME Julie You Really Got me with that one!!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Caption Contest # 10
    1 ) All right Dad .... You Will Take Us To Disneyworld!

2) Lets See if we can get Dad to get rid of that Ridiculous Comb-over hairstyle!!

• Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    @HBSIMSTER - I gifted Spawn the deep fat fryer, hope that's okay. @Hello83433 - still haven't heard from you about what you want me to do with your winnings! If you like, I can just distribute them among competitors here who still have wishlists, but if there's anything you want just let me know.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    @Hello83433 - still haven't heard from you about what you want me to do with your winnings! If you like, I can just distribute them among competitors here who still have wishlists, but if there's anything you want just let me know.

You can just attack my wishlist with half of my winnings and then attack everyone else's with the other half. :smiley:
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @HBSIMSTER - I gifted Spawn the deep fat fryer, hope that's okay. @Hello83433 - still haven't heard from you about what you want me to do with your winnings! If you like, I can just distribute them among competitors here who still have wishlists, but if there's anything you want just let me know.

Thanks Cogitotoro!!! I Know Spawn will be very happy with the fryer!!! <3:smiley:
    Oh I forgot LOL ..... HUGS!!! :smile:
    Post edited by HBSIMSTER on
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Hello83433 wrote: »
    @Hello83433 - still haven't heard from you about what you want me to do with your winnings! If you like, I can just distribute them among competitors here who still have wishlists, but if there's anything you want just let me know.

You can just attack my wishlist with half of my winnings and then attack everyone else's with the other half. :smiley:
    Thank you @Hello83433 and @Cogitotoro for the cute blouse for my teen sims!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top