Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Today You Will Shine - A 10 Generation Selfacy

Hello83433Hello83433 Posts: 3,403 Member
Hello Simmers! This is my first published legacy, which also happens to be a selfacy! If you do not already know, a selfacy is exactly like a ten generation legacy except you use your simself as your founder. :smiley: This will be the master post where you can find the links to my legacy.

The Ten Generation Legacy rules apply and I will be following most of them, but not ALL of them :trollface:NOTE: I do not have any mods because my CPU sucks
* All heirs will be voted for by you guys. If a poll get 0 votes, I will choose the heir myself.
* New chapters will be posted every weekend unless I post otherwise(because RL sucks sometimes)

irjlHMv.jpg

Generation 1. Essence
Chapter1. Our Founder
Chapter2. There Are no Small Parts
403046191195314s.jpg
Post edited by Hello83433 on

Comments

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I like it
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww it's a cool story.. :smiley:
  • Options
    It's SATURDAY! :mrgreen:

And that means our second update! Chapter2. There Are no Small Parts

ENJOY!! And thank you to everyone who has read and everyone who has left comments. I love you! :love:
    403046191195314s.jpg
  • Options
    FuzzySlippersFuzzySlippers Posts: 81 Member
    You're braver than I am, I can never get past making a simself before I get freaked out by it! Love the story :)
  • Options
    You're braver than I am, I can never get past making a simself before I get freaked out by it! Love the story :)

Thank you!

And to all of my readers, sorry there isn't a chapter yet. I took my driving test(and passed woo!)follows by practice, but it's nearly finished, so it should be up by tomorrow. :smiley:
    403046191195314s.jpg