Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• Options
    Talea12345Talea12345 Posts: 132 Member
    Good evening :D
    I've been here for over a year now, but never got around to commenting before. Then I found one of the Build Challenges and was hooked...
    Well, about me: Currently living in Spain, but moving soon. Love my family and my dogs. Been playing since the Sims2 and love building/renovating.
    Can't wait to see what everyone else can come up with here!
    Talea12345
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    Talea12345 wrote: »
    Good evening :D
    I've been here for over a year now, but never got around to commenting before. Then I found one of the Build Challenges and was hooked...
    Well, about me: Currently living in Spain, but moving soon. Love my family and my dogs. Been playing since the Sims2 and love building/renovating.
    Can't wait to see what everyone else can come up with here!
    Talea12345

Hello @Talea12345 :) It is nice to meet you. Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a special and fun way of expressing our creativity! There are so many different themes and styles of homes and community venues that we can design, build and enjoy furnishing in the Sims! It is great that you own dogs. Dogs are special pet family members of our family household!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Options
    tarahkimberlytarahkimberly Posts: 27 Member
    Hi there! My name is Tarah! I've been playing the Sims for as long as I can remember. I just got Sims 4 a couple of months ago, so I'm happy to be finally joining the forums. I love legacies, both writing and reading. So that's mainly why I'm here.
  • Options
    Hi there! My name is Tarah! I've been playing the Sims for as long as I can remember. I just got Sims 4 a couple of months ago, so I'm happy to be finally joining the forums. I love legacies, both writing and reading. So that's mainly why I'm here.

Hello @tarahkimberly :) It is nice to meet you. Doing legacies is an enjoyable part of simming. It is very nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up in our games. It is nice reading about and seeing pictures of the sims from other simmers games and reading about their lives. I hope that you will enjoy posting about your sims on the forums!
  • Options
    LaurenHullLaurenHull Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2015
    Welp, I'm Lauren and I've been playing the Sims for year. I have apparently been a member since 2012, no idea how, but I've been visiting often as I've needed assistance with various aspirations, so i thought I'd "sign up" and it didn't allow me to haha! So here I am :)
    vsJ0Hg0.gif
  • Options
    AviendhaRSAviendhaRS Posts: 268 Member
    Heya! I pretty much use the Sims 4 as my personal life sandbox. I enjoy attempting to create certain fictional characters from some of my favorite shows, books, etc. It's fun playing in these mini universes, roleplaying by myself I guess RIP. I've also been doing some of the challenge modes that people have posted on the forums and other sim fan-sites. I also enjoy cc shopping for clothes because it's free whereas clothes shopping IRL can get expensive especially when you want some quality stuff. =p
  • Options
    LaurenHull wrote: »
    Welp, I'm Lauren and I've been playing the Sims for year. I have apparently been a member since 2012, no idea how, but I've been visiting often as I've needed assistance with various aspirations, so i thought I'd "sign up" and it didn't allow me to haha! So here I am :)

Hello @LaurenHull :) It is nice to meet you. The forums are a great place to learn new things about the game, find helpful advice, learn tips, and enjoy meeting fellow simmers!
  • Options
    AviendhaRS wrote: »
    Heya! I pretty much use the Sims 4 as my personal life sandbox. I enjoy attempting to create certain fictional characters from some of my favorite shows, books, etc. It's fun playing in these mini universes, roleplaying by myself I guess RIP. I've also been doing some of the challenge modes that people have posted on the forums and other sim fan-sites. I also enjoy cc shopping for clothes because it's free whereas clothes shopping IRL can get expensive especially when you want some quality stuff. =p

Hello @AviendhaRS :) It is nice to meet you. It is fun creating simversions of characters from shows, books, celebrities as well as our friends and family, then enjoying playing them in our games! Creating sims is fun! I hope that your challenges that you are involved in are going well! There are many great CC clothing items that simmers create for our sims to wear! It is nice discovering the clothing and having our sim wear them. As you said,it is cheaper than buying clothes in real life!
  • Options
    IlikevmkIlikevmk Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello!! I've been playing sims for years now and I've actually been a part of this forum since 2009, but I'm now deciding to be more active and explore around here more! :)
  • Options
    Ilikevmk wrote: »
    Hello!! I've been playing sims for years now and I've actually been a part of this forum since 2009, but I'm now deciding to be more active and explore around here more! :)

Hello @llikevmk :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have come to the forums! I hope that you will enjoy meeting other simmers on the forums, discovering helpful game tips, enjoy reading threads, and enjoy posting posts!
  • Options
    MinstrelMinstrel Posts: 126 Member
    Hello:)
    I've only been playing the sims since no. 3 which isn't very long compared to some people on here. Sims 3 was nice, but I prefer sims 4 because the capabilities in build mode are endless. I've had an account for a while but mostly just came here to look at other people sims. Once I get enough points I'll become more active because I can share my sims and houses with everyone:))
  • Options
    Minstrel wrote: »
    Hello:)
    I've only been playing the sims since no. 3 which isn't very long compared to some people on here. Sims 3 was nice, but I prefer sims 4 because the capabilities in build mode are endless. I've had an account for a while but mostly just came here to look at other people sims. Once I get enough points I'll become more active because I can share my sims and houses with everyone:))

Hello @Minstrel :) It is nice to meet you. Building homes and community venues and creating sims are very enjoyable parts of simming! It is great that we can enjoy creating such a variety of themes, styles and designs in our builds! It is a very nice way of expressing our creativity. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your sims and homes!
  • Options
    SaudadeSaudade Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2015
    Hello everyone!

I'm Saudade and I've only JUST gotten into the Sims (so 4 is my first!) This, despite the fact that the games have interested me since I first found out about them a couple of years ago... Oh well. I "received" this game as a gift (read: requested it) for Christmas and holy moley I'm so glad I have it.

I absolutely adore building and creating story sims from my favorite shows and from various OCs
    I've also always had a thing for games that encourage custom content and such. I've spent so much of my free time on this game (but then again, don't we all?)

Anyways, I want to see this community's creations and share in the fun of this game
  • Options
    Saudade wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I'm Saudade and I've only JUST gotten into the Sims (so 4 is my first!) This, despite the fact that the games have interested me since I first found out about them a couple of years ago... Oh well. I "received" this game as a gift (read: requested it) for Christmas and holy moley I'm so glad I have it.

I absolutely adore building and creating story sims from my favorite shows and from various OCs
    I've also always had a thing for games that encourage custom content and such. I've spent so much of my free time on this game (but then again, don't we all?)

Anyways, I want to see this community's creations and share in the fun of this game

Hello @Sausade :) It is nice to meet you. Sims 4 was a very special and great Christmas gift that you received! You will continue to enjoy your gift now and in the time ahead! Building and creating are fun parts of simming! It is enjoyable creating simversions of characters and celebrities that we see on TV, and in movies. It is nice how we are able to express our creativity as we design, build and furnish homes for our sims to enjoy living in!
  • Options
    Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    edited June 2015
    Welcome to the Forums @Saudade, I'm sure u'll find everything your looking for and then some. And we would :heart: to see what you have created, aswell as hope to inspire you. As a new simmer check with @rosemow about any questions :grey_question: you mite have about the forums. :smiley: Happy simming. congrats on your first post I liked it...
  • Options
    LizzieRa17LizzieRa17 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi I'm Lizzie! I've been playing the Sims since I was really little. I used to play on my dad's gamecube until my brother scratched the disk. After a few years I finally got the Sims 3 for Christmas and I have 4 expansion packs. I just got the Sims 4 for Christmas this year but I find it harder to control than The Sims 3. I also like playing Minecraft.
    Siggy loading..................................0% Complete
    <3
  • Options
    LizzieRa17 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Lizzie! I've been playing the Sims since I was really little. I used to play on my dad's gamecube until my brother scratched the disk. After a few years I finally got the Sims 3 for Christmas and I have 4 expansion packs. I just got the Sims 4 for Christmas this year but I find it harder to control than The Sims 3. I also like playing Minecraft.

Hello @LizzieRa17 :) It is nice to meet you. It is nice that you started playing the Sims on the gamecube, and then that led you on to the PC version. It was great that you got Sims 3 and Sims 4 for Christmas presents! They were great Christmas presents that you received!
  • Options
    OpheliaMayOpheliaMay Posts: 52 Member
    Hi! What a great idea for a thread @rosemow ! I've been playing Sims since the release of the Sims 2 and absolutely fell in love. I'm a big family player and loved that aspect of the game. Whilst I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this topic and the Sims 4 at the moment, I do love how the Sims in the Sims 4 look! :tongue: . I know it might seem a small thing, but the aesthetics of a game are really important to me. Anywho, I'm excited to join this forum to discuss the future of the Sims and share the happiness/challenges that following a franchise delivers :)
    Thank you Senpai Simmer for uploading your Avatars to use - she is a beaut! <3
  • Options
    OpheliaMay wrote: »
    Hi! What a great idea for a thread @rosemow ! I've been playing Sims since the release of the Sims 2 and absolutely fell in love. I'm a big family player and loved that aspect of the game. Whilst I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding this topic and the Sims 4 at the moment, I do love how the Sims in the Sims 4 look! :tongue: . I know it might seem a small thing, but the aesthetics of a game are really important to me. Anywho, I'm excited to join this forum to discuss the future of the Sims and share the happiness/challenges that following a franchise delivers :)

Hello @OpheliaMay :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying playing the Sims since sims 2. You would have enjoyed many fun simming hours over the time watching your sims living their lives, and having fun building and furnishing their homes! I hope that you will enjoy reading threads on the forums, meeting fellow simmers, posting posts and learning helpful tips about the game!
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Options
    shilohg76shilohg76 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just joined the forum, even though I've been playing for a while. Realized I kept missing out on opportunities in game since I didn't have any in game friends. Which sound really darn sad. Love the Sims. I have 4, but found I enjoy 3 more.
  • Options
    JordutchJordutch Posts: 98 Member
    Hello everyone!

I joined this forum, because I think I like it:) And I am on a Dutch forum, Sims4friends.nl :)
    Okey, about me. I'm 15 years old, I'm a boy. I live in The Netherlands and I have red hair. I love photoshop! So I training with sims screens.
    I live in a small village. (No shops..) So, I don't know what I tell more about me.. If you've questions about me or something, you can ask it :smiley:
  • Options
    AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    shilohg76 wrote: »
    Just joined the forum, even though I've been playing for a while. Realized I kept missing out on opportunities in game since I didn't have any in game friends. Which sound really darn sad. Love the Sims. I have 4, but found I enjoy 3 more.

Welcome to the forums! hope you find ingame friends here (:
    Hello everyone!

I joined this forum, because I think I like it:) And I am on a Dutch forum, Sims4friends.nl :)
    Okey, about me. I'm 15 years old, I'm a boy. I live in The Netherlands and I have red hair. I love photoshop! So I training with sims screens.
    I live in a small village. (No shops..) So, I don't know what I tell more about me.. If you've questions about me or something, you can ask it :smiley:
    Hey another Dutchie (: Welcome to the forums! I am pretty sure you will like it. (or at least hope so!)
    There must be a village nearby with shops I guess and hope? Oh, I am curious to see your creations!
    Courage
  • Options
    JordutchJordutch Posts: 98 Member
    ^ haha dutchie :wink: Thank you! And yeah, there are 2 village nearby :) Thank you!
  • Options
    AwalkingdragonAwalkingdragon Posts: 76 Member
    ^ haha dutchie :wink: Thank you! And yeah, there are 2 village nearby :) Thank you!
    ;) ah luckily for you!
    And no probs (:
    Courage
  • Options
    shilohg76 wrote: »

Hello @shilohg76 :) It is nice to meet you. I hope that you will meeting fellow simmers here on the forums, make new simming friends, learn new things about the game, and enjoy posting posts!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top