Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks, @NagyGina! :) I did try that, and it did make for a nicer deal. The Daily Deal is at 387 points now, which I think must be higher than it was in the past, since the spreadsheet states it is supposed to be 179 points. Just wanted to notify if anyone is still making updates to the spreadsheet, so the new point value would be updated for the future.
    @jbsquared2000 , @Me1620 or @trithone , and @Ximph I just checked my notes, and I must have missed that correction myself when I gave Jodi all my corrections: It is supposed to be 387/579/33%/2 hrs. Good catch! :)

Edited to add someone.
    Post edited by NagyGina on
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Thank you so much for all that you all do to maintain the spreadsheet! :) I can't tell you how helpful it has been for a newbie like me to start really making a dent in the items that I would like from the Sims store, without paying an arm and a leg! You guys are awesome! <3
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @AlpheFen thank you for your demand of me being healthy unfortunatly it didnt work and I will always be unwell but maybe your demand for my health will make me less unwell :D
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @jbsquared2000 , Can you do us Own the Whole Store Club a favor (and those who just love gifting)? Please put a few items from sets that you are trying to get, noncys sets that you may like (make sure you don't overlap items with noncys sets), venues that you want (don't put the pc items from the venues on, unless you do not want those venues - venues are not cys enabled), any worlds that you like (either standard or gold), and any stray singles that do not belong to sets? Us gifters need our fix! >:)
  • Options
    roboveganrobovegan Posts: 159 Member
    I've got a busy day stalking the ol' DD. :smiley: I snagged Loud Fast Clash Bedroom this morning. Boho Women's should give me a green download button this afternoon. And tonight? Haute Hip and Luxe Kidswears are in my sights! Many thanks to the DD team who have so painstakingly done the math for me. :)
  • Options
    @NagyGina - I sure will! :) Is there a particular place that I should put that information? Also, does anyone know if the weekly sales page updates at a particular time of day, or is it just random?
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

• Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    I made my final DD purchase this morning! I had a green button for Loud Fast Clash bedroom. Unfortunately my price for bedroom+attire is still higher than I'd hoped so I guess I'll have to wait till MMAO behaves

Hoping everyone gets lots of good deals today!
  • Options
    MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Anyone know what time the weekly sales change? There are still a few I'm hemming and hawing over but I have a feeling I don't have much time left.
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    I think it's anytime around noon, @MermaidInWonderlan. I know that they've changed at different times for me, so I just figured that I had until right before noon and after that they could change any time.
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    Noon EST? Oops, guess I asked just in time! I think I'll hold off, the deals I'm thinking about aren't so great anyway. Thanks!
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    @Aaronsims, you should have some of the items for the Loud! Fast! Clash! attire on your wishlist. ;)
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    @Teegers I was thinking exactly the same thing about @Aaronsims wishlist.
  • Options
    In case anyone is interested, weekly sales just changed. It's weird that I'm at a point where I own nearly all the sets there! Nothing too exciting for me -- the items I don't own aren't part of CYS sets so I'm waiting for those on the DD.

And @Aaronsims, I third that! You've been so generous with me lately and I want to help you out too!
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Anyone know what time the weekly sales change? There are still a few I'm hemming and hawing over but I have a feeling I don't have much time left.
    It's late afternoon UK time - I think it has just changed now, so that would be 17:00BST?

@simgeek79 is our expert on the Sale! page and could tell you precisely :)
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @Jemlia, Congratulations on owning the store! :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    @jbsquared2000
    I apologize on my delay in answering. On the right side of all the pages with sets, items, venues, etc. in the store, you can will find "Add to Wishlist" (It is in the middle of "Add to Cart" & "Gift this Item"

After you become a member, you can put the link to your wishlist in your signature. But for the time being, if you go to any of the gifting threads, you can just say that your username is the same on the Sims 3 Site (btw, I sent you a friend request too). And just ask any questions here, and most of the Sims 3 Community threads. This is an awesome community that loves to help. I would not have achieved my goal to Own the Whole store without them! :smiley:

And I am not even certain that I am making any sense right now, not much sleep, and I have to read to the kiddies at the library. *Waves Goodbye* *Sneaks out* Big Pixel Hugs Everyone! <3

Edited for clarity, but not even certain... forgive any typos... and @jbsquared2000 , when I get back, I want to see some stuff on your wishlist! :D
  • Options
    @Teegers @Jemlia and @MermaidInWonderlan that's very sweet of you! I thought about it for a few seconds (It would have been fun to see the gift alert at the top of the page a few more times) but since I had just bought a bunch of SP for my contest it felt too icky to let people gift me with so many SP sitting in my account. You all have helped me in the past and it was always appreciated! :) Anyway, mmao behaved and I was able to bring the set down to a decent price, so now I own everything but a few exclusives. I already have a couple of them that I bought before I knew they'd be free eventually.

Speaking of mmao, it's still offering me all of the gold worlds since most of the worlds I own were standard and then I bought the venues later. Is there a way to make that stop?
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @Jemlia <3 Congrats on owning the Store! <3. I only just read your news but better late than never!

Also, happy birthdays, get well soon, and congrats also to anyone I've missed.
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    Thank you so much, @NagyGina! I did get (and approve) your friend request. I will look at all of this a little more when I get home from work - simming on the sly here! :) I'll get my list up and running tonight. Thank you again for the help!

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    I would just like to thank all my friends and fans who have lol'd at my comments. I just got my 250 lol badge!!! Yee Haw!!! @alphafen I am including you since you make me laugh and giggle with your amusing little antics :lol:
  • Options
    Tumelonc123Tumelonc123 Posts: 2,216 Member
    Jemlia wrote: »
    :star::star::star::star::star::star::star: Soooo, this is it.
    I'm done. Patience please while I thank a few people :grin: Thank you everyone who has helped me make this a reality @Teegers, @AlphaFen, @rionismyname, @gnlovew, @MotherSuperior2, @SandraKB, @Ajaxpost, @Aaronsims, @melaniet1020, @NyssaLee, @XxHannelorexX, @Raenic, @KittyKat8103, @muminek85, @anettesb, @ADwilson, @arzuesengul, @skillakees, @stringcircle, @rnramey, @wittnathony1, @bekkasan, @ME1620, @missy2311, @Imwenger21, @Tahera, @KSkywalker4571, @despina53, @Eriklover555, @Jaceigh, @Reachsims, @Tumelonc123, @JodyHoltzman
    If I missed anyone I'm sorry and please know I am grateful to you too.
    Thanks to everyone who has made the DD list, spreadsheets and calculators available for bargain seekers. My first purchase at the store was in 2012, so this has been a long journey but a very enjoyable one. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

@Jemlia you are very welcome my friend, I'm glad that I could help you out :#
  • Options
    Ok, my contest is up and running! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832201/aurora-skies-boho-chic-make-over-contest-win-a-world-now-open-judges-still-needed/p1 Our own @Cogitotoro has kindly offered to judge, and I'd like to have a couple more judges so if anyone is interested please let me know!
  • Options
    CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    edited May 2015
    NagyGina wrote: »

@Creeqiz , Barnacle Bay that is on the wishlists (derived from when BB was purchasable for simpoints) can only be purchased from one's own wishlist. @WhimsicalWind tried to gift it to me and got that not-so-lovely baby in the dishwasher, but I was able to purchase it from my wishlist for 1650sp. :D

Thank is incredibly stupid, but I don't expect much else from EA.
    AlphaFen wrote: »
    :star: Happy late birthday wishes to @Elf67 and @Creeqiz :star: Sorry I'm so behind on wishing you both well :pensive:

Thank you. I have been behind on checking the forum so it works out.
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    Oh, @Creeqiz , Thank you very much for the 3 gifts !! :smiley:

You are welcome!
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
  • Options
    JaceighJaceigh Posts: 808 Member
    Congratulations @Jemlia on joining the OTS club! :star:
    Happy Simming & Green Downloads! :kissing_heart:
  • Options
    CreeqizCreeqiz Posts: 146 Member
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    Ok, my contest is up and running! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/832201/aurora-skies-boho-chic-make-over-contest-win-a-world-now-open-judges-still-needed/p1 Our own @Cogitotoro has kindly offered to judge, and I'd like to have a couple more judges so if anyone is interested please let me know!

I might be able to judge, depending on if my friend comes to visit or not. I can definitely donate a world or something if you need sponsors.
    DJ Creepiz - Split Infinity Radio
    www.siradio.fm

Member of the Own the Store Club - May 11, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top