Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MermaidInWonderlan's Thank You Thread

I am so grateful to have come across so many wonderful, generous people on here who have helped me out in many ways, including with gifting items! I think I've been flooding the DD thread with my thank yous, and I'm not always sure where people happened upon my wish list, so I decided it was time for a thread of my own.

If you have helped me in the past, THANK YOU! Hopefully I've caught up enough to have messaged you or tagged you on here! From here on, I will try to do it all here.

Comments

• MermaidInWonderlanMermaidInWonderlan Posts: 219 Member
    Thank you to @scillakees for the 2 beautiful dresses! Just in time for the last few minutes of Romanza Bridal Party on the Daily Deal, I was able to complete the set for just 25sp!
    Thank you, @gnlovew, for that dapper jacket! My Sims will be so well dressed. :)
  • gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    You're welcome! I think the standard clothes for the men is so meh! I like it when I get something new for them :smiley:
    Thanks to @Heledriel for the lovely dress! My Sims need to host a party soon, with all of this fancy clothing!

And thanks for liking my nickname as well! I didn't realize when I signed up that the D at the end made it too long and never went through...
    Wow, @friday027, thank you for all of the Jazz Age items! I've had my eye on that set for a while, and you really helped lower the CYS cost!!
  • friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member
    @MermaidInWonderlan - You are Very Welcome!

Indeed, the Jazz Age Living Room is one of my favorite sets. But, as many of us have discovered, even if you own the Jazz Age Wear, and some of the items in the Living Room Set, the combo price for the two is really difficult to bring down. :) So if there is anything else I can help with, put it on your wishlist! :smiley:
    WOW, @NagyGina, that gift definitely trumps Glitter and Glam! Thank you SO much, Mya, for Aurora Skies and the Artistic Glass Pane!! I am so so so excited to play a new world!!
  • NagyGinaNagyGina Posts: 833 Member
    @MermaidInWonderlan, I am just glad to now be able to give back! I have all the worlds, except Dragon Valley and Roaring Heights, but have only had the chance to play Midnight Hollow. I can't wait until my desktop is fixed to play em all! :D Just have fun! ::D
    @Aaronsims, thank you for the Pedro Estate Door II! I agree, it is totally gorgeous!

@brandi22, thank you for the beautiful lighting! Those lights really are elegant.

@AlphaFen, no thread is complete without you! Welcome to mine. :) Thank you for the fireplace, and for bringing my CYS price for the Luxury Spa down to just 35 SP!

@MotherSuperior2, thank you for the sweater! I know my Sims will look fabulous in it.
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    Darn Straight! B) I'm glad you got to luxuriate in the Spa set so cheaply <3

So here I am eating :cookie: completing your life/thread by being here o:) It's lovely here so calming :relieved: This thread it's so strangely nice and polite :o I did not know thank you threads could be like this :hushed: Was I not supposed to use my thanks thread to cause mayhem and insult people who gifted me!? :worried:

Erm....I've a lot of posts I've got to pretend didn't happen :flushed:
    @AlphaFen, sometimes I feel like there should be two "LOL" buttons on your posts.

Enjoy your cookie!
    @jooliea, thank you very much for the counter! So classic!

@RaeNic, thank you for the bed and dresser! I'm so close to completing that set!

Sorry for the delays! I've been actually playing the game (gasp!) and on here less!
  • RaeNicRaeNic Posts: 767 Member
    You're so welcome! I hope you get the set soon! :)
    Ahh @RaeNic you are, once again, too kind.

Thank you for all of the happy dreams my Sims are about to have!
  • AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    @AlphaFen, sometimes I feel like there should be two "LOL" buttons on your posts.

Enjoy your cookie!

I've often thought that a LOL with me button and LOL at me button :hushed: Actually I probably don't want to know :cold_sweat: I know what would be more popular :unamused: Besides there are only so many vendetta/blood feuds a girl can do at once :expressionless:

I did enjoy :cookie: it tasted like pure chocolatey egotism which is my favourite flavour B)

Hmmm I think I need to gift you again to so I have an excuse to be here other then my campaign to invade/being nosey :flushed:
    ...lol

Woke up to another slew of gifts! You people are too lovely.

@Dimon6579, thank you for the fancy pot! So earthy.

@Duissane, thank you for the stairs and the window! Now my Sims can truly Descend from Above.

@AlphaFen, maybe it's like a really fancy prison window? Like maybe they don't WANT you to see too much of the outside, but just enough? Sims 3: Prison Life, on shelves this holiday season. Your Sims go to prison after they burn down the whole neighbourhood with the firepit...
    Thank you to @Aaronsims for the colourful dresser!

And thank you to @muminek85 for all of the Hollywood Regency items! I was able to get a green download!!
  • Dimon6579Dimon6579 Posts: 501 Member
    ...lol

Woke up to another slew of gifts! You people are too lovely.

@Dimon6579, thank you for the fancy pot! So earthy.

@Duissane, thank you for the stairs and the window! Now my Sims can truly Descend from Above.

@AlphaFen, maybe it's like a really fancy prison window? Like maybe they don't WANT you to see too much of the outside, but just enough? Sims 3: Prison Life, on shelves this holiday season. Your Sims go to prison after they burn down the whole neighbourhood with the firepit...

@MermaidInWonderlan(d) I hope you like the pot. I liked it so much im thinking of buying a copy of it for myself.
    A sims 4 player, but i mostly play on steam. I do not own sims 4 on steam, but thru origin. I play on few occasions sims 4.
  • muminek85muminek85 Posts: 175 Member
    I am so happy you got the green download. :)
    :no_mouth:
    @Nevills, thank you for the beautiful rose!

@Aaronsims, thank you for the hairstyle! I love the flowers!! So cute. And now I'm off to check out your contest!!
    Thank you @Reachsims for all of the gifts! I especially love that little girls hairstyle with the kerchief/bandana/whatever - so cute!
    @Aaronsims, I was supposed to be gifting you this time! But thank you so much for the new clothes -- perhaps something for my Sims to wear in their new Aurora Skies boho chic house?

@Jemlia, thank you for the snazzy vest!

@gnlovew, thanks for the chic beret!

Looks like all of these things could be used in the contest... hm... *strokes chin*
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome, friend. :) I agree - that particular hairstyle is one of favorites.
    Sorry I'm so delayed with some of these. I really do appreciate everyone's gifts!!!

@Dimon6579, thank you so much for the cute fishy dress!

@muminek85, thank you for the braid! It's such a cute hairstyle that I've wanted for a while. I can't wait to try it out!

@Aaronsims, thank you for the gown! Because of all of your recent gifts from those sets, I was able to get a green download on the Make A Wish Compilation!!
    @Aaronsims (sometimes I can't keep up with you! But I am so grateful!), thank you for the cute hair and the sweater!

@NewEra2009, thank you for the beautiful India Cloth Star. That set is on the DD soon, so thanks for helping lower the price!