The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hi everyone! I had house guests this weekend so wasn't able to be on here much the last couple of days so need to thank a bunch of people for their generous gifts. Thank you to @scillakees @kforti @Laynielouxu - (hope your lurgee has past and congrats to Annie on her plant baby, I was dead chuffed to see he was harvested!! :p ) @Nevills @haldechick02 (btw I do know you, you're the stealth gifter lol!) and @Grandmothergamer <3 Hope everyone is recovering and back on their feet real soon ... @Enchantedprey sorry to hear you still have your migraine :disappointed: but thrilled that so many are having fun playing with their new content and finishing up their sets. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    AriyAriyAriyAriy Posts: 322 Member
    Thank you @MRSMLOG, @Ava_Rose86, @kforti, @lanlyn, and @Nevills for all the help so far, the Make a Wish Compilation is below a thousand. Hopefully this set and one more will get the price down enough to get the compilation. :)
  • Options
    haldechick02haldechick02 Posts: 31 Member
    > @simgeek79 said:
    > Hi everyone! I had house guests this weekend so wasn't able to be on here much the last couple of days so need to thank a bunch of people for their generous gifts. Thank you to scillakees kforti Laynielouxu - (hope your lurgee has past and congrats to Annie on her plant baby, I was dead chuffed to see he was harvested!! ) Nevills haldechick02 (btw I do know you, you're the stealth gifter lol!) and Grandmothergamer Hope everyone is recovering and back on their feet real soon ... Enchantedprey sorry to hear you still have your migraine but thrilled that so many are having fun playing with their new content and finishing up their sets. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone

Tee hee hee! I am a stealth gifter - LOL! Enjoy, and I hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    MRSMLOG wrote: »
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @ragan651 thanks for gifts. Well gonna go back to sleep. To sick to play Sims today.

Here's a little 'feel better' gift for you. Get well soon. <3

Thanks for the gift. I also mention you in DD forum too. :) Thanks everyone for nice gifts too. Still little better, but fighting it good. ;)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    edited March 2015
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I had house guests this weekend so wasn't able to be on here much the last couple of days so need to thank a bunch of people for their generous gifts. Thank you to @scillakees @kforti @Laynielouxu - (hope your lurgee has past and congrats to Annie on her plant baby, I was dead chuffed to see he was harvested!! :p ) @Nevills @haldechick02 (btw I do know you, you're the stealth gifter lol!) and @Grandmothergamer <3 Hope everyone is recovering and back on their feet real soon ... @Enchantedprey sorry to hear you still have your migraine :disappointed: but thrilled that so many are having fun playing with their new content and finishing up their sets. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone :kissing_heart:

We were dead chuffed too, over the new plant baby! He is so mega cute too :P we are in a lurgee free zone now! was worried for a bit that we were gunna be the start of a zombie outbreak :O the kids looked like death warmed up :O and poor hubby had it and of course he felt like he was on deaths door!!!
    Hope you had fun with the family! There is nothing we love more than family time :) especially when all the lil sprouts get together ;):*<3<3

HUGE HUGE MASSSIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVE hugs to you and your beautiful family XxxxxxX <3<3<3<3 XxxxxxX

Edit :- thank you for the items you gifted us!! :)<3<3<3

Post edited by Laynielouxu on
  • Options
    Cynth220Cynth220 Posts: 1,162 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Laynielouxu Hahaha, glad to hear the little ones are starting to get back on their feet. And my DV is now Gold without actually being Gold 'cause I COMPLETELY forgot that to get the BLACK Dragon all I had to do was own the Faire. Dug up an Egg at a Tavern, took it home and let it hatch and I was shocked to see it turn out Black when I'm so used to Green, Purple or Red. So came online (after about 5 minutes, our internet sometimes goes funny) and looked up DV...Here's the real kicker here.....Y'all know I am in :heart: with Stones Throw right? Apparently it's supposed to compliment the DV experience along with BOTH castle kits, More Magic, the Cottage set plus Faire Folks. So guess I'm gonna be adding all of those in, eventually. (At, not and, durr.)
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    Morning everyone doing great I hope

working on the Ragtime in the big easy this morning any help would be appreciated, thank you
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options

working on the Ragtime in the big easy this morning any help would be appreciated, thank you

Ragtime is coming up on the DD if you didn't know already.
  • Options
    EnchantedpreyEnchantedprey Posts: 676 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »

Ragtime is coming up on the DD if you didn't know already.
    yep its why I am working on it today XD
    Enchanting the world one moment at a time
    The Pink Plumbob Completionist Club Thread
    Why yes I do own the store!
    tumblr_mragciJXbT1s5ucs6o1_500.gif

• Options
    creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm currently trying to complete Le Cirque Nouveau, Futureshock Living and Romanza Ceremony + Reception. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @Snorkelbucket - Thank you for the One with Nature Dress. It helped bring my cys price down to 440. :smiley:
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Thanks @gnlovew for the lamp; edged the Hollywood Regency Den a little closer to the green!

@Cynth220 - I would LOVE a link for the residential Mill lot, and the other, also, if you have them! I haven't added any of those into this comp yet. None of the Seasons festival lots yet, either, for the store worlds, if anyone has the links for those. Any other lots like that I am missing? I can't remember what all there was that wasn't a lot, but looks like it ought to be!

@tombwriter - Glad the little one is improving! Vicks' vapor rub is awesome stuff! So many cold meds can affect little ones so many different ways, it's often better to skip them if we can.

@Laynielouxu - You harvest a plant baby??? I don't think I have ever done that! Haven't really done a lot with the plant people yet, though. Sounds fascinating! He looks pretty cute, too!

@all - still working most on the Beach Bummin' while the sale is on, and the Boho Mens' since it's coming up fast on the DD. Anything always welcome, of course! Going to have to check my list and see what maintenance is needed.
  • Options
    ragan651ragan651 Posts: 268 Member
    I'd like to try to get Ragtime in the Big Easy while it's on sale. It's down to about 500 now, and I'm working on ads to get as close to that as possible.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    GrouchybeastGrouchybeast Posts: 149 Member
    @Reachsims, thank you for the Men's Boho pieces - I should now have a green button, or pretty close, when the set come up on Tuesday. @simgeek79, the Puzzled Wall Sculpture will definitely help with the Spy Glass set, thank you.

And @Ximph, thanks for the Topsy Turvey Window and, wow, the Large as Life Movie Screen! That was very kind of you. <3
    "Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    tombwritertombwriter Posts: 601 Member
    @ragan651 what is your CYS for the January 2013 compilation?
    Why, yes! I do OWN the store! B)
  • Options
    tombwriter wrote: »
    @ragan651 what is your CYS for the January 2013 compilation?

2495 so quite a bit.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

Wishlist | The O'Kelly Saga | The Strange Case of Thomas Black | My goals: Coffee Bean Loft, Eloquently Ecclectic Collection
  • Options
    Well ads dried up for several minutes, so I didn't get enough. I'll just focus on the other stuff I was working on. The ads seem to be done for now.
    e9sNIxd.jpg

• Options
    simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    edited March 2015
    You're very welcome @Grouchybeast and @Laynielouxu - sorry to hear that the whole family got hit with the lurgee :weary: Glad you didn't turn into the Walking Dead - UK Edition :wink:

Just noticed that I had some gifts earlier today...so sorry for the delay!! Thank you so much @snorkelbucket and @ragan651 for helping me clear out the individual items! :kissing_heart:
    Post edited by simgeek79 on
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • Options
    SnorkelbucketSnorkelbucket Posts: 62 Member
    That's awesome @wittanthony1! I just got that set myself so I know you'll love it when you finally get there!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    @tombwriter - Thank you so much for the bookshelf and dress from One With Nature. That helped bring my cys down to 285. :smiley:
  • Options
    @Reachsims, thank you for the Men's Boho pieces - I should now have a green button, or pretty close, when the set come up on Tuesday. @simgeek79, the Puzzled Wall Sculpture will definitely help with the Spy Glass set, thank you.

And @Ximph, thanks for the Topsy Turvey Window and, wow, the Large as Life Movie Screen! That was very kind of you. <3

Oh, you can be gifted the Movie Screen?! :lol: Imagine having your own theater on your residential lot for some 1-on-1 time, or mega gaming action! :dizzy: The chaos, THE CHAOS~! *insert maniacal laughter here* *ahem* sorry.... o:)
  • Options
    Thanks @gnlovew for the lamp; edged the Hollywood Regency Den a little closer to the green!

@Cynth220 - I would LOVE a link for the residential Mill lot, and the other, also, if you have them! I haven't added any of those into this comp yet. None of the Seasons festival lots yet, either, for the store worlds, if anyone has the links for those. Any other lots like that I am missing? I can't remember what all there was that wasn't a lot, but looks like it ought to be!

@tombwriter - Glad the little one is improving! Vicks' vapor rub is awesome stuff! So many cold meds can affect little ones so many different ways, it's often better to skip them if we can.

@Laynielouxu - You harvest a plant baby??? I don't think I have ever done that! Haven't really done a lot with the plant people yet, though. Sounds fascinating! He looks pretty cute, too!

@all - still working most on the Beach Bummin' while the sale is on, and the Boho Mens' since it's coming up fast on the DD. Anything always welcome, of course! Going to have to check my list and see what maintenance is needed.

@LadyGreenEyes I got the residential version saved up in my faves 'cause I thought it cute! Cynth220's Favorite Lots <-Big list of a few different requests and random ones I've found that are good-looking and This is the Residential edit for Old Mill (Which comes up 2morrow at this time? I forget!)
  • Options
    cbartsch69cbartsch69 Posts: 169 Member
    Hey all, I'm back with another 1,000 points to go gifting with! Anyone who wants/needs something, just post a message to me in this thread within the next 1/2 hour or so and I'll send some things your way!
  • Options
    Wow, yet another 1k points?! You are on a roll, and I could use a touch of help with Buccaneer's Bounty, I got the Barstool listed in the Pole Position (Racing term) and I already own 2 other pieces as well.
  • Options
    cbartsch69cbartsch69 Posts: 169 Member
    Cynth220 wrote: »
    Wow, yet another 1k points?! You are on a roll, and I could use a touch of help with Buccaneer's Bounty, I got the Barstool listed in the Pole Position (Racing term) and I already own 2 other pieces as well.

Lol, yes, for some reason I get endless ads, so I could rack up as many as I wanted. But since I now own the store, I just rack up a handful every day while I'm watching TV, then gift them here when I have a free 1/2 hour to hang around.

The barstool is now yours, and if no one else shows up to request gifts within the next 1/2, I'll use the rest of my points to get more stuff on your wishlist!