Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gnomeworld Theme & Water Park

LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 3 Builders
Welcome to Gnomeworld Theme & Water Park!! Those crazy gnomes have been quite busy lately, and now the latest in their chain of parks is open to the public!

Well, was planning to add an exchange link, but as usual, having upload issues! So, instead of butchering the park, have added a mediashare link, instead. Be certain to download and install custom content, as much will NOT work otherwise. I have all expansions, stuff packs, and store content, so you'll need those as well.
mediafire.com/file/13df4cmuw3kra9d/Gnomeworld+Theme+and+Water+Park+by+LGE.Sims3Pack

Screenshot-103.jpg

Screenshot-215.jpg

Buy your ticket, and prepare for a day of fun!

Screenshot-104.jpg

The park contains several themed areas, to delight your sims.

Up front, you have the Spooky Zone, containing the Haunted House, Creepy Face Painting Booth, Haunted Arcade Machine, and spooky fog and decor. Watch out for the spider!!

Screenshot-117.jpg
Screenshot-112.jpg
Screenshot-118.jpg

Brave the jungle, which contains the Dragon Coaster, Frog Slide, Jungle Playland, and Jungle Cliff Climbing Wall, plus picnic area and Pool Complex access.

Screenshot-123.jpg
Screenshot-119.jpg
Screenshot-125.jpg
Screenshot-121.jpg

Screenshot-135.jpg

Screenshot-131.jpg

Screenshot-129.jpg

Screenshot-137.jpg

Tame the Old West with a Bull Ride, Cowplant Kiddy Ride, Horse Corral, Carousel, Train Museum, Saloon, and more.

Screenshot-213.jpg

Screenshot-177.jpg
Screenshot-178.jpg

Screenshot-218.jpg

Screenshot-181.jpg

Screenshot-185.jpg

Screenshot-207.jpg

Screenshot-191.jpg

The Steampunk Zone includes Ferris Wheel (working, with custom download; links at bottom of post!!), Gear Ring, Time Machine, Submarine (part of the pool complex). Gumball Machine, Hot Dog Stand, Dance Floor, and cool steampunk decor!

Screenshot-157.jpg
Screenshot-156.jpg

Screenshot-159.jpg

Screenshot-166.jpg

Screenshot-221.jpg

Yes, you can go inside the sub! Hot beverages are available, and the cool viewing room, plus, there is a periscope (telescope) up top.

Next is the Pirate Zone! There is, of course, the Pirate Ship, with access from land or via the Pool Complex - you can swim into the ship! Inside are some amusements, and a handy privy. Beneath the ship is the Undersea Viewing Room, with Bubble Bar. The Pool Complex connects to the Jungle area, and also includes other amusements. There is the Kraken, a Boat Ride for smaller sims, the Jaws Slide, Whale Slide, and Tropical Hot Tub. Pool Bar, Tropical Refreshment Stand, and assorted food stands provide sims with needed nourishment.

Screenshot-212.jpg
Screenshot-143.jpg
Screenshot-144.jpg

Screenshot-222.jpg

Screenshot-211.jpg
Screenshot-170.jpg
Screenshot-171.jpg

Screenshot-173.jpg

Screenshot-163.jpg

Screenshot-188.jpg

Screenshot-190.jpg

Screenshot-194.jpg
Screenshot-196.jpg

Screenshot-138.jpg

Screenshot-141.jpg

Finally, there is the Midway, with Pick-a-Duck Game, Win-a-Fish Tossing Game, Kissing Booths, assorted games, a Balloon Ride, Bumper Cars (decor, requires custom content linked below), Ball Pit, and underground Sci-Fi Arcade. There is even a Gift Shop near the entrance.

Screenshot-111.jpg

Screenshot-108.jpg

Screenshot-217.jpg

Screenshot-106.jpg

Screenshot-133.jpg

Screenshot-116.jpg

Screenshot-204.jpg

Screenshot-214.jpg

You can find more pictures here - http://s685.photobucket.com/user/LadyGreeneyes964/library/Gnomeworld Theme and Water Park - Sims 3?sort=3&page=1

Be sure to use the links to download custom content, including the pool sharks, ferris wheel (WORKING!!!), bumper cars, kraken ride, moon darts, etc.

From aroundthesims - a sute with some awesome and amazing content -
aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown_22.shtml - This is for all the Jules Verne content - kraken ride, fencing, moon darts, etc.

Same site, you find the TS2-type food stands - aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_downtown_51.shtml

The ilana content is also quite good, and can be found on her thread -
sims3-modeli.ucoz.ru/forum/22-174-6#13733 - This has the bumper cars, the entrance sign, and much more cool stuff you'll likely want! In Russian, but the link is there, and easy to find.

From douglasviega at modthesims, who also has other fantastic items -
modthesims.info/d/571482 - This is for the amazing working ferris wheel, by douglasviega over at ModtheSims. You do need an account, but it's totally free. Be sure to check "remember me" when logging in, so it works. This is a package file, not a sim3pack file, so you need to place it in the "documents>electronic arts>sims 3>mods>packages" folder. Make one if you don't have it.

From Blacky's Sims Zoo -
simszoo.de/include.php?path=download&type=6&contentid=33508 - This site has the pool sharks, and really, tons of other very cool stuff! German, and account needed, but free. Easy to use, too.

From the SIms Resource -
thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-objects-furnishing-lighting-walllamps/title/majikgoldys-neon-lights-dragon/id/1034027/ - This is for the neon dragon in the arcade. Account needed, but, again, free.

Same site for the Space Invaders lights - https://thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-kidsbedroom/title/syl-space-invaders-wall-lamps/id/944145/

Pirate sails, etc, are here as well - thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-decorative/title/pirate-ship-stuff/id/1189672/

After you check out this park, I hope you also take a look at the other theme parks in my studio, and the many other wonderful lots and other items there!
Post edited by LadyGreenEyes on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The Theme Park is so very great! :) It is great that there are different areas in the theme park. Each of the areas looks so very nice! It is such a very,very detailed build! It would have taken sucha lot of time and work to design, build and furnish the different areas. There are sucha great variety of fun things and activities for sims to enjoy seeing and doing!
    Sims will enjoy visiting the venue! :)
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Alright, peeps, didn't forget, but the lot isn't appearing; gotta be some zany store content issue again! Patience, please, and will try to locate and repost.
  • vnscecilevnscecile Posts: 60 Member
    This looks amazing!
    Congratulations !
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@LadyGreenEyes This looks like so much fun for my Sims. Thanks for sharing it. I just checked ATS and not sure exactly what is needed. Should I just download all on the Jules Verne page on ATS for it to show properly? Do I need all the stuff from the TS2 food stand page? Is it just the one on the Russian site that has the pic of bumper cars and the download link under it? I have the ferris wheel so that is good. I can't even find how to register for the BlackySimsZoo on that page so that I can download it. :( Thanks sure hope you can help me with that. I've use your Seven Gnomes in a custom world and my sims enjoyed it very much. I just found your Three's Company Apartment and the cast! On my favorites to dl when I get on other puter.
    vnscecile wrote: »
    This looks amazing!
    Congratulations !

Thanks! I actually meant to finish this and post ages ago, but forgot about the world in which I was building it. Enjoy!
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @LadyGreenEyes This looks like so much fun for my Sims. Thanks for sharing it. I just checked ATS and not sure exactly what is needed. Should I just download all on the Jules Verne page on ATS for it to show properly? Do I need all the stuff from the TS2 food stand page? Is it just the one on the Russian site that has the pic of bumper cars and the download link under it? I have the ferris wheel so that is good. I can't even find how to register for the BlackySimsZoo on that page so that I can download it. :( Thanks sure hope you can help me with that. I've use your Seven Gnomes in a custom world and my sims enjoyed it very much. I just found your Three's Company Apartment and the cast! On my favorites to dl when I get on other puter.

Yeah, I'd go ahead and do all of the Jules Verne items - I know I used one of the fences, and the moon dart board, and kraken/squid redo of the bull ride, and might have used something else. The spring riders are really cool, anyway! The site has some other awesome content as well, if you spend time looking around. One of my favorites!

If you get all of the food stand stuff, you can use them anywhere. They basically match the old TS2 stands, except that they function as a Late Night bar, and sell food and drinks. There is the bar piece for each of the four - mountain, Chinese, island, and the standard 50's diner - the back piece, in decor, and then fencing and gates, to finish it. Very nice to have them all, though I only used the one pictured in the park, so up to you.

Yeah, pretty sure the Russian site is just the one link, click on where it says download, in Russian and English, and it goes to the Mediafire link for the set. Package files, once opened, same as the ferris wheel.

For Blacky's, look for -

Mitglieder
    Passwort vergessen?
    Registrieren

on the left side. Registrieren takes you to a page to accept the agreement - standard - and you select akzeptiert there, then choose a user name, password - typed twice, and your email, also twice. You can use googletranslate as needed, which is what I did. Sorting there, the categories are in Germans and English, which makes that easy. These are sims3pack type files, that you can install via the launcher. Another site with amazing content, especially their decor! Hopefully that will help you!!

Glad you like that one!! You can place the working carousel there, if you remove the bouncy one, and use move objects to shift one of the coaster supports, then replace as needed. Takes a moment, but doable. You might like the others I have as well - two are linked in the signature, and there is the "Ye Old Fairgrounds - set for a world like Dragon Valley, or anywhere rural. Clear tiles such as you can find on TSR will even disguise the flooring for the "trapeze", and make it look more realistic, though there is no custom stuff in that one! FOr Llamaland, you get a "Redux" version, because the Exchange was being annoying, and I had to remove EA store content to get it uploaded. You can check pics, though, and that thread, to see how to fix that. Glad you liked the Three's Company one! Perhaps you could share pics of what you do with them? That was a lot of fun to build, as I am a long-time fan of that show!

There are some other cool lots, too, including some combo Late Night/Showtime ones, an aquarium with "real" fish, using the fog emitter, and a few others. Might be posting another amusement park, at some stage, as I have one in the works, still. Anyway, hope you can get the Blacky's to work - should be fairly easy, and login is the same areas as teh resistration, on the left.