Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full Outdoor Retreat Trailer Coming Next Week (A Partiel New One Now)

Comments

• Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    I agree to that too Catloverplayer, so that we can see what other do with it building wise.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Thesims on twitter now says later this month.
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    FertieSims wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    I'm not subscribing. I'll just wait until next week. I don't know why they can't release the trailer now. If they think making me wait will get me hyped and excited, they are sadly mistaken...

I think you need to find a new game or go play the other 3 sims games we have because u spend day after day continously bringing negativity into every single thread you can... It can't be healthy
    You don't know what I play or what I do so just zip it. Such lies and exaggeration. I find it odd you happen to target me only when there is an abundance of similar opinions. Accept the fact that people are just not happy. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I'm not trying to start anything, I have no interest but I mentioned you because you are one of the main negative people on here. The simplest thing you will make negative and I'm not lying. There's a lot of negative people, you stand out to me because you're in every thread with the same negative comments. I understand the negativity, I don't like everything about The Sims 4 either, but you haven't had one good thing to say so I don't know why you're wasting your time. You don't have to be negative to the point where it ruins and brings the excitement down for other people in every thread, and insulting EA 24/7 isn't going to get you anywhere. They don't owe you anything.
    One of the most hypocritical and exaggerated comment I have ever read. First of all you are trying to start something and secondly you haven't read all of my comments. It's not the same comments over and over again but I definitely won't sugar coat it for you. If I bow down to you and accept your positivity, what good will it do? Are you going to ask every single one of the "negative" people out there to do the same? Good luck with that. People along with myself are fed up and frankly what I posted here is far from being that harsh. It wasn't even about the game for crying out loud! It was about the hype and you still went after me. Oh please. I don't see it as a waste of time but since you do, I suggest you take your own advice and not waste anymore of your precious time and not derail this thread further. I'm going to pray for you.
    praying-540894e3510b9.gif

tumblr_mil8uoK8XE1qejlczo1_500.gif

Okay, well I'm not trying to start anything I'm just basically telling you your negativity is exhausting, it's on every thread and that maybe you shouldn't bring everyone else down with you, period.

You're replies have confirmed a lot. I didn't realize you were so immature.

Oh brother. You really need to stop saying I'm not trying to start anything. Obviously you are lol. Who are you kidding? I'm going to grow faint from all your nonsense. It's not on every thread and I'm not trying to bring anyone down. There are plenty of people who feel the same way and you really should learn to accept the differing opinions. It's no secret plenty of people hate EA's marketing. Why should anyone praise or "settle" for their shenanigans? You can be positive about that all you want. I along with the countless others will see otherwise. What happened with the waste of time comment? You should really take your own advice and stop wasting your time because I'm not going to change for you. Time for more prayer....
    tumblr_inline_navfltApir1sz2aid.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Can we keep this thread on topic?
  • Options
    Can we keep this thread on topic?
    When I'm attacked like this, I feel the need to respond. Sorry about that. o:)
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ArubianaCalienteArubianaCaliente Posts: 448 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm not sure I understand "the mini trailer to promote a bigger trailer" tactic. I haven't been enamoured with TS4 marketing since the demo distribution debacle.

I'm not sure if EA intends to inflame the fan base, but that's what these tactics seem to achieve.

I just hope next week's trailer is full of info and a release date.
    Please check out my Youtube channel, thanks! https://youtube.com/user/RubySimsFatale
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    This outdoor retreat does look rather cool. Would love to see more >.>
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    I want the thing just to be released I am tired of waiting for it. I really want my sims to go camping ya know.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    The coverart is out today. It s on Simsvip and also amazon has it listed as a placeholder.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The coverart is out today. It s on Simsvip and also amazon has it listed as a placeholder.

I don't know what that Amazon seller is thinking.....$52???
  • Options
    At least you should have linked the image. For all the other lazy people out there myself included. Here it is... Looks pretty generic.
    OR-Render1.png
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    At least you should have linked the image. For all the other lazy people out there myself included. Here it is... Looks pretty generic.
    OR-Render1.png

Looks like her angry poop is on fire. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    OR-Render1.png

I can't I'm on my phone. I'm not at home on my pc.

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited January 2015
    OR-Render1.png
    Is she wearing high heels hiking boots, or is that just a long shadow that's behind her left foot? :\
    Update: She does have on hiking boots that have high heels. High heel hiking boots, that's a new one. :)
  • Options
    That is from EA Germany as well.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Was hoping amazon would give us the release date since EA won't lol
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Question is will NPC's start wearing the bear costume around town?
  • Options
    I actually don't see very many NPC's wearing costumes around town in my game. I actually have only seen one NPC wear a costume in my, and it was the fiesta looking one. :)
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    OR-Render1.png

This is more accurate:
    2d9wvub.jpg

@knazzer posted this image in another thread. I'm redistributing it for them. :smile:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited January 2015
    sunman502 wrote: »
    OR-Render1.png
    Is she wearing high heels hiking boots, or is that just a long shadow that's behind her left foot? :\
    Update: She does have on hiking boots that have high heels. High heel hiking boots, that's a new one. :)

Is it really new?

[IMG]http://s3.r29static.com/bin/entry/c6a/x/768269/hiking-op.jpg BTW I love the ones shes wearing :p[/img]
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Just saw on twitter from Simguru Sarah there is a new survivorlest trait with Outdoor Retreat. Still can't link but I retweeted it. I'm sharkloverplayer on twitter.
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    OR-Render1.png

Is it really new?

[IMG]http://s3.r29static.com/bin/entry/c6a/x/768269/hiking-op.jpg BTW I love the ones shes wearing :p[/img]
    I honestly don't know if high heel hiking boots are new to The Sims or not. I know that there have been high heel boots in the game in the past. One of my favorite pair of high heel boots was those knee high ones from Sims 3. Even now there are high heel boots in Sims 4. But I don't remember ever seeing hiking boots with high heels in the game before. :\

• Options
    Just saw on twitter from Simguru Sarah there is a new survivorlest trait with Outdoor Retreat. Still can't link but I retweeted it. I'm sharkloverplayer on twitter.
    Yeah, she mentioned something about that in a tweet not long ago. :)

• Options
    MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    People have some serious hate for twitter don't they...why?
  • Options
    KittenkissKittenkiss Posts: 1,047 Member
    I saw this on facebook, and I'm like...sigh. They're over doing the hype. Just release the trailer already!