Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full Outdoor Retreat Trailer Coming Next Week (A Partiel New One Now)

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    lol, well there wasn't much to that was there! Another week to wait.

That doesn't mean we won't get more info this week. Today is just Tuesday. I just bought a 25 dollar EA Sims 4 Cash Card so I'm ready to download this when it releases.

I see no reason why they couldn't release the whole trailer today instead of a teaser. We don't get sim cards where I am so I have to wait to find out exactly how much it will be after taxes and conversion.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    CrackFox wrote: »
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    While we are talking marketing what'st he deal with the OFB images we saw amonth or two ago? Any word on that? Did they drop off the face of the earth? DOES the right hand know what the left hand is doing?

Yeah I wonder about that too. It was probably from the first expansion pack. It was only speculated to be a depiction of OFB though? It could be Town/City Life or simply another game pack that gives us a downtown area. I'm confident we will see that stuff in the game though, it was a mixture of concept art and what looked to be a screenshot from actual gameplay. If they have made all that for the game then they are going to use it. It had nothing to do with marketing though, those images were posted by concept artists who were probably told off. I know some of them deleted the stuff of their blogs shortly after the hype began surrounding them.

Ah, if they were leaks from within that explains the hush hush on it. That I can understand. They can't control if someone inappropriately leaks something early. I guess I just thought it was part of their vague marketing plan.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @catloverplayer‌ thanks for keeping us updated it's lovely of you to think of us :) but ridiculous you should need to. EA seem to have some very odd ideas on marketing and public relations!
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    @catloverplayer‌ thanks for keeping us updated it's lovely of you to think of us :) but ridiculous you should need to. EA seem to have some very odd ideas on marketing and public relations!

Agree with all of this! thank you CLP for doing what EA themselves cannot seem to do.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    *looks at trailer*

I hope there are beehives ... my Sims need more ways to get their own food. Most of them are living on fruits and veggies.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member

That doesn't mean we won't get more info this week. Today is just Tuesday. I just bought a 25 dollar EA Sims 4 Cash Card so I'm ready to download this when it releases.

I see no reason why they couldn't release the whole trailer today instead of a teaser. We don't get sim cards where I am so I have to wait to find out exactly how much it will be after taxes and conversion.
    Even with a cashcards, you still have to pay taxes on the item. :|

• Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

It's all about the hype and the tease. Too bad they haven't realized we just don't care anymore....
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »
    It's all about the hype and the tease. Too bad they haven't realized we just don't care anymore....

I really wish I could have hit "like" and "LOL" too. Ain't that the truth?! #QFT

Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Old news I think not. That trailer is new.
  • Options
    FertieSimsFertieSims Posts: 162 Member
    I'm not subscribing. I'll just wait until next week. I don't know why they can't release the trailer now. If they think making me wait will get me hyped and excited, they are sadly mistaken...

I think you need to find a new game or go play the other 3 sims games we have because u spend day after day continously bringing negativity into every single thread you can... It can't be healthy

• Options
    edited January 2015
    FertieSims wrote: »
    I'm not subscribing. I'll just wait until next week. I don't know why they can't release the trailer now. If they think making me wait will get me hyped and excited, they are sadly mistaken...

I think you need to find a new game or go play the other 3 sims games we have because u spend day after day continously bringing negativity into every single thread you can... It can't be healthy
    You don't know what I play or what I do so just zip it. Such lies and exaggeration. I find it odd you happen to target me only when there is an abundance of similar opinions. Accept the fact that people are just not happy. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Post edited by EasyToRead on
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    DP
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    I bet the major feature of this game pack is the bear costume #Tactile #Innovative #Furry
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    You dont need a twitter to follow the sims.... Errr you cant exactly follow their twitter but you can still bookmark it and check it. Also the subscribe thing is so that you get notified of it when it comes. It will come reguardless if you subbed or not and you can watch it reguardless as well. And its more of a teaser for the trailer than anything since everyone seems so news hungry. My guess is that it will be released a week and a half after the official trailer.
  • Options

You don't know what I play or what I do so just zip it. Such lies and exaggeration. I find it odd you happen to target me only when there is an abundance of similar opinions. Accept the fact that people are just not happy. You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I'm not trying to start anything, I have no interest but I mentioned you because you are one of the main negative people on here. The simplest thing you will make negative and I'm not lying. There's a lot of negative people, you stand out to me because you're in every thread with the same negative comments. I understand the negativity, I don't like everything about The Sims 4 either, but you haven't had one good thing to say so I don't know why you're wasting your time. You don't have to be negative to the point where it ruins and brings the excitement down for other people in every thread, and insulting EA 24/7 isn't going to get you anywhere. They don't owe you anything.

tumblr_n0wjbqZ4NY1qd8zg3o2_r1_500.gif

• Options
    edited January 2015

I'm not trying to start anything, I have no interest but I mentioned you because you are one of the main negative people on here. The simplest thing you will make negative and I'm not lying. There's a lot of negative people, you stand out to me because you're in every thread with the same negative comments. I understand the negativity, I don't like everything about The Sims 4 either, but you haven't had one good thing to say so I don't know why you're wasting your time. You don't have to be negative to the point where it ruins and brings the excitement down for other people in every thread, and insulting EA 24/7 isn't going to get you anywhere. They don't owe you anything.
    One of the most hypocritical and exaggerated comment I have ever read. First of all you are trying to start something and secondly you haven't read all of my comments. It's not the same comments over and over again but I definitely won't sugar coat it for you. If I bow down to you and accept your positivity, what good will it do? Are you going to ask every single one of the "negative" people out there to do the same? Good luck with that. People along with myself are fed up and frankly what I posted here is far from being that harsh. It wasn't even about the game for crying out loud! It was about the hype and you still went after me. Oh please. I don't see it as a waste of time but since you do, I suggest you take your own advice and not waste anymore of your precious time and not derail this thread further. I'm going to pray for you.
    praying-540894e3510b9.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    With TS3, wasn't there almost always a launch trailer that came out the same day as the EP or world? Perhaps Outdoor Retreat will come out next week.
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    MandylcdMandylcd Posts: 1,713 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    blewis823 wrote: »
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    ok i'm really upset, why everything must be about twitter and facebook, why their can't give info in their OFICIAL SITE OR FORUM, what sort of cra-p mentality is that, why in order to know when the full trailer will be released i must subscribe???, i hate facebook and twitter i have both but i never use it, this is a insult, this make have a forum and site pointless if everything is about "twitter and facebook".
    That's where all the little kids who love the game are at.... :unamused:

You need to check out the comments on the FB page. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=826532797385792
    There's not a lot of love there either.
    Not surprising. I guess people are starting to get fed up but there's still quite a bit of people there that are intolerant for any criticism towards the game.

People are become more fedup because they are realizing that the marketing sucks. We cant get a clear answer on anything. And we have this....picnic paradise, oh no Outdoor Retreat being the first paid release. When there has been a lot of outcry about other things that they should be prioritizing instead.

I STILL think the game is alright. But I have to say, the marketing of it is just awful.
    If the game wasn't so bad, I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be so fed up with all their shenanigans. I definitely agree with the prioritizing. It's all in the wrong places. I highly doubt camping was more sought after than toddlers and family trees.

Yeah, I was surprised that this was the first content released.

Well, for those who plan to purchase it, hopefully there will be some solid information about the GP very soon.
  • Options
    With TS3, wasn't there almost always a launch trailer that came out the same day as the EP or world? Perhaps Outdoor Retreat will come out next week.

That s what I'm thinking plus the trailer come the same day as the ghost and pool patch.

• Options

One of the most hypocritical and exaggerated comment I have ever read. First of all you are trying to start something and secondly you haven't read all of my comments. It's not the same comments over and over again but I definitely won't sugar coat it for you. If I bow down to you and accept your positivity, what good will it do? Are you going to ask every single one of the "negative" people out there to do the same? Good luck with that. People along with myself are fed up and frankly what I posted here is far from being that harsh. It wasn't even about the game for crying out loud! It was about the hype and you still went after me. Oh please. I don't see it as a waste of time but since you do, I suggest you take your own advice and not waste anymore of your precious time and not derail this thread further. I'm going to pray for you.
    praying-540894e3510b9.gif

tumblr_mil8uoK8XE1qejlczo1_500.gif

Okay, well I'm not trying to start anything I'm just basically telling you your negativity is exhausting, it's on every thread and that maybe you shouldn't bring everyone else down with you, period.

You're replies have confirmed a lot. I didn't realize you were so immature.

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Jimil wrote: »
    I like the bathroom.
    I agree

I agree also

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    I only have twitter cause of the sims 4.. i never use it and i actually never look into it anymore.. it was mostly for the info before the release. I will probably delete it, cause i dont wanna be part of their marketing over twitter
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Why don't the guru's make a DLC/Store thread like the did for the Sims 3 store. Is that to much work for them. At least in Sims three we got the new stuff announced in its on thread.
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    I'd rather they give ou door retreat it s own forum.