Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full Outdoor Retreat Trailer Coming Next Week (A Partiel New One Now)

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    BEEES!!
    giphy.gif

Boy that would hurt. I've been stung by bees and wasps and it really hurts. A finger sting is very painful from bees. Last time I was stung I got too close to a wasp nest I didn't see and they got me on my lips,ears and neck. I had to go to the emergency room. I got hit by 3 wasp and they actually chased me.

sooo no wasps in the game then, only bees.

Be careful too, CLP, once you get stung that much you can develop allergic reactions if you didn't have them previous. What a horrific experience nontheless.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Now we need an official release date. If the trailer is out Tuesday then the GP could release Thursday. Store Worlds released on Thursday.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Why is it so hard for them to type an announcement, "Trailer next week on this day " and "the release on this day", I really hate this crap I just want the facts. Isn't that what the news page is for?
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    edited January 2015
    ok i'm really upset, why everything must be about twitter and facebook, why their can't give info in their OFICIAL SITE OR FORUM, what sort of cra-p mentality is that, why in order to know when the full trailer will be released i must subscribe???, i hate facebook and twitter i have both but i never use it, this is a insult, this make have a forum and site pointless if everything is about "twitter and facebook".
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    BEEES!!
    giphy.gif

Can we get bats, too? Specifically, ones controlled by a pretty vampire?
    tumblr_nfgch6RFgU1td6hpdo5_500.gif

;)
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    AshkevronAshkevron Posts: 579 Member
    So instead of getting the pack next week, we get a trailer...yippee!!! (can you feel the sarcasm)
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    Ellessarr wrote: »
    ok i'm really upset, why everything must be about twitter and facebook, why their can't give info in their OFICIAL SITE OR FORUM, what sort of cra-p mentality is that, why in order to know when the full trailer will be released i must subscribe???, i hate facebook and twitter i have both but i never use it, this is a insult, this make have a forum and site pointless if everything is about "twitter and facebook".
    That's where all the little kids who love the game are at.... :unamused:
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Ashkevron wrote: »
    So instead of getting the pack next week, we get a trailer...yippee!!! (can you feel the sarcasm)

Your forgetting that usually the trailer releases and then the next day the new game but it will probebly be Wednesday or Thursday if the game is out next week.

• Options
    amycatamycat Posts: 18 Member
    I'm on twitter
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    Next week is my birthday :) On the 13 :) I'll be getting a nice surprise ! Thanks EA :P
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    Meh!
  • Options
    RosiaMia_RosiaMia_ Posts: 1,377 Member
    Soooo sooo excited!! Cant wait!!
  • Options
    EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    BEEES!!
    giphy.gif
    bees.gif
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    thanks CLP the song playing is very cute. and now i wonder if the bear is playable?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    thanks CLP the song playing is very cute. and now i wonder if the bear is playable?

Supposedly there's an NPC bear, plus a bear costume Sims can wear.

I'm sure someone here will post the official trailer once it's released.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    EasyToRead wrote: »

You need to check out the comments on the FB page. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=826532797385792
    There's not a lot of love there either.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    blewis823 wrote: »
    EasyToRead wrote: »

You need to check out the comments on the FB page. https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=826532797385792
    There's not a lot of love there either.

Holy Rabid Hyenas Batman.... :o
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Yeah, it's pretty rabid and they can post any way they want to on that page without being banned. LOL
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    blewis823 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's pretty rabid and they can post any way they want to on that page without being banned. LOL

So true. I like our censor and I like our moderation, about 90% of the time. When the censor just isn't being plain silly. But wow, just that one status update alone, so much vitriol lashing out. :(
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Well thats nice, but can they not actually post things on their official forums? Why do they have to coerce us and dangle carrots in front of us to join twitter?

I already joined last year but c'mon. They're just teasing now. What if they don't get enough subscribers? Do we not get a trailer at all? This marketing is getting ridiculous.
    I hear you. I don't tweet. I refuse to, as a matter of fact. It's not because I'm an older woman, I just don't need any more time-eating things to fill my day up. I'm already swamped with emails and then I come here for what I hope will be the latest and greatest. Once I've had my fill over here, I try to squeeze in some actual game play. If I have to suddenly read tweets, I'll never be able to play the game. I know me. It's all too addictive. LOL
    But I do love those seats carved from a log. I hope they will be available in buy mode …

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I've made some great friends on Twitter...but I get it's not for everyone. But there are a lot of players who are on Twitter and never come to the forums. It behooves EA to use all tools available to reach the community. And folks like CLP and others do a good job of bringing news from Twitter to these pages. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    I've made some great friends on Twitter...but I get it's not for everyone. But there are a lot of players who are on Twitter and never come to the forums. It behooves EA to use all tools available to reach the community. And folks like CLP and others do a good job of bringing news from Twitter to these pages. B)

Oh yes, I agree. I am definitely not saying they shouldn't use twitter at all. I think they should try to use all it, equally. It's weird that they slight the official channels so much.
  • Options
    IgnitedTobi1IgnitedTobi1 Posts: 926 Member
    amycat wrote: »
    I'm on twitter

Me too haha.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    They have confirmed in a tweet that there is an NPC bear that roams Granite Falls, and causing mischief too. But they've not said if the bear is playable yet, that I know of. But there is a bear costume that the sims can wear. :)
  • Options
    EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 2,795 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

Oh yes, I agree. I am definitely not saying they shouldn't use twitter at all. I think they should try to use all it, equally. It's weird that they slight the official channels so much.

that is the point, it's not like then can't use twitter or fb but their also must use their official site or forums too what sort of company is that?
    tumblr_mfiuwmQOLI1qgap4ho1_500.gif