Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited April 2014
    In case you don't see this on the other page:
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi :)

I know I talked about making a world like this a few months ago- One island per each expansion theme. Just haven't caught up to be able to make it.

It'll be fun to see what you make, Ash. :thumbup:
    ashcrash19 wrote:
    Oh, you did? I can't remember where at, as you always have so many different ideas going on for worlds! :lol:

Eek, I have no idea if I could do it--everything looks so daunting. :oops: :XD:

Thank you so much for the encouragement, though!

If you did ever decide to make that type of world, I'm definitely one of your biggest fans for it! :wink:

I had no idea you could use camera paint to make it look distant like that. How neat!

*Deleted section since we're talking via e-mail*

Post edited by Unknown User on
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2014
    I decided to take a break from Western-themed worlds and saw that "A Tiny Town" was filled with 10x10 lots, so I jumped on it. I absolutely adore it! Having a lot of fun putting in all the lots I've collected and moving my households there. Just have to catch them all and change the western wear to casual - and find a few entertainment venues that fit. I did notice that it is not IP friendly. Do you have any plans on updating this little world?
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi :D

Glad you like it! :mrgreen:

What were you thinking~ docks? I don't know how much room there is but there should be room for a few docks.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    No problems boating, surfing or playing in the water, but when I add a lot to the sea/beach area, the land rises up. I just want to add a port for my sea-loving sim.
    I'd post a picture of what I've done, but do not know how.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    This is my version of A Tiny Town. As I cannot build, all of the lots came from the Exchange.

screenshot_original.jpg
    [p]

This is the main street. The back of Rental Row in the foreground.

screenshot_original.jpg
    [p]
    This is the main street from the other direction.
    [p]
    screenshot_original.jpg
    This is from the Snug as a Bug collection.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for sharing your pictures with me, Rotata. You have it looking Adorable! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7xb6cno32ax1ap4
    619560fa-57aa-4899-98c5-38a7c021b549_zps00e15cd1.jpg

It's a small world for NiniBeMe to add all the Micro Mini houses. ~Mini lots on a small world~
    I did add an icy part for the science house. I didn't finish building, I hope you don't mind.

Driving to the Beach

River Mouth

Overview- yeah, it's square to fit all those different areas and lots. :)

For some Modern Houses

Country Side

~I can't add all the lots because I don't have all the Store items- the lots kinda mess up with a pile of objects in the corner from items I don't have. So, it's nearly empty.

Hello again, MiniHood looks soo awesome! So i guess all lots are 10x10 and 10x15 ? :)

:oops: I checked but i might overlooked or missed, what ep/sp did u use? Since it is an empty world,i guess no store content or custom content used? :)

It might be a good challange for me to work with mini lots! :)

Wish you a good day!

• Options
    pixiegamerpixiegamer Posts: 1,729 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Rflong! :D

Would you happen to have a base game version of Mesa Valley II? It looks amazing, but I don't have all the expansions it requires :(

Thanks!
    Getting back into TS3! :smile:
  • Options
    philkewleyphilkewley Posts: 552 Member
    edited June 2014
    just a quick thank you for Legacy Island 3, I've installed it as a forever world and I am gradually moving in all my favourite Sims from other worlds, so that when they're all in, I will only need to play the one world.

Legacy Island 3 is perfect, it's been put together so well and with so much thought it really does put a lot of the EA worlds to shame. Top Job and thank you again :)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi there Rflong7 I've got a story based in your Glenvale County HERE and I edited the world to fit my story in the game and made an edited save.I'm using the Jynx rabbit hole rugs to allow building shells that fit with the time period of that story.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    shelleyannshelleyann Posts: 11 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Another thank you here for legacy III it's stunning. Really enjoying exploring everywhere. Thank you!
  • Options
    edited June 2014

Hello again, MiniHood looks soo awesome! So i guess all lots are 10x10 and 10x15 ? :)

:oops: I checked but i might overlooked or missed, what ep/sp did u use? Since it is an empty world,i guess no store content or custom content used? :)

Wish you a good day!

Hi, :D
    I used Ambitions and some buildings from Pets. I'm not sure if there's any WA trees or anything else. Shouldn't be any special spawners. :)
    No store or CC.

pixiegamer wrote:
    Hi Rflong! :D

Would you happen to have a base game version of Mesa Valley II? It looks amazing, but I don't have all the expansions it requires :(

Thanks!

Hi, Pixiegamer :D

Well, the base game version (the first version) was made for the Apocalypse Challenge and isn't really pretty- rundown and dirty. I'm sorry. :(

philkewley wrote:
    just a quick thank you for Legacy Island 3, I've installed it as a forever world and I am gradually moving in all my favourite Sims from other worlds, so that when they're all in, I will only need to play the one world.

Legacy Island 3 is perfect, it's been put together so well and with so much thought it really does put a lot of the EA worlds to shame. Top Job and thank you again :)

Hi, Philkewley :D

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it. :mrgreen:

TadOlson wrote:
    Hi there Rflong7 I've got a story based in your Glenvale County HERE and I edited the world to fit my story in the game and made an edited save.I'm using the Jynx rabbit hole rugs to allow building shells that fit with the time period of that story.

Hi, TadOlson :D
    Wonderful! I'll check out your story after my vacation. Thanks for sharing it with me. :D
    shelleyann wrote:
    Another thank you here for legacy III it's stunning. Really enjoying exploring everywhere. Thank you!

Hi, Shelleyann :D

Awesome! Thanks so much for leaving me a comment. I'm so glad you're enjoying it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited June 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:

Wish you a good day!

Hi, :D
    I used Ambitions and some buildings from Pets. I'm not sure if there's any WA trees or anything else. Shouldn't be any special spawners. :)
    No store or CC.

Hi again,thank you hun!!Since i have all these eps will definitely download it! ;)

Thank you again for creating it! ;)
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    edited June 2014
    Do we know what Rflong is working on next? :D:D:D
  • Options
    RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Rflong. I was finally able to download LI III without ITF ep and am enjoying it so much. I have been gradually adding a few of my own sims but had to scramble as this beautiful world really populated quickly . :D Thank you so very much for making the version without ITF. I hope all is well with you. Have a great week.
  • Options
    susols91susols91 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi, Rflong7!

I don't know if you have considered this, but do you think maybe you could update Dark Harbour for IP?

I love Dark Harbour, the world is perfect for my game. Since I play on a mac, the larger worlds don't really work on my computer, the game just ends up lagging like crazy. But with Dark Harbour, I can have everything I need in the world and my game still runs good!

I would love to see the beach lots (both the commercial and residential ones) stretched down and into the ocean, and some small ports in the harbour area would also be great. And maybe a dive lot or two, if it's possible in this world..

I know you have uploaded the CAW files for this world, and I wish I could do these things myself, but - again - I play on a Mac...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi :D

I'm so sorry that you can't make your own world because it's not available on Mac. I know I'd be crushed if it wasn't on PC. :(

I was updating this world a few weeks ago but not for Dive lots. Mostly to add all of EA lots- not really store but some room to add Store lots.
    I can try to make it for dive lots but it's a lot of work to make a finished world deeper. - everything has to be moved up after using a photo-editor to make the map deeper... I'll look into it though. :D

DD_zpsad8df8a1.jpg

AA_zps4c649c98.jpg

6b955c36-97d9-4c84-b816-2b206f690a65_zps45f317ef.jpg?t=1404746617

EE_zps44fb9f5d.jpg

CC_zps942af168.jpg
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited July 2014
    Why do you need to move the world up?
  • Options
    susols91susols91 Posts: 21 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you!! I am so excited about this!

And about the dive lots - if its too much work, it's not a must for me personally. I have installed Nilxis' Suvadiva Resort and usually have my sims travel there using the traveller mod when I want them to learn the dive skill.

Do you have any idea when you'll be done with the update? I know it's summer and you probably have other things to do than sit in front of the computer with CAW, unless your summer is as rainy as it has been where I live for the last couple of weeks...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I have no idea when- and you're right, I am in my Summer mood and while I can sit in front of the computer for a little while, I really have the desire to play other games while I'm here. It does happen to me every Summer- to do something different. :mrgreen:

• Options
    sharonxyzsharonxyz Posts: 811 Member
    edited July 2014
    Rflong, is there a complete list of your worlds? I think I've seen and collected them all and then I see some that are newly edited or older ones that are still great. I know they don't give you enough space anywhere to upload them all, but I hoped to find a list, ideally with links.

You are truly awesome and often surprising: I just played last night with Flame Island and to my amazement it had a beach and a dive lot!!! I love decorating dive lots and it added so much to the tiny world.

Toot your own horn a bit more, I don't want to miss a thing :D

Hugs! xoxo
  • Options
    aknitakaknitak Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Rflong!

Your worlds are awesome!!! all of them!!! I really really love legacy island II and III -- so much that I don't want to play anywhere else :lol:

However, I'm feeling more and more overwhelmed with all the EPs, SPs and store content ... miss the olden days when the sims was simple (and more challenging).

So I was looking for your first and original legacy island, but can't find it :( There is probably a post somewhere here, and I'm just too dumb :oops: But is there a reason you took it down?

I'm using Any Game Starter to "uninstall" everything past LN, so my game is of course fully patched. Don't know if this would cause issues anyway ...

Well, if you don't have it any more, or don't want to reup it, I'll have to give island build a shot. I'm too impatient though :roll:

Thx for the great work!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Hi :mrgreen:

@sharonxyz - Thanks! ...I don't know any more. I know there's several versions of many worlds and I've not kept all of them available. Legacy Island was Central Island then Central Island 2 and so on so that one has at least 6 versions with expansions and areas added each time. :D

@aknitak- Thanks! :mrgreen:
    I can find it... I found four and I'll try and get it out to you. I'll have to test it because it's from way back in 2011 or somewhere near there. :D

• Options
    aknitakaknitak Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:
    @aknitak- Thanks! :mrgreen:
    I can find it... I found four and I'll try and get it out to you. I'll have to test it because it's from way back in 2011 or somewhere near there. :D

Wow, that would be so sweet!!! :shock: Hope it's not too much work though! I would offer to test it myself, but that's probably not really helpful :roll:

I actually tried island build, placed a few lots (I'm so bad at this :D ), but there seems to be a problem with the legacy lot. My sim can't leave it unless I direct him manually to the sidewalk, and he stomps his feet when I just send him home from somewhere. Resetting the lot with master controller or changing the front side didn't help, and if I turn or replace it in edit town the beautiful vista is gone (of course) ... well, I guess that's a minor issue :D

You are so nice! Hugs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top