Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ The Worlds of Rflong7 ♥ =D

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi, Martuni :D

Woow~ Thanks so much! :mrgreen:
    And Welcome back. I hope you have lots of fun with the new stuff.
    Grrr... I can't fix my pictures on the main post because now the Site says there's too many characters and I have to remove over 1000... as if. :(
  • xXPetraGirlXxxXPetraGirlXx Posts: 189 Member
    I always loved all your worlds Rflong7, and i am so happy that this topic is moved to this new forum.
  • shelleyannshelleyann Posts: 11 New Member
    So pleased I found your forum again. Still playing legacy 3 and really enjoying it. When you do possibly update the isle of sims with the dive spots will you put it on here....so I don't miss it please. Thank you.
  • Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    I downloaded your Bridgeport and gave it a look see.I really like the additions you have made,the additional housing is a big bonus.I haven't decided exactly what I want to do with it as of yet,but I see no hurry.I haven't done the whole band thing or the mixology thing so there is always that.
    Hi :mrgreen:

Yay! Thanks so much- I love getting comments and so glad the game is still being played. :D

@shelleyann - I will post it when it's done. :)
  • ElderGamer1ElderGamer1 Posts: 132 Member
    Just saw a friendly name so I just wanted to say hi and send you some long overdue Hugs I hope you will be creating for the Sims4 too! my temporary Avi is my first Family in "4" and yes she is Prego from in-game so the Baby is due anytime...excited!
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there Rflong7,I've got a legacy being played in Glenvale County and my third household just arrived in the town.It's also getting near to the second summer there.It's a great world for legacies and the town legacy challenge which needs an unpopulated world.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Jazz-Hands-OKJazz-Hands-OK Posts: 144 Member
    May I ask what is the land which is to the north of Horse Head Island? I noticed this when zooming far back enough. Was Horse Head Island originally intended to be offshore from another of your existing world builds?
  • RukayaRukaya Posts: 2,553 Member
    Hi Rflong. Have been away for a while. I can't find "My Page" Don't like this new set up at all. Hope all is well with you. Hugs.
    Just saw a friendly name so I just wanted to say hi and send you some long overdue Hugs I hope you will be creating for the Sims4 too! my temporary Avi is my first Family in "4" and yes she is Prego from in-game so the Baby is due anytime...excited!

Hi, @ElderGamer :mrgreen:
    Thank you so much! :hugz:
    Awesome~ Your new Sims look lovely. :D
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Hi there Rflong7,I've got a legacy being played in Glenvale County and my third household just arrived in the town.It's also getting near to the second summer there.It's a great world for legacies and the town legacy challenge which needs an unpopulated world.

Hi, @TadOlson :mrgreen:

Thanks so much for letting me know. I'm so glad you like it! :D
    I hope your worlds are coming along well and you're still having fun in CAW.

May I ask what is the land which is to the north of Horse Head Island? I noticed this when zooming far back enough. Was Horse Head Island originally intended to be offshore from another of your existing world builds?

Hi, @Jazz-Hands-OK :mrgreen:

Hm...Sorry, I don't remember. :blush:
    It was just a small build idea I had a long time ago. :)
    Rukaya wrote: »
    Hi Rflong. Have been away for a while. I can't find "My Page" Don't like this new set up at all. Hope all is well with you. Hugs.

Hi, @Rukaya :mrgreen:

I'm so glad you made it here, we were getting worried about you. :hugz:
    The pages here aren't as nice as the old site. Everything for TS4 is ingame now so there's no uploads pages and our pages are so bare. :(
    No friends here, either. :(

Hope you and your family are doing well. :hugz:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I actually love Glenvale County for legacies and have a desert world I'm working on which I have to finish soon.I'll have to play it to test it out after it's done.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Zaffiro1989Zaffiro1989 Posts: 31 New Member
    Hello Rflong7, now I'm playing in Haunted Valley II and I love it! :-) I'm impressed by the atmosphere and the attention to details, as for the particular sims live in. I've played sometimes also in Beach City and Legacy Island (IP update): my compliments! Definitively You are one of my favorite creator! Thank you for your work.
    Hi, Zoffiro :mrgreen:

Woot!~ Thanks so much! I'm so glad you're enjoying them- it always brightens my day to get such wonderful comments. :D
  • aknitakaknitak Posts: 9 New Member
    edited September 2014
    Hi Rflong7

I would still be a very very happy simmer if I could play your old Legacy Island <3 and it would be perfectly fine if it's just the version which everyone got to play back then, with generations!

After playing TS4 for a while, trying a legacy challenge, I'm more or less fed up with that game, want back to sims 3! I miss the open world, and the more relaxed playstyle. But with all the EPs it's just too easy, especially supernatural ... I need some challenge, but not the way it is in TS4 where it's a constant race for skills and aspirations which are impossible to achieve :\ :'(

I know I could play in another world, but Legacy Island is my absolute favorite :D I would totally understand if it's asking too much, just a shy question :)
    ... it doesn't want to post my text :O ...

[...] <3 and it would be perfectly fine if it's just the version which everyone got to play back then, with generations!

After playing TS4 for a while, trying a legacy challenge, I'm more or less fed up with that game, want back to sims 3! I miss the open world, and the more relaxed playstyle. But with all the EPs it's just too easy, especially supernatural ... I need some challenge, but not the way it is in TS4 where it's a constant race for skills and aspirations which are impossible to achieve :\ :'(

I know I could play in another world, but Legacy Island is my absolute favorite :D I would totally understand if it's asking too much, just a shy question :)
    sorry! I tried to write something nice, :'(
    You did fine =]
    Uploaded it to my Simpage. Legacy Island- with WA/Amb/Gen/LN
    edited September 2014
    Hi :mrgreen:

Well, for some strange reason I've got lots more space in my Studio, I didn't have to remove anything to upload some worlds....

My Studio on TS3 site: http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Rflong7

Legacy Island is up (Populated -WA/Amb/Gen/LN)

Moon Base Charlie II (unpopulated- WA/Amb/LN)

Moon Base Delta (Populated - WA/Amb/LN)

Mesa Valley (made for the Apocalypse Challenge- WA? maybe)*

Dome World (WA)*

Chocolate Cake Island (..WA?, Amb) I don't remember but the bridge is from Amb. XD *

Ridgeview ~ in Summer (BG)*

Isolation Island (WA... I think that's all) =]

Norbrewych (WA/AM/LN/SN/SEA)

Our Beach City (Beach City Build version)*

Dark Harbor (build world- WA/Amb/LN/Gen)*

Mone Key's Island (Added IP career buildings- Tiny map)**

Mayfair Island- (Small, base game) **

Rflong13 Studio - http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Rflong13

Broken Heart Island ~Vacation Edition~ (WA/Amb/NL/Gen)

Cake Island (original- empty WA/Amb/NL)

Haunted Valley (original- WA/Amb/LN/Gen- Free Store items used)

Minihood (Expansions up to Uni/Pay Store items used too)

-It'll take a while before I can edit the main page. It's saying I have way too many characters and will have to cut them out. So, until I get all my worlds reuploaded and off Mediafire, the main page will be wrong. O.o

Happy Simming! Let me know if they work or not (I haven't tested them long in game :blush: ) :D

*more being added. Working on some lots for Seasons and ST for Broken Heart Island II :)
    **added a few more. Still a few more to come once I check on the fixing and update them- when I can. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
    Little Freezer Bunny Island
    FBunnyIsland_cover_zpsee1f8fe8.png
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8443414

Another themed build world. . .
    It's a small world
    23 lots (2 dive lots, 2 docks)
    WA/Amb/IP - no store
    No 3rd party CC - I did recolor the trees. Clean your cache files before changing worlds, it's not permanent in other worlds. :)

screenshot_original.jpg

There are two little lakes for fresh fish... =]
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Wha? It does not look like tears. ;)
    screenshot_original.jpg

Hills.... and a distant terrain from IP
    screenshot_original.jpg

It's not populated
    screenshot_original.jpg

There is the little Chick boat... it just fit. :)
    screenshot_original.jpg

screenshot_original.jpg

There's a distant lighthouse. (I didn't mess with the ini files this time :) )
    screenshot_original.jpg

I uploaded the CAW files if anyone wants them-
    https://www.mediafire.com/?7sjumkzxg9x59n1

Hope you like it, too. :D
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    edited September 2014
    Oh My Gosh! It's SOOO Cute! (hopes this is new and not one I missed seeing from before) I'm glad your have found more space in you studio to upload your worlds!
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    Hi, Simbody :mrgreen:

Thanks! :D

It's a new one, I just finished it. :)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Lol oh ! Freezer Bunny Island is deliciously adorable! :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • nateslicenateslice Posts: 1,440 Member
    Hi, Pary and Nateslice :mrgreen:

Hehehee~ Thanks! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top