Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❗❗ Wait... HE'S BACK?! (it's been 3 years in the making) - New Lot: Hotel Paradiso p. 30 ❗❗

Comments

• Options
    will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited March 2013
    WIBBLE!! Where are you? Come back!! :(

~Will
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited March 2013
    Gorgeous build Wibble I love the architecture and how it is nestled into the landscaping. :D Rec'd Folly
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited March 2013
    i just love your build, very elegant and modern.. I have rec'd it..
  • Options
    GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited March 2013
    Oh yes, you have the "Touch" with these builds, the layout, the unusual aspects of the work, love it all, they are so original and fresh, off to grab that one for ME and rec of course for YOU thanks for sharing :D:D
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi here, Wibble!
    LOVE Eavewood Lodge! It looks truly fabulous in all details - the architecture, the landscaping and the interiors -, everything looks so perfectly designed! Especially like the stone/wood combination on the exterior walls - which looks wonderful with the shape and the landscaping. :)
    already recommended of course, just wanted to comment here too
    I hope you have a great weekend! :)
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited March 2013
    Sweet Lord! :shock: I haven't replied to ANY of the comments on Eavewood :oops: Well then... here I go ;)

Will - Thank you, lovely! I notice it made a brief appearance in your previous signature, as well ;)

Rose - The pool area is something I'm proud of, especially the hot tub. Thank you for the compliment!

DH - Heheh, indeed I have! Thanks, bud :)

Miss Taryn - Such a lovely compliment, thank you!

Judi - Stunning? Well... hehe ^_^ Thank you, lovely!

Oiled - I remember the first time you said that on Century Rohe ;) Thank you! You've always been a great friend :) *megaglomps*

Yanti - *falls to floor* Woah... I think I've been knocked over by your enthusiasm! Thank you, Yanti; to receive such a high compliment from you is incredible :D

Cookie - Hehe, :lol: you're too kind! *bows*

Kaz - Well, I started in November, and rebuilt it halfway through, so you tell me ;) It was definitely a bit of a stress towards the end (especially with all the god-freakin'-**** crashing on my Mac (come on EA, do something about this game!! *shakes fist*) but I'm over the moon with the result! :D

Lori - Ahh, I'm thrilled you love it, and the picture of it is so cool! I never envisioned it in Moonlight Falls, but doesn't it look good?! hehe >.<

WILL - I'M RIGHT HERE BRAH! :D Sorry for leaving: I got caught up in my Simblr recently (link in my signature for all you who are curious ;))

Folly - That was something I'd never really tried before on a scale like this, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. :) Thanks for the comment!

Harley - Well hello there, stranger ;) Thank you for your such kind words :D

Vicki - The Wibble Touch, eh? Like it! :D Thank YOU for the compliment! It's what motivates me to build such things like this ;)

Ildi - It seems the time I spent on it paid off, then! I do like mixing wood and stone (who would have guessed, considering you only have to take a look at any of my builds to see the combo ;)) and I really do think it suits the style here well. Thanks for the compliment! :D

Sorry for any typos ;) :oops: This beast of a post is bound to have one somewhere!

--Wibble :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Surprise! Wanna see what I've been sneaking away on? :D

Nordstein - 1br, 1ba

Please note that these images have been saturated, so any colours represented are more vivid than they will be in game.

ibjnkZ511rlkhY.png

iRo3K0fnWNHKI.png

See More | Download

As always, comments are extremely welcome ;)

Enjoy!

• Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited March 2013
    It's so very colorful, Wibble! I absolutely luuurve it! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    edited March 2013
    It's very different :> I haven't seen anything like it!
    Looks like a really nice color splash :P Rec'd :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,624 Member
    edited March 2013
    Nordstein looks great :) Great use of colours ! The front windows look good,letting sunshine and light coming in and looking outside at what is happening. The house suits Aurora Skies. Great house!
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited March 2013
    Wibs, this is too cute! It goes great with my latest. We must be thinking colorful thoughts! :)

It's also doing GREAT on the exchange....congratulations :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi Wibble!

I found some time to post this quickly. I am LOVING seeing these pics of the home! Oh, I wish I could go and download it right now! But then of course, I would have to leave my vacation, so I'm really looking forward to playing in it! FANTABULOUS job Wibs! Looks like the exchange thinks so too!

~Will :D
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited March 2013
    I love this little house Wibble, it's so cute! I had seen some WIP pics on your Simblr, but I'm glad to see the finished product. I really like the editing on the pics; you have a gift for in-game photography. I myself am not too good at it :mrgreen: but I am pretty good in RL.

GREAT BUILD WIBBLE!!!
    ~DH
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ah a perfect build for Aurora Skies! :D I love it! So incredibly cute! I wanted to see the interiors but for some reason I cannot. Left you a well deserved recommendation! Great job as always Wibble. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hi, Wibble! Nordstein looks so cute and pretty with great use of colours - it looks an unique little home! :)
    already rec'd
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Wibble! :mrgreen:

~Will
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    WILL! Hehe ^,^ Don't worry about my absence; I was away with school for a week skiing in Italy so I was unable to get on the forums for a considerable amount of time.

I've been home for nearly a week now but I've been so busy in game that I've neglected my thread :(. I'll get back to you all soon!

• Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi Wibble, I'm a newbie on these forums but I just wanted to say that I really love your builds (rec'd) and I also love your name! "Wibble" especially when said in a Rowan Atkinson voice...not sure if you know who he is...but he does love the word "Wibble" and so do I!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2DCExerOsA

Keep up the good wibble, I mean work :wink:
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited April 2013
    Super cute! It's charming!

Rec'd of course!

T
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I feel so giddy to know that you're back! :mrgreen: I hope you had a fun time on the ski trip! Haven't been skiing for, well probably two-ish years! I'm excited to see that follower gift, speaking of which; I'll go off to your Simblr now! ^_____^

~Will
  • Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    Nordstein is very pretty! :mrgreen: I love the way you combined modern architecture, with vibrant colours and wooden materials to get that awesome look to your house! :D I genuinely thought the picture of it was real for a second! :wink: Has it been edited to be more vibrant or something? If not, then your photography skills are awesome, and if so your editing skills are amazing! :mrgreen:

Rec'd and Bookmarked your thread! :thumbup:
    tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Has it been edited to be more vibrant or something? If not, then your photography skills are awesome, and if so your editing skills are amazing! :mrgreen:

Thanks Wilde (still loving that name ;))! For anyone interested, this is a comparison between the originals* and the finished results.

Screenshot-18.png

Screenshot-21.png

Screenshot-27.png

*Original images simulated as an approximation of true unedited pictures. Sadly I deleted the original photos when I cleared out my screenshots, so this is the best I could do.

-- x --

I'll respond to people properly later today if I get a chance ;)

• Options
    WildeatheartWildeatheart Posts: 1,785 Member
    edited April 2013
    Wow! :D You have some amazing editing skills! :D I am very appreciative of you showing me that! :wink: Nordstein is a beautiful house and I am really glad you showed me how you edited it! :wink:

tumblr_static_b95t53zz25sskgcso8s48cksw.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ah, I really need to figure out GIMP, Wibble. Still using the pixlr online editor! :lol: Nordstein saturated makes it look even better!

~Will
  • Options
    EndOfMyBootEndOfMyBoot Posts: 657 Member
    edited April 2013
    nice job on Nordstein Wibble, left rec