Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❗❗ Wait... HE'S BACK?! (it's been 3 years in the making) - New Lot: Hotel Paradiso p. 30 ❗❗

Comments

• WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited January 2014
    ...I have an update to post!

WIP for Army008 - Update 1

I have actually been making fast progress on this lot... possibly because of its comparatively small size. Army, I hope you like what you see :)

Screenshot-257.jpg

Screenshot-258.jpg

Screenshot-259.jpg

Screenshot-260.jpg

Screenshot-262.jpg

Screenshot-261.jpg

Screenshot-263.jpg

What do you think? Anything that you really don't like so far? I guess I should mention that I have done some rudimentary placing of furniture... No real furnshing, per se, but I have an idea of how the house will come together eventually. Exciting stuff!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited January 2014
    ...I have an update to post!

WIP for Army008 - Update 1

I have actually been making fast progress on this lot... possibly because of its comparatively small size. Army, I hope you like what you see :)

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

What do you think? Anything that you really don't like so far? I guess I should mention that I have done some rudimentary placing of furniture... No real furnshing, per se, but I have an idea of how the house will come together eventually. Exciting stuff!

OMG I love it!! It looks awesome so far
    edited January 2014
    Oh, that's a relief. I wasn't too sure if I'd fulfilled the brief or not... Glad you love it!

Thanks! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Picture perfect! :D Love your WIP! :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited January 2014
  • MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited January 2014
    Absolutely stunning Wibble, it is so good to see you around again with your beautiful work, I've missed it!
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited January 2014
    YAY!!! Lovely build Wibbs! I wish I could really get back into building, luckily I've managed to go in-game a couple times in the past week or so. Glad to see you're back and going strong!! :lol: Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later... :roll:
  • will2586will2586 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited January 2014
    Looks great, Wibble!

Love the roof arches and the landscaping! :mrgreen:
  • Rawr2019Rawr2019 Posts: 14,407 Member
    edited January 2014
    Looking good sweetie :] Can't wait to see how you decide to decorate it :mrgreen:
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited January 2014
    HE'S BACK - HE'S BACK!
    Love it Wibble! :mrgreen:
  • GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh my goodness, your WIP is looking stunning :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
    edited January 2014
    Replies!
    yanti68 wrote:
    Picture perfect! :D Love your WIP! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks Yanti! It's always a good sign if you can recognise the inspiration pictures from the lot. :mrgreen:
    rosemow wrote:
    Your WIP is looking very nice! :) Great exterior of it! I will look forward to seeing further updates of it!

Nice of you to say. I hope you like the rest just as much! Thanks for always being around, Rose. I know that you are really appreciated in these forums. :thumbup:
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Absolutely stunning Wibble, it is so good to see you around again with your beautiful work, I've missed it!

Oh, so have I! Glad you like it, Meg. Thanks for the compliment. It means a lot.
    DataHead wrote:
    YAY!!! Lovely build Wibbs! I wish I could really get back into building, luckily I've managed to go in-game a couple times in the past week or so. Glad to see you're back and going strong!! :lol: Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later... :roll:

Data! Gah, not being able to build is the worst... I hope you get inspired soon. Why not try playing? I'm loving ITF at the moment!!
    will2586 wrote:
    Looks great, Wibble!

Love the roof arches and the landscaping! :mrgreen:

Thanks, Will. Nice to hear from you. I've been meaning to comment on your thread; great work with your WIP.
    Rawr2019 wrote:
    Looking good sweetie :] Can't wait to see how you decide to decorate it :mrgreen:

NIK! Thanks lovely :3 ^^
    aricarai wrote:
    HE'S BACK - HE'S BACK!
    Love it Wibble! :mrgreen:

I'M BACK – I'M BACK!! :mrgreen:
    Thanks, Ari. *hugs*
    GreenCats wrote:
    Oh my goodness, your WIP is looking stunning :D

Oh, really?! Wow, thank you! :mrgreen: It's nice of you to say.
    edited January 2014
    Introducing...

Gecko's Halt - Studio, 1ba

Screenshot-265.jpg
    (Click to download.)

Long ago, this humble Studio dwelling was the beating heart of the interstate; a sanctuary where motorists could refuel on long trips across the states. Now, Gecko's Halt lies bare and lonely... but at least it's tastefully furnished.

Screenshot-269.jpg

Screenshot-270.jpg

Screenshot-267.jpg

Screenshot-266.jpg

Screenshot-272.jpg

Enjoy!
    edited January 2014
    Woohoo! Yeah, Wibble! Very... eclectic? Such a cutie, going right in my Lucky Palms! :mrgreen:

Rec'd and Faved! :thumbup:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    edited January 2014
    Gecko's Halt is a very nice studio home. :) It is great that you have based it on it being an old petrol station that is now a nicely furnished home. The petrol pump and the wheels on the wall and on the ground at the front entrance look great. It looks great that you have placed the gecko wall décor which you have named the lot after on the front exterior to greet sims as they enter the studio home.It looks great how you have done the front steps entrance to the home, and that you have built the studio on stilts. Nice type of door and windows that you have used. Nice colours you have used for the window shade which suits the feel of the house and the gecko. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of yellow, orange, green and blue that you have used. It is great how you have done the corner shelving section in the kitchen! Great mooing work throughout the home! It looks nice how you have done the curtains. Nice type of kitchen counters that you have used. Great sitting alcove for sims to relax on the sofa. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar. Great brickwork texture that you have used for the outer bathroom walls. Great bedroom alcove area. It looks nice that you have placed the string lights. pictures on the wall and hanging pot plant there for sims to see when going to sleep or waking up first thing in the morning. Sims swill enjoy relaxing on the bed reading a book from the bookcase.
    It is a great home! :)
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    edited January 2014
    Love it and love the back story on it!
    My studio was a petrol station too.
    Great minds, Wibs, great minds... :mrgreen:
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited January 2014
    Gecko's halt is amazing! Love how you managed to pack such trendy furniture into such a small space! Rec'd!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

(Replying to previous post)
    I KNOW!!! I've been able to go in-game a little, but I really wish I had the time to go back and REALLY get back into building. And the real problem is, I'm FILLED with inspiration! This of course only makes it worse!!! :cry: Hopefully I'll be able to return to my regular building routine soon.

I really, really, REALLY need to go pick up a copy of ITF! The furniture is amazing, and the windows are perfect!! I don't know why I haven't bought it yet......I actually might run out and pick up a copy tomorrow... :twisted:
    edited January 2014
    will2586 wrote:
    Woohoo! Yeah, Wibble! Very... eclectic? Such a cutie, going right in my Lucky Palms! :mrgreen:

Rec'd and Faved! :thumbup:

Awesome! I really love your modern, too. Nice work :) I hope you enjoy having the lot in your game.
    rosemow wrote:
    Gecko's Halt is a very nice studio home. :) It is great that you have based it on it being an old petrol station that is now a nicely furnished home. The petrol pump and the wheels on the wall and on the ground at the front entrance look great. It looks great that you have placed the gecko wall décor which you have named the lot after on the front exterior to greet sims as they enter the studio home.It looks great how you have done the front steps entrance to the home, and that you have built the studio on stilts. Nice type of door and windows that you have used. Nice colours you have used for the window shade which suits the feel of the house and the gecko. Very nice furnishing of the interior. Nice shades of yellow, orange, green and blue that you have used. It is great how you have done the corner shelving section in the kitchen! Great mooing work throughout the home! It looks nice how you have done the curtains. Nice type of kitchen counters that you have used. Great sitting alcove for sims to relax on the sofa. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar. Great brickwork texture that you have used for the outer bathroom walls. Great bedroom alcove area. It looks nice that you have placed the string lights. pictures on the wall and hanging pot plant there for sims to see when going to sleep or waking up first thing in the morning. Sims swill enjoy relaxing on the bed reading a book from the bookcase.
    It is a great home! :)

Thanks for the detailed comment, Rose. I think it would be such a cool house to live in. If only I could remake it in real life! :mrgreen:
    aricarai wrote:
    Love it and love the back story on it!
    My studio was a petrol station too.
    Great minds, Wibs, great minds... :mrgreen:

Thanks Ari! Haha, great minds indeed... :mrgreen:
    DataHead wrote:
    Gecko's halt is amazing! Love how you managed to pack such trendy furniture into such a small space! Rec'd!! :mrgreen: :thumbup:

(Replying to previous post)
    I KNOW!!! I've been able to go in-game a little, but I really wish I had the time to go back and REALLY get back into building. And the real problem is, I'm FILLED with inspiration! This of course only makes it worse!!! :cry: Hopefully I'll be able to return to my regular building routine soon.

I really, really, REALLY need to go pick up a copy of ITF! The furniture is amazing, and the windows are perfect!! I don't know why I haven't bought it yet......I actually might run out and pick up a copy tomorrow... :twisted:

Oh you would love ITF! I bought it digitally for half price or however much, when the Origin sale was on last month.

Thanks for the comment on Gecko's Halt. I must admit I was actually shocked how much I could fit into a 5x9 box. :mrgreen:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    Oooh! :D This is adorable! I love the background story too! The exterior and the interiors looks cute. Love the colours and the way you have decorated. Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited January 2014
    So cute, Mr. Wibble! I love the retro vibe! So fun! Rec'd!
    edited January 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Oooh! :D This is adorable! I love the background story too! The exterior and the interiors looks cute. Love the colours and the way you have decorated. Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Aww, thanks Yanti. I enjoyed writing the little story, even if it was a quick one. :)
    So cute, Mr. Wibble! I love the retro vibe! So fun! Rec'd!

I'm glad you picked up the retro part to it, it is a fun little place. Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hah! I knew if I looked hard enough, I'd find more pictures. Wibbs, this is really great! I love all the different wall colorings and styles. And I love how "Lived in" this little guy looks. I could do with a few more pics though, lol! Big Rec for you my friend! :XD:
    Good luck in the contest! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2014
    Hah! I knew if I looked hard enough, I'd find more pictures. Wibbs, this is really great! I love all the different wall colorings and styles. And I love how "Lived in" this little guy looks. I could do with a few more pics though, lol! Big Rec for you my friend! :XD:
    Good luck in the contest! :mrgreen:

Hah! I'm afraid if you want to see more then you'll have to download it; I'm showing off the entire thing! :) Glad you like it, though!
    edited February 2014
    Introducing...

The Old Rectory - 4br, 4ba

iFdtRGnwwIAYD.jpg

iSLOzvL0h7k7b.jpg

ibamojEsZAYors.jpg

inoUNE4DUgufp.jpg

iLdnaFRxMLS0I.jpg

Download | Gallery

Enjoy!
    edited February 2014
    It's so cute, Wibble!

Are those roof arches the ones that came with Dragon Valley? They fit perfectly on this!

Rec'd :wink: