Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❗❗ Wait... HE'S BACK?! (it's been 3 years in the making) - New Lot: Hotel Paradiso p. 30 ❗❗

Comments

• Options
    Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited February 2014
    It's amazing Wibble I love it thank you.
  • Options
    MeaganJoMeaganJo Posts: 4,343 Member
    edited February 2014
    Looks fabulous Wibble, rec'd earlier! I am so happy you are back! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited February 2014
    The Old Rectory is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it. It looks great how you have done the roofing. The covered over front entrance and the windows either side of the front door looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the trees and have done the flowers and plants. It looks great how you have done the fencing. Great texture that you have used for the exterior. Nice outdoor patio area for sims to enjoy spending time outdoors in the sunshine at the tables and chairs there. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have placed the rows of pictures on the wall above the sink in the bathroom. It looks very nice how you have placed the beauty products on the side ledges either side of the bathroom sink counter. Nice sofa sitting area in the lounge room for sims to relax on the seats in front of the fireplace. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Great study desk area in the child's bedroom. It looks great that you have placed a floor lamp in the corner for sims to have light when studying there at night. It looks great that you have placed the single beds beside either wall and have placed lamps on the bedside tables . It looks nice how you have done the curtains in the double bed bedrooms, The pattern/colour that you have used for the double beds looks nice. The wall patterns of the bedrooms look great. It looks nice that you placed a framed portrait picture either side of the curtained windows in one of them, and have a picture on the bedhead wall in the other one. Nice library/study room for sims to relax on the comfortable arm chairs and enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase or listen to music from the stereo. It looks great that you have the arm chairs facing each other and the table with the lamp on it in-between . Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting. Very nice sunroom/ music room for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arm chairs and listen the music that other sims are playing on the piano. It is nice that you have the seating near the window for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them through the window whilst they sit there. It looks nice that you placed the plant in the corner of the room and the flowers on top of the piano for sims to like seeing as they are playing the piano. Nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool counter looks great. Nice colour shades you have used throughout the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Gorgeous, droolworthy build! :shock: It is perfect in every way! Way to go Wibble! :D Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    WibbleLikeAJellyWibbleLikeAJelly Posts: 2,410 Member
    edited February 2014
    will2586 wrote:
    It's so cute, Wibble!

Are those roof arches the ones that came with Dragon Valley? They fit perfectly on this!

Rec'd :wink:

Thanks, Will! Indeed they are. I'm glad I got some use out of them; they fit really well. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Army008 wrote:
    It's amazing Wibble I love it thank you.

Oh, I'm so glad! It was a joy to build. Thank you! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    MeaganJo wrote:
    Looks fabulous Wibble, rec'd earlier! I am so happy you are back! :mrgreen:

Aww, happy to be back as well, Meg! Thank you ever so much. You're a great support, as ever. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The Old Rectory is a very nice home. :) Very nice exterior of it. It looks great how you have done the roofing. The covered over front entrance and the windows either side of the front door looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the trees and have done the flowers and plants. It looks great how you have done the fencing. Great texture that you have used for the exterior. Nice outdoor patio area for sims to enjoy spending time outdoors in the sunshine at the tables and chairs there. Very nice furnishing of the interior. It looks great how you have placed the rows of pictures on the wall above the sink in the bathroom. It looks very nice how you have placed the beauty products on the side ledges either side of the bathroom sink counter. Nice sofa sitting area in the lounge room for sims to relax on the seats in front of the fireplace. Nice furnishing of the bedrooms. Great study desk area in the child's bedroom. It looks great that you have placed a floor lamp in the corner for sims to have light when studying there at night. It looks great that you have placed the single beds beside either wall and have placed lamps on the bedside tables . It looks nice how you have done the curtains in the double bed bedrooms, The pattern/colour that you have used for the double beds looks nice. The wall patterns of the bedrooms look great. It looks nice that you placed a framed portrait picture either side of the curtained windows in one of them, and have a picture on the bedhead wall in the other one. Nice library/study room for sims to relax on the comfortable arm chairs and enjoy having a read of a book from the bookcase or listen to music from the stereo. It looks great that you have the arm chairs facing each other and the table with the lamp on it in-between . Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting. Very nice sunroom/ music room for sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa or arm chairs and listen the music that other sims are playing on the piano. It is nice that you have the seating near the window for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in onto them through the window whilst they sit there. It looks nice that you placed the plant in the corner of the room and the flowers on top of the piano for sims to like seeing as they are playing the piano. Nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool counter looks great. Nice colour shades you have used throughout the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thanks for taking the time to write this, Rose. I'm sure you know by now that you're always appreciated. Thank you dearly! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Gorgeous, droolworthy build! :shock: It is perfect in every way! Way to go Wibble! :D Recommended and added to my favourites. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh, Yanti... you do flatter me! Thank you ever so much. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Wibble
    The Old Rectory is a wonderful authentic build.Left a rec. :D:D
  • Options
    HARLEY2HARLEY2 Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi Wibble, nice to see your back..and you haven't lost your skills in building awesome builds.. I just love your two latest.. I can see myself, as a happy Mexican gas attendant in your gorgeous little Gecko's halt.. good luck with the competition..

As for the Old Rectory, that is just gorgeous, the colors and detail is awesome.. have added both to fav's and rec'd xx Jules
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    follyfoot wrote:
    Hi Wibble
    The Old Rectory is a wonderful authentic build.Left a rec. :D:D

Hi Folly! Thanks :) I was really going for a more authentic look than I perhaps usually swing for, and I'm really pleased with the result.
    HARLEY2 wrote:
    Hi Wibble, nice to see your back..and you haven't lost your skills in building awesome builds.. I just love your two latest.. I can see myself, as a happy Mexican gas attendant in your gorgeous little Gecko's halt.. good luck with the competition..

As for the Old Rectory, that is just gorgeous, the colors and detail is awesome.. have added both to fav's and rec'd xx Jules

Hi Jules! Thank you ever so much for the kind words. :D I appreciate the rec's and fav's!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    New WIP!

What? Already?! Yes -- I was inspired by MeaganJo's stupidly good warehouse lot, so I decided to attempt my own... Here are the initial shots:

Screenshot-334.jpg

Screenshot-333.jpg

Thoughts?
  • Options
    itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited February 2014
    Looking super fabulous, Wibs!
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2014
    AWESOME Wibble!! Welcome back glad to see you building again! Ya know I might know of a place that will fit in nicely (port area...hint hint) lol!! what are the dimensions?
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    rsedorothyrsedorothy Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited February 2014
    Very impressive. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful WIP! Looking very promising! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    itguyinsc wrote:
    Looking super fabulous, Wibs!

Thanks, Itsy! I I think I'm on to something with this lot... 8)
    flstrider wrote:
    AWESOME Wibble!! Welcome back glad to see you building again! Ya know I might know of a place that will fit in nicely (port area...hint hint) lol!! what are the dimensions?

Aww, sorry Pat but it's already got quite a bit of Store content in it... I see what you mean though. Perhaps I'll make something similar in future?
    rsedorothy wrote:
    Very impressive. :)

Thanks, Dorothy! It is a rather impressive house, isn't it? I know I could have so much fun living there!
    yanti68 wrote:
    Beautiful WIP! Looking very promising! :thumbup:

Thanks, Yanti!! I hope to continue the same standard inside... Though any updates may take a bit of time. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited February 2014
    It is looking great, I really like it so far. I am looking forward to seeing more pics :D
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    edited February 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    It is looking great, I really like it so far. I am looking forward to seeing more pics :D

Awesome, thanks!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    :mrgreen: OMG, I LOVE IT and I'm so happy that my stupidly good loft inspired you LOL!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    New WIP!

What? Already?! Yes -- I was inspired by MeaganJo's stupidly good warehouse lot, so I decided to attempt my own... Here are the initial shots:

Screenshot-334.jpg

Hehehehe you even put it right across the street from where my original one is! I am so snagging this up when it is done, then we can be neighbors! Well that is if it doesn't have any 3PCC...
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    MeaganJo wrote:
    New WIP!

[image]

Hehehehe you even put it right across the street from where my original one is! I am so snagging this up when it is done, then we can be neighbors! Well that is if it doesn't have any 3PCC...

Awesome! I can assure you it won't have any CC. :mrgreen: I look forward to being your neighbour!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love the architecture of this Wibbs. The caution sawhorse looks cool outside the gate. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    YAY, now give me more pictures lol! :mrgreen: