Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Contest! Calling EmmaBarbie, TishyTashy, Sandysim, and more!

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited February 2013
    This is my pet entry.
    I had a pic of a zombie too but I'm not sure it counts as a pet.... ;)

This is my sim Shaniqua's newest pet bird. A falcon called Jorge. :) She found him near her house the other day. She has a lifetime wish to collect 20 wild animals so she's starting early with Jorge! :)

Screenshot-1001_zps594231f9.jpg

Ok.. here's the pet zombie pic too... but it's not an entry... just a pic I like.

Screenshot-1036_zps1ba322a7.jpg
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I love those pics so much! I have never had a bird in game! That looks so cool! And I am glad that zombie isnt entered because it was truly scary! Great photog skills!

*I cant update the entry list till I get home from work. It takes likes 5 minutes to just type this on work compy! *Bangs head on desk*
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited March 2013
    I wasn't sure which screenshot to choose so here is my simmie, Peyton, recieving some flowers :-)
    8516465467_18b7e6d2a5_z.jpg
    8479799624_895edf8906_z.jpg

Edit: Only just realised I didn't upload the second pic for this :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    How lovely! She looks very much like Fiona from Shrek! I love it!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    I love those pics so much! I have never had a bird in game! That looks so cool! And I am glad that zombie isnt entered because it was truly scary! Great photog skills!

*I cant update the entry list till I get home from work. It takes likes 5 minutes to just type this on work compy! *Bangs head on desk*

This is the houses second bird, I'm not quite sure where we're going to put Jorge. The other bird is currently in the parents bedroom so I think I may need to keep him in her inventory for a while. I'm not quite sure how the house will survive while she tries to get 20 pets!!! haha.
    Yeh that zombie turned up outside a party the other day, she ate all the potato crop :( Usually my zombies are very wimpy looking but this one was scary:)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I love me some supernatural but am not a zombie fan. I work hard on my gardens and dont like it when a zombie ruins it. I usually sick my pea shooters on em!
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hmm, I may enter this when I get home!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    I love me some supernatural but am not a zombie fan. I work hard on my gardens and dont like it when a zombie ruins it. I usually sick my pea shooters on em!

The pea shooters are very cute too so they're good to have. This wasn't my garden so I didn't mind haha. I'll gift my friend some pea shooters next time I see him cos he has no garden protection.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hmm, I may enter this when I get home!
    I would love you too! How fun to be in each others contest!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:

The pea shooters are very cute too so they're good to have. This wasn't my garden so I didn't mind haha. I'll gift my friend some pea shooters next time I see him cos he has no garden protection.

That would be the neighborly thing to do! :) I love playing catch with mine. They are to cute!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    You said only one sim or pet, not two sims or two pets... so does that mean you're only allowed one sim in a photo? Or that you're only allowed one photo with sims in?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Here are mine, I hope they're okay!

Screenshot-144-1.jpg

Untitled2-1_zpsc150eaae.png
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh me!! Mishmush, great idea! I would like to enter...

Can we do one picture with a sim and a pet or should they be separate?
  • Options
    Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi! I would love to join your contest! :P

Here are two photos of my favorite sim, Flora Shine. I hope you like them! :mrgreen:

Flora%2520Shine%25201.jpg"width=650"

Flora%2520Shine%25202.jpg"width=650"

(Click on the pictures for a better view)

PS: Are the My Pages messed up or is it just my page that isn't showing most of the posts? :?
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited February 2013
    Everyone has very nice pictures :)
    Here's a few of mine.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    And this one, I thought it was really funny.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    InvisibleLyndz - I have been kind of lax in the one sim shot category, both of your pictures are fine! I love them!

SikSouthernTink - Waves** That is fine. I havent really enforced the one sim shot rule to stringently so that would be great! :)

Sarah3120 - Those are lovely shots! She is beautiful and I would call her my favorite too if she was in my game!

EmmaBarbie - I really really like your shots! I am glad you shared them with me! But for the contest I need to see a sim or a pet! I do hope you post some more! :)

• Options
    JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited February 2013
    Here are two pictures of my sim Anyka Fawn at the club, about to Drop The Bass!
    44700_4497483828918_260205074_n.jpg
    739_4497484948946_928970061_n.jpg
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,619 Member
    edited February 2013
    Another week begins and I am sure that there will be more great photos to look forward to seeing, and to like looking at the photos that have already been posted before! :)
  • Options
    NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    edited February 2013
    must the picture be of only one sim or can two sims be in the pic? Also can I post two pics of different sims or do they have to be the same sim in each pic?

EDIT: nevermind, I think I know what pics I'm gonna enter based on the rules others seem to be following
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    JazminAdore - I absolutely adore (see what I did there? eh?) your photos! Your sim looks like she is having a ball!

Noniohyea - You can post two different sims, and you may more than one sim in photo, because I have been lax with everyone's shots! Welcome and thanks for the bump!!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    This is my sim Rosalia, who at the time was out on a romantic evening with her hubby :)

She has recieved some lovely flowers
    Screenshot-97_zpsaacfb6b1.jpg

And is now waiting for her dinner
    Screenshot-88_zpsb4a6f982.jpg

Me no has fancy pic editing software, but I thought these looked pretty nice anyway :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Those are great! She is very beautiful! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    Those are great! She is very beautiful! :)
    Thanks! Awesome contest by the way, I'm enjoying looking at everyone's pictures
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited February 2013
    Great pics everyone!! :mrgreen: If my game gets up and running, I'll try to get some shots :lol: Otherwise, I have a couple stashed back I may enter :wink:

This is a great contest! I love how you are doing it. Wonderful first contest!! :D