The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Contest! Calling EmmaBarbie, TishyTashy, Sandysim, and more!

Comments

• Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited February 2013
    EmmaBarbie wrote:
    screenshot_original.jpg

awwww poor lil rodent haha, great shot!
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    Ablueidgirl2Ablueidgirl2 Posts: 444 Member
    edited February 2013
    My pet entry; Screenshot-4.jpg

My sim entry; Screenshot-611.jpg

good luck to everyone, they're all great entries.
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    christinebremner - Mia FairyFae's personality def shines through in the photos! And the strut walk is one of the funniest moments in game! When my first sim strutted out of a photo booth I lost it! lol

I know, it's so cute and funny :D I'm happy you can see her personality, she is a dream to play, I don't know why, but she is. And Pip is hilarious as well, they do some cool things on their own that makes me chuckle all the time. :D

Love all the pictures entered, so cool to see what is going on in others storyline :)
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm not sure if you want to change it but you have my two entries posted separately instead under one number...
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited February 2013
    Guys, all entries are looking amazing! You're all capturing the perfect moments!!! :D
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited February 2013
    GretchenPowers - Love it! I added them to your first post! :) I have never seen steam shoot out before!

Ablueidgirl2 - I love the horses, they are just so cool! And her face on the swing is flirty! lol

zefiewings - Great detective work! I have been trying so hard to keep track! I fixed it because I am OCD lol

40675672 - Isnt everyone wonderful!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    40675672 - Isnt everyone wonderful!

Absolutely! I mean, have you actually started thinking about the judging? Because, if I were you I would be pretty.. Glad that people are entering great stuff, but at the same time kind of, you know, like this --> :shock: And then --> :? And while judging --> :oops: And when the winners are announced --> :roll:
    So.. yeah.. Good luck on the judging! :wink:
  • Options
    DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    edited February 2013
    I guess I might as well...

2rpsg90.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 - I am a touch overwhelmed. I didnt think this many would enter! But I am very excited even though I may go in a cave and hide afterwards... lol

DataHead - Love the enthusiasm!! lol
    That shot is very beautiful, and it makes me want to join him and a beer!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    40675672 - I am a touch overwhelmed. I didnt think this many would enter! But I am very excited even though I may go in a cave and hide afterwards... lol

Oh no, don't do that! Don't make me put you then to the unfinished contest thread! Just kidding.. I know you wouldn't do that.. ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,710 Member
    edited February 2013
    It is great to see so many people wanting to share their pictures with us all! And mishmush you are making everyone feel so great about being part of this contest! :) Just a few more days left of this contest and hopefully more photos will appear on these days too!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    mishmush wrote:

Oh no, don't do that! Don't make me put you then to the unfinished contest thread! Just kidding.. I know you wouldn't do that.. ;)

:shock:
    No no! I meant I would judge, divvy out prizes, then hide!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rosemow wrote:
    It is great to see so many people wanting to share their pictures with us all! And mishmush you are making everyone feel so great about being part of this contest! :) Just a few more days left of this contest and hopefully more photos will appear on these days too!

I know! I love all the entries so much!

And thanks for the kind words, I just want everyone to feel welcome and have fun!
  • Options
    wangtasticwangtastic Posts: 426 Member
    edited February 2013
    33cy87n.jpg

I love this photo of her :D
    Not too sure how it came about, so chuffed I captured the moment :P
    Some great enterys Good Luck all :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Great entry Wangtastic! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:

Naw thanks!
    Im never very good at these comps as my PC hasnt got great graphics :/
    Nore am I any good at edditing haha! :oops:
    But I was rather chuffed with this photo in Sunlit Tides; Just wish I could have the same one with Aurora Skies would be great !!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    wangtastic wrote:
    40675672 wrote:

Naw thanks!
    Im never very good at these comps as my PC hasnt got great graphics :/
    Nore am I any good at edditing haha! :oops:
    But I was rather chuffed with this photo in Sunlit Tides; Just wish I could have the same one with Aurora Skies would be great !!!

Aww.. I wish I could gift it to you. But don't worry about the graphics or the world, what matters is the moment you captured ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:

Aww.. I wish I could gift it to you. But don't worry about the graphics or the world, what matters is the moment you captured ;)

Yeah I am happy with it and thank you that's so sweet! We shall just have to see (:
    There are a lot of great photos here though, I don't hold out a lot of hope (: I just wanted to share this really ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Wangtastic - That is a really great shot! I am so glad you entered. The graphics seem fine to me. :) She seems so peaceful... I want to go to there.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    wangtastic wrote:
    40675672 wrote:

Yeah I am happy with it and thank you that's so sweet! We shall just have to see (:
    There are a lot of great photos here though, I don't hold out a lot of hope (: I just wanted to share this really ^^

It is a great picture! Don't let yourself down! There are also a lot of prizes to be given away so you might get something! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Okay so I finally have the pictures I want to enter. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and wanted everything to turn out right. Today I had my first pet in game pass away. It broke my heart, my sim family adopted her when she was a puppy!

gabby_zpsa7e43c3c.jpg
    No, Gabby! Don't go towards the light!

FairySitting_zps6e4ae4c5.jpg
    My fairy sim sitting by Louie Falls in Hidden Springs
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lydiad206 wrote:
    Okay so I finally have the pictures I want to enter. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and wanted everything to turn out right. Today I had my first pet in game pass away. It broke my heart, my sim family adopted her when she was a puppy!

gabby_zpsa7e43c3c.jpg
    No, Gabby! Don't go towards the light!

FairySitting_zps6e4ae4c5.jpg
    My fairy sim sitting by Louie Falls in Hidden Springs

Those moments were captured perfectly Lydiad! I feel kind of sorry for the dog! But the girl near the lake looks so calm and almost angelical if I would have to say that for myself. Great entries! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks, Julian! That dog was 57 days old, their other dog is 126 days old. :shock:
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    lydiad206 wrote:
    Thanks, Julian! That dog was 57 days old, their other dog is 126 days old. :shock:

Oh my!! That's a long life!! :-o
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm not very good at capturing moments or anything but I'll see what I have :mrgreen: