The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Contest! Calling EmmaBarbie, TishyTashy, Sandysim, and more!

Comments

• Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited February 2013
    No problem! Slim is so sweet! I am slightly jealous of him though, because I am no where near a beach at the moment! :)

I linked your thread on the entry list originally, so no need to add it again, but thanks for letting me know so I could take a peek! :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    edited February 2013
    You are going so well mishmush at your first contest :) You wanted feedback, and i just wanted to say that you are making everyone feel so welcome in your thread and it is just great to read all your encouraging comments to everyone. :) It is a great contest thread, which everyone seems to be enjoying visiting! Going great! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thank you so much Rosemow for the encouraging words! I am just a little nervous because I want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves! I am glad you think I am doing a good job!
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited February 2013
    This is my first entry, Piper. :D

Screenshot-103.jpg

And this is my second entry, Nikia. :D

Screenshot-94.jpg

My Wishlist
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    SunsettsunriseSunsettsunrise Posts: 179 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Can I enter? I can post a pic soon :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sshaw1 - Hello! I love both photos! Piper is adorable!
    Nikia is beautiful as well! I am so thankful you entered my contest! :)

Sunsettsunrise - Of course you may! I have added you to the entry list! Welcome, and I cannot wait to see your picture! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Katybug273Katybug273 Posts: 446 Member
    edited February 2013
    I had so much fun playing this little boy in my game last weekend I couldn't stop spamming his memory snaps to my wall that evening.
    He was just "all boy" (that should def be a trait!)

original.jpg

I did notice his dad is being a bit silly in the background behind the window of the first shot though.
    The caption for this one is: Kings Don't Eat Veggies! Mom got really mad when I told her that though so I guess in HER house he does.

Followed by:
    original.jpg
    Note to self: Don't tell your mom her cooking tastes like your brother's diaper or you get to clean the toilet after eating dinner. It's not my fault she made veggies!!!!!

So there...his little piece of story and his photo's :)
  • Options
    JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    edited February 2013
    I love all the photos, great job. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    2vnmn8z.jpg
    Here is mine. I hope its okay... I made the cat about a week ago so I decided to use it. I might add another pic of a sim later. Maybe, in the mean-time enjoy! And the story for my cat...

--

Magenta is a the only purple cat... Everything else in her world is black and white. Who knows why Magenta is purple? And why the world is colour-less? She hides so that nothing or no-one takes her colour too. How can Magenta, one little cat restore the worlds colour?

--
    :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Did my simpoint donation for the prize pool go through? The store has been misbehaving lately.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Katybug273 - How adorable is he! I love it! And the veggie story? Precious! I lol'd!

Jessabeans - Thanks for stopping by and being OH SO WONDERFUL! I got the email, and have to download the points! I added it to the first page! :)

Sunsettsunrise - Magenta is adorable! I do hope she figures out where the colors have gone!
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:

Thanks! :D When I saw that you had a picture contest I knew I just had to join in. I love picture contests! :mrgreen:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    sshaw1 wrote:
    mishmush wrote:

Thanks! :D When I saw that you had a picture contest I knew I just had to join in. I love picture contests! :mrgreen:

Well I am so glad you did! And did you see the prize bump! Woohoo!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Jessabeans!

I am currently trying to activate the simpoints, but the store is being all liam-y and not letting me redeem. I did get the email, and have the code, just cant do anything yet! But I added the simpoints amounts to the first post, and thank you very much again for making my first contest an even bigger success!

Edit!
    Liam ran away because I threatened him, and I got the points! Hip hip hooray!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    Jessabeans!

I am currently trying to activate the simpoints, but the store is being all liam-y and not letting me redeem. I did get the email, and have the code, just cant do anything yet! But I added the simpoints amounts to the first post, and thank you very much again for making my first contest an even bigger success!

Edit!
    Liam ran away because I threatened him, and I got the points! Hip hip hooray!

Few people fight Liam and live to tell the tale. Glad it worked out. :)
  • Options
    rosemeganrosemegan Posts: 187 Member
    edited February 2013
    That is so nice of JessaBeans to do that!
    This contest is very fun and people have very creative and pretty photos here! Im glad to be part of this contest!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just checking in to see how everyone was doing! *Waves

Rosemegan - I am glad you are here too!
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,094 Member
    edited February 2013
    Is it okay if I don't edit my photos with fancy borders and pretty effects? Cause I have no clue on how to do that.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Of course! I just want pictures of your sim or pet however you want to take it! Trust me, I am not comfortable with editing my shots either! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Just checking in today? How are my lovely contestants doing? :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes I keep looking here for more entrants also :) I've never entered a photo one before but it was fun!
  • Options
    soniccrazy4soniccrazy4 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited February 2013
    I still need to enter a pet picture for this. I will be back tomorrow to enter a horsey pic. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Katybug273 - I am so glad you joined! All of the contestants are very deserving and hopefully we will get to add several more prizes! Squee!

soniccrazy4 - yes you do! :) I cant wait to see it! *Throws confetti everywhere, then gets a broom*
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry if this has been answered but for the pet pic does the pet need to be without sim family? Or does the sim family HAVE to match the Sim picture? A little confused but I have a horse owned by a different family with some fun pics but it's not the same sim I used.