The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photo Contest! Calling EmmaBarbie, TishyTashy, Sandysim, and more!

Comments

• Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited February 2013
    This is my pet entry.
    I had a pic of a zombie too but I'm not sure it counts as a pet.... ;)

This is my sim Shaniqua's newest pet bird. A falcon called Jorge. :) She found him near her house the other day. She has a lifetime wish to collect 20 wild animals so she's starting early with Jorge! :)

Screenshot-1001_zps594231f9.jpg

Ok.. here's the pet zombie pic too... but it's not an entry... just a pic I like.

Screenshot-1036_zps1ba322a7.jpg
  • Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited February 2013
    I love those pics so much! I have never had a bird in game! That looks so cool! And I am glad that zombie isnt entered because it was truly scary! Great photog skills!

*I cant update the entry list till I get home from work. It takes likes 5 minutes to just type this on work compy! *Bangs head on desk*
  • Options
    Carmen0908Carmen0908 Posts: 2,721 Member
    edited March 2013
    I wasn't sure which screenshot to choose so here is my simmie, Peyton, recieving some flowers :-)
    8516465467_18b7e6d2a5_z.jpg
    8479799624_895edf8906_z.jpg

Edit: Only just realised I didn't upload the second pic for this :P
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    carmen4s.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    How lovely! She looks very much like Fiona from Shrek! I love it!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    I love those pics so much! I have never had a bird in game! That looks so cool! And I am glad that zombie isnt entered because it was truly scary! Great photog skills!

*I cant update the entry list till I get home from work. It takes likes 5 minutes to just type this on work compy! *Bangs head on desk*

This is the houses second bird, I'm not quite sure where we're going to put Jorge. The other bird is currently in the parents bedroom so I think I may need to keep him in her inventory for a while. I'm not quite sure how the house will survive while she tries to get 20 pets!!! haha.
    Yeh that zombie turned up outside a party the other day, she ate all the potato crop :( Usually my zombies are very wimpy looking but this one was scary:)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I love me some supernatural but am not a zombie fan. I work hard on my gardens and dont like it when a zombie ruins it. I usually sick my pea shooters on em!
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited February 2013
    Hmm, I may enter this when I get home!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    I love me some supernatural but am not a zombie fan. I work hard on my gardens and dont like it when a zombie ruins it. I usually sick my pea shooters on em!

The pea shooters are very cute too so they're good to have. This wasn't my garden so I didn't mind haha. I'll gift my friend some pea shooters next time I see him cos he has no garden protection.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hmm, I may enter this when I get home!
    I would love you too! How fun to be in each others contest!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:

The pea shooters are very cute too so they're good to have. This wasn't my garden so I didn't mind haha. I'll gift my friend some pea shooters next time I see him cos he has no garden protection.

That would be the neighborly thing to do! :) I love playing catch with mine. They are to cute!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    You said only one sim or pet, not two sims or two pets... so does that mean you're only allowed one sim in a photo? Or that you're only allowed one photo with sims in?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Here are mine, I hope they're okay!

Screenshot-144-1.jpg

Untitled2-1_zpsc150eaae.png
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Oh me!! Mishmush, great idea! I would like to enter...

Can we do one picture with a sim and a pet or should they be separate?
  • Options
    Sarah3120Sarah3120 Posts: 4,318 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Hi! I would love to join your contest! :P

Here are two photos of my favorite sim, Flora Shine. I hope you like them! :mrgreen:

Flora%2520Shine%25201.jpg"width=650"

Flora%2520Shine%25202.jpg"width=650"

(Click on the pictures for a better view)

PS: Are the My Pages messed up or is it just my page that isn't showing most of the posts? :?
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited February 2013
    Everyone has very nice pictures :)
    Here's a few of mine.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    And this one, I thought it was really funny.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    InvisibleLyndz - I have been kind of lax in the one sim shot category, both of your pictures are fine! I love them!

SikSouthernTink - Waves** That is fine. I havent really enforced the one sim shot rule to stringently so that would be great! :)

Sarah3120 - Those are lovely shots! She is beautiful and I would call her my favorite too if she was in my game!

EmmaBarbie - I really really like your shots! I am glad you shared them with me! But for the contest I need to see a sim or a pet! I do hope you post some more! :)

• Options
    JazminAdoreJazminAdore Posts: 1,434 Member
    edited February 2013
    Here are two pictures of my sim Anyka Fawn at the club, about to Drop The Bass!
    44700_4497483828918_260205074_n.jpg
    739_4497484948946_928970061_n.jpg
    1238765_10201357648636928_204929354_n.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,712 Member
    edited February 2013
    Another week begins and I am sure that there will be more great photos to look forward to seeing, and to like looking at the photos that have already been posted before! :)
  • Options
    NoniohyeaNoniohyea Posts: 922 Member
    edited February 2013
    must the picture be of only one sim or can two sims be in the pic? Also can I post two pics of different sims or do they have to be the same sim in each pic?

EDIT: nevermind, I think I know what pics I'm gonna enter based on the rules others seem to be following
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Bump!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    JazminAdore - I absolutely adore (see what I did there? eh?) your photos! Your sim looks like she is having a ball!

Noniohyea - You can post two different sims, and you may more than one sim in photo, because I have been lax with everyone's shots! Welcome and thanks for the bump!!! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    This is my sim Rosalia, who at the time was out on a romantic evening with her hubby :)

She has recieved some lovely flowers
    Screenshot-97_zpsaacfb6b1.jpg

And is now waiting for her dinner
    Screenshot-88_zpsb4a6f982.jpg

Me no has fancy pic editing software, but I thought these looked pretty nice anyway :D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Those are great! She is very beautiful! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mishmush wrote:
    Those are great! She is very beautiful! :)
    Thanks! Awesome contest by the way, I'm enjoying looking at everyone's pictures
  • Options
    SandySimSandySim Posts: 2,523 Member
    edited February 2013
    Great pics everyone!! :mrgreen: If my game gets up and running, I'll try to get some shots :lol: Otherwise, I have a couple stashed back I may enter :wink:

This is a great contest! I love how you are doing it. Wonderful first contest!! :D