Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I can't imagen that when planning the Vampire pack they ever considered naming it anything but "Vampires" even if they also are nocturnal creatures, even more so then Werewolves
  • Options
    YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited May 2022
    "Stay Up" sounds like Sleep Parties, Burglars and cutesy Watchdogs and not werewolves to me
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Idk what the real idea is but stay up is what i usually have to do to catch any sims news/livestreams etc

as they often release all things when I'm supposed to go to sleep :lol: or at least prepare to and shut down my computer

soo to me it just sounds like they're telling me " don't go sleep you have to see this"

would prefer for actual title to be more to the point than that though like i keep feeling like vague titles happen when the pack itself is tad vague and it would be really reassuring just seeing "Werewolves" big n bold instead of some "sims 4 fur day" kind of strange title
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Peral wrote: »
    I can't imagen that when planning the Vampire pack they ever considered naming it anything but "Vampires" even if they also are nocturnal creatures, even more so then Werewolves

The Sims 4: Get Sucked
    The Sims 4: My First Dream Plasma Party
    The Sims 4: Unliving
    The Sims 4: Vladdy Day
    The Sims 4: Coffin Escape
    The Sims 4: Fangs Out
    The Sims 4: Vladdyville
    The Sims 4: My Vlad Stories
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,336 EA Community Manager
    Simmingal wrote: »

So you're telling me we've got a leaker, eh?
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • Options
    BryancattipsBryancattips Posts: 8 New Member
    you guys all excited for warewolves - your prolly going to get warebears or llamas or something equally as simmy
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,853 Member
    edited May 2022

The Sims 4: Love Bites
    The Sims 4: Excuse Me But That's A Lovely Neck You Have There
    The Sims 4: And You Thought Del Sol Valley Didn't Have Many Buildable Lots...
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Oh! I found the description too!
    The Sims™ 4 VladdyVille

Start your investigation and solve the mystery of a gothic town that holds a deep, dark secret in The Sims™ 4 VladdyVille.* In this ominous town, Sims are acting strange for unknown reasons. Is there a conspiracy? Will this seemingly odd force compliment your neck? Uncover the story of the secret basement where Sims will encounter strange plants and interact with peculiar neck enthusiasts. Can you solve the mystery?

A Different World – Explore VladdyVille, a rural dark town shrouded in secrecy. Encounter weird statues, creepy eyes, dangerous sims , odd collectibles, and more.

Unravel the Story – Immerse your Sim in unique and mysterious events. Unmarked Vlads appear in neighborhoods, government Vlads use secret powers, and garlic is the key in detecting the unusual.

Crack the Code – Have your Sims investigate using their Vampire Lore skill, searching for clues to solve a mystery that lies within the secret basement.

Suit Up Your Sim – Get Sims in the mystery-solving mood by gearing them up in historically inspired clothing and plasma loss fatigues, or prepare them for the end with gothic-themed clothes, secret Vlad attire, and a hazmat Vlad.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited May 2022
    EA_Cade wrote: »

Oh! I found the description too!
    The Sims™ 4 VladdyVille

Start your investigation and solve the mystery of a gothic town that holds a deep, dark secret in The Sims™ 4 VladdyVille.* In this ominous town, Sims are acting strange for unknown reasons. Is there a conspiracy? Will this seemingly odd force compliment your neck? Uncover the story of the secret basement where Sims will encounter strange plants and interact with peculiar neck enthusiasts. Can you solve the mystery?

A Different World – Explore VladdyVille, a rural dark town shrouded in secrecy. Encounter weird statues, creepy eyes, dangerous sims , odd collectibles, and more.

Unravel the Story – Immerse your Sim in unique and mysterious events. Unmarked Vlads appear in neighborhoods, government Vlads use secret powers, and garlic is the key in detecting the unusual.

Crack the Code – Have your Sims investigate using their Vampire Lore skill, searching for clues to solve a mystery that lies within the secret basement.

Suit Up Your Sim – Get Sims in the mystery-solving mood by gearing them up in historically inspired clothing and plasma loss fatigues, or prepare them for the end with gothic-themed clothes, secret Vlad attire, and a hazmat Vlad.
    Now wait just a minute!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    you guys all excited for warewolves - your prolly going to get warebears or llamas or something equally as simmy

Ah! I just mentioned Were- Llamas elsewhere, but Ware-bears are an entirely different beast.
    Would this be a sim who transforms into a Ware-Bear after being curse-bitten by a Care-Bear? Can you imagine all the evil things they’d shoot from their bellies? It’d be “Care-bears” meet “The Thing”, Simmified. Interesting indeed. 😅
  • Options
    QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member

Get sucked 😂 I love it, this will be my new name for that pack. My vladdy daddy sadly died from electrocution today so any of those names wouldn’t fit for me 🥲

SignatureSparkly.gif
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

Werebears though 😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member

Werebears though 😂😂😂😂

Think werebears are the opposite of werewolves, they are bears that occasionally transform into sims.
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    edited May 2022
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Things one stays up for:
    • Dates (Not budging on my dating app theory)
    • Slumber Parties
    • Being a werewolf

These would fit in with the ad shown. Romance, kids playing in the backyard, and the obvious occult we are getting. I could see the kits being date stuff CAS, and the other being for sleep overs. Maybe blanket forts/tents, pajamas, hmm what else.. I honestly can't think of much slumber party "stuff" that is just stuff. I mostly think of game play.

I mean somehow "Stay Up" doesn't ... sound like werewolf pack? It would be weird if it wasn't but they've mis-teased us before so who knows.

Depends why one is staying up! If you don't want to get bit, you might stay up, also if you turn wolfy for the moon, you likely will be staying up.
    Also though, I am in agreement that this is the name of the roadmap, not a pack or kit in particular, they seem to have already given us the kit and pack names, which is why I listed the 3 things I think fit into the roadmap.

I think we will get those 3 things, one definitely as a pack (werewolves), the other two either in with the pack, or as a base game update, and the kits will be enhancements to the new game play.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I just thought of some ideas for a Werewolf pack title in Sims 4.
    Sims 4 Bitten
    Sims 4 Blue Moon
    Sims 4 Canine Mutants
    Sims 4 Dark Moon
    Sims 4 Howling Time
    Sims 4 Lunar Eclipse
    Sims 4 Lycans! Run to the Hills!
    Sims 4 Moon Night
    Sims 4 Night Beasts
    Sims 4 Silvery Moon
    Sims 4 Wolves
  • Options
    @SERVERFRA Looks like fun. A few more ideas to add.

The Sims 4: Midnight Moon
    The Sims 4: Howling For You-ooooo
    The Sims 4: This Fur Coat Isn't Immitation
    The Sims 4: Prowl & Howl
    The Sims 4: Night Hunters
    The Sims 4: Unleash The Beast
    The Sims 4: The Beast Within
    The Sims 4: Pack Rules
  • Options
    The 'if it wasn't for copyright infringement' list...

The Sims 4: Of Wolf And Man
    The Sims 4: Bark At The Moon
    The Sims 4: Werewolves Of London Calling (That's a twofer copyright infringement)
    The Sims 4: Wolf Like Me
    The Sims 4: I Know I'm A Wolf
    The Sims 4: Hungry Like The Wolf
    The Sims 4: Furr
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    edited May 2022
    guys we can already be a werebear by changing into the suit from Outdoor Retreat anytime.

or a were raccoon for that matter thanks to City Living. Laila Benali has a possibly unhealthy interest in them. Mom and Dad think she's in bed right now
    l-at-night-animals.png

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    @SERVERFRA Looks like fun. A few more ideas to add.

The Sims 4: Midnight Moon
    The Sims 4: Howling For You-ooooo
    The Sims 4: This Fur Coat Isn't Immitation
    The Sims 4: Prowl & Howl
    The Sims 4: Night Hunters
    The Sims 4: Unleash The Beast
    The Sims 4: The Beast Within
    The Sims 4: Pack Rules

My favorite 😂😂😂

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,023 Member
    Werebears vs Werewolves, Skyrim style: werebears are furrier than werewolves ... and have bigger claws. 😲
    y4mP5b7iSjbwNZ2hO4YcUDuLm74sf8IDFeO9O4WzIAyMnAadMCQiTllz53dxH60CW-Rc3YDStub283-gpyCFnj6H8UO9IyApELDWe9imnHjOlGVRpJTgcwabhwXKlCdqNJ-Vy9smeGvvC6b0C6w8rFTlGIq-PU0Q3GwXv905uZmRys2ON7rVNrTZ1fyMyLcHdSn?width=559&height=280&cropmode=none
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    The Sims 4: Moon Monsters
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Or these possibilities:

The Sims 4: Furries
    The Sims 4: Where Wolf? There Wolf!
    The Sims 4: Claws and Jaws
    The Sims 4: Puppy Love (with romance updates!)
    The Sims 4: Moon Over My Nanny
    The Sims 4: Body Hair and More!
    The Sims 4: Who's In Grandma's Nightgown?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    @LiELF You win for the Young Frankenstein reference!🤣
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: »

The Sims 4: Who's In Grandma's Nightgown?

😂🤣🏆

We deserve to know, Maxis.
  • Options

OK, so while we wait for more exciting Road Map news - and because it makes sense to be always late to the party - I decided to pitch in and share my own list of possible -POTENTIAL WERE BEASTS GP- titles.
    Here goes nothing:
    • The Sims 4: Paw Patrol
    • The Sims 4: Hairy Escape
    • The Sims 4: Transformers
    • The Sims 4: 50 Shades of Grey Fur
    • The Sims 4: The Loonies
    • The Sims 4: Moonstruck
    • The Sims 4: Get Mauled
    • The Sims 4: Where are my Undies?!
    • The Sims 4: Where is my Livestock?!!!
    • The Sims 4: Journey to Awuuuuuuu!
    • The Sims 4: Howling Night