Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

Comments

• Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Greetings, fellow travelers! I have certainly been enjoying your discussions. Please excuse my slowness to respond, but um….how shall I say…external matters have occupied my attention lately. The Blue Moon juke box could always use a refresh, and the selections you’ve recommended have been added for your enjoyment. I’m partial to this little number. Sort of a theme song for The Blue Moon, really.

https://youtu.be/j-ObNTvgfsM

Suitably sinister (chuckles darkly) and quite delightful for your more... formidable guests, I'm sure. >:)
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    @cyncie Love the Twilight Zone, I just picked up the blu ray box set a month or so ago. A wise choice of theme for our humble abode. :)
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• Options
    My unofficial Vampire child to teen birthday is now "Tips for Teens" by Sparks. Mostly because of the hilarity of the opening lines of the song when considering Vampires.

"I've got a snapshot of your Aunt Maureen, she's 90 and you're a teen"...(shows snapshot of Aunt Maureen not looking a day over 25). :D

• Options
    @cyncie Might I also recommend this to be added to the juke box? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqy-fCf6Ymg&ab_channel=Bauhaus-Topic

White on white translucent black capes
    Back on the back
    Bela Lugosi's dead
    The bats have left the bell tower
    The victims have been bled
    Red velvet lines the black box
    Bela Lugosi's dead
    Bela Lugosi's dead
    Undead undead undead
    Undead undead undead
    The virginal brides file past his tomb
    Strewn with time's dead flowers
    Bereft in deathly bloom
    Alone in a darkened room
    The Count...

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    @cyncie Might I also recommend this to be added to the juke box? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqy-fCf6Ymg&ab_channel=Bauhaus-Topic

All part of the service.
  • Options
    So I took some of my Vampire sims out for a drinks and a night on the town, drinks as in some good old fashioned neck sucking plasma. So they arrive at the venue, and every single one of the sims who also turned up, bar the DJ, are a) their relatives, and b: also Vampires. Anyone else see the problem here? :D

aJGTM1u.png

In the meantime Grim and Aislinn became the proud parents of identical twins, Erebus and Chernobog. They've aged up into young adults now (mainly because they got glitchy and I got impatient so I sped the process along, thanks MCCC) & they've swapped spellcaster-ism for being Vampires instead.

16Kd0Kj.png

And here's Grim playing Sea Monster with Chernobog.

UFSJSPT.png

4PIWoI9.png

• Options
    @GrimlyFiendish Who doesn’t love an unexpected family reunion. Looks like the buffet was a bit limited, though. Maybe a potluck next time? That way everyone brings someone… I mean something…to share.
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I would like to order Lycanthrocure.
    For ummm... A friend.
  • Options
    For ummm... A friend.

Welcome to The Blue Moon, traveler. So, this…um… friend. Would he like a nice Milkbone on the side? We have several flavors available. Bacon is very tasty… so I’m told.
  • Options
    For ummm... A friend.

Hail and well met. :) Or in the case of your friend, 'Howl and well met'. B)

• Options
    AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    *Tiptoes in…*

*…Sips some water…*

*…And hopes to overhear a good story or two* ^^
  • Options
    KriseldaKriselda Posts: 25 Member
    > @LatinaBunny said:
    > Edited to add: Seasons also has a calendar and you can adjust the lengths of the seasons and create holidays. Making holidays is fun, too! You can make up holidays and choose from a list on what traditions you want for certain days and can change which days the holidays come on.

Is there any way to delete holidays or avoid having them pop-up? Most of them seem to come around at inconvenient times, and - just like real life - Harvestfest, the Winter holiday and New Year's (plus Prank Day, I think it is) are all so close together and it messes up my stories.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Welcome to our new guests.

@AlpineCuriosity, I’m certain you’ll hear some strange tales here. Care for breadsticks while you wait?

@Kriselda, yes you can delete and move Holidays and even add custom ones from the calendar icon.
  • Options
    *Tiptoes in…*

*…Sips some water…*

*…And hopes to overhear a good story or two* ^^

I have plenty of stories to tell, I just worry sometimes that I'll end up spamming the entire thread with nothing but the adventures of the Reaper clan. :D

• Options
    @GrimlyFiendish Perhaps I should reinstate open mic nights…
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    @GrimlyFiendish Perhaps I should reinstate open mic nights…

Evening, @Cyncie

Could I please request "Blue Moon" and order an Amygdelight... I just received some disappointing news and my antennae are feeling decidedly droopy.
  • Options
    @Kironide welcome back from your wanderings. So sorry to hear of disappointing news. One Amygdelight coming up. Might I suggest some of our delicious cheesy breadsticks, as well? Comfort food, and all…

So many options on your song request, if you’re looking for the classic. Of course, The Blue Moon has a varied collection of that particular song. Perhaps something in a cafe jazz, tonight?

https://youtu.be/2Fprq48PFXs

Or, if there’s another song you prefer, share and we’ll add it to the jukebox.
  • Options
    @cyncie

You're truly a star gone nova, keep them coming and the music is perfect!
  • Options
    KriseldaKriselda Posts: 25 Member
    @cyncie thanks, I'll look for that!
  • Options
    Kironide wrote: »
    @cyncie

You're truly a star gone nova, keep them coming and the music is perfect!
    Kriselda wrote: »
    @cyncie thanks, I'll look for that!

All part of the service…
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    I like the jukebox here :)
    I'll have... something fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI3yKorifpY
  • Options
    Could I please request "Blue Moon" and order an Amygdelight... I just received some disappointing news and my antennae are feeling decidedly droopy.

Disappointing news is always so horribly disappointing. Here's to hoping your antennae are perked back up in due time. *raises glass of Amygdelight*, A vortre sante for the l'heure verte.

• Options
    One of my Fae sims is very confused at the moment, poor love. She's a muse, who feeds off the life force of her lovers in exchange for granting them inspiration. Her latest acquisition though just does not seem to want to either age, or die. Might have something to do with the blood drinking ritual he engages in. She does enjoy his art work, so she might just have to broach the subject of a teensy little bit of an open relationship, bring a few stray creative types home to feed off of every now and then. Some of the Spellcasters here may have heard of her, goes by the name of Leanan Sidhe?

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited February 2022
    Here's a contribution to the jukebox for all the cyberpunks out there, and for anyone else who lives mostly in shadows lit only by neon, candles, or moonlight. A drink that glows might be nice, if you have one. Oh, and a Plasma Jane for the road, if you please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdL2PPPSM4
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options

Disappointing news is always so horribly disappointing. Here's to hoping your antennae are perked back up in due time. *raises glass of Amygdelight*, A vortre sante for the l'heure verte.

Thank you, my Fiendish friend, I appreciate your kind words. After a night in my regeneration chamber, I feel somewhat restore and my antennae are definitely more perky. I think I'm ready for some quill fruit salad and another adventure! Cheerio until anon. B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top