Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

1131415161719...Next

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,658 Member
    Cheers @mightysprite! I hope you and your friends are doing well. Fizzy drinks on the house tonight.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    Well, hello @CAPTAIN_NXR7. Always glad to see you. Croon away. We’re all ears. Some of us, literally.

The Blue Moon has been rather quiet of late, but things have been moving more slowly than anticipated in our supernatural world. I do wonder what our friends have done with the new clothing items and the very nice castle building supplies we’ve gotten.

So, what will you have? A fizzy drink, perhaps? Some kibble?

Thank you.
    I'm afraid I need something stronger than fizzy. A Scale 11 Double Dark 'n Stormy, and a large chunk of plasma soaked steak for now, please. Raw. It's been a rather long day and I'm only starting.😁
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    I was thinking about this place just a week or two before the announcement and had been meaning to stop in and see if anything had been happening lately. I'm happy that it's going to live on here for the time being and on the new forums. It brings back memories.

So much has changed in my gameplay, and where I hang out on the forum, since I decided to dive into SimLit. When I started my first story I made it occult-free as a change of pace from the all occult, all the time I used to do. I never thought it would take off like it did and that I would find myself sitting here a year-and-a-half later having played almost no occults since. My second story does currently have a vampire element but I'm not sure where that storyline is going. They may be sticking around maybe not, time and the plot line will tell.

I hope this thread gets new life, or un-life infused into it going forward.
  • Options
    edited February 18
    cyncie wrote: »
    Well, hello @CAPTAIN_NXR7. Always glad to see you. Croon away. We’re all ears. Some of us, literally.

The Blue Moon has been rather quiet of late, but things have been moving more slowly than anticipated in our supernatural world. I do wonder what our friends have done with the new clothing items and the very nice castle building supplies we’ve gotten.

So, what will you have? A fizzy drink, perhaps? Some kibble?

Thank you.
    I'm afraid I need something stronger than fizzy. A Scale 11 Double Dark 'n Stormy, and a large chunk of plasma soaked steak for now, please. Raw. It's been a rather long day and I'm only starting.😁

One Dark’n Stormy coming up. Sorry to hear about your difficult day, @CAPTAIN_NXR7. Perhaps a good, long howl out back will help. Do you want an appetizer while you wait for that steak? We have a fresh supply of “finger sandwiches.”

I was thinking about this place just a week or two before the announcement and had been meaning to stop in and see if anything had been happening lately. I'm happy that it's going to live on here for the time being and on the new forums. It brings back memories.

So much has changed in my gameplay, and where I hang out on the forum, since I decided to dive into SimLit. When I started my first story I made it occult-free as a change of pace from the all occult, all the time I used to do. I never thought it would take off like it did and that I would find myself sitting here a year-and-a-half later having played almost no occults since. My second story does currently have a vampire element but I'm not sure where that storyline is going. They may be sticking around maybe not, time and the plot line will tell.

I hope this thread gets new life, or un-life infused into it going forward.

Nice to see you, @DaniRose2143. Congratulations on your success as a writer. I fear I bear responsibility for this discussion going silent. I was without internet access for a period of time, and shortly after began having migraines that were triggered by my gaming. The result was a lack of maintenance for my own game stories and this location. I haven’t found much new inspiration to write, but I hope we can revive this place as a gathering of those who love supernatural simming.

And, just because you aren’t currently “involved” with an occult being, doesn’t mean you’re not one of us. You are always welcome to drop by. Have a Dark ‘n Stormy with the Captain, drop a coin in the jukebox, and share a tale or two. Who knows, maybe you’ll find inspiration for your next story.

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,896 Member
    Hey-hey, Champ! Entrepreneur's daughter Emmeline Sterling-Rico here with a supply proposition for you.
    My patent Cowplant Essence would be a fine addition to your menu at the Blue Moon!
    02-17-24-8-25-33-PM.png

It's so invigorating!
    02-17-24-8-25-44-PM.png

Fine print
    While no one has had to die *so far* in the production of Cowplant Essence, the process is still experimental.
  • Options
    @mightysprite Ahhh, I have heard rumors of some brave soul running a Cowplant ranch. I am now going to suppose that you are that selfsame person.
    Hey-hey, Champ! Entrepreneur's daughter Emmeline Sterling-Rico here with a supply proposition for you.
    My patent Cowplant Essence would be a fine addition to your menu at the Blue Moon!

It's so invigorating!

I am very definitely open to the possibilities. Come into my office, and we’ll discuss.

Fine print
    While no one has had to die *so far* in the production of Cowplant Essence, the process is still experimental.

Well, as I always say, opportunities don’t always happen. Sometimes you have to create them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top