Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuffpack Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    @LiELF please can you just stop looking into that snow gl... crystal ball? I believe you are responsible for all the snow currently in the UK. Do something useful and knit me some socks please.

Gather round and hold hands and command all the spirits to knit us socks.

Lol!!

*Cough*

Okay ahhhh great spiiiiriiiiits....we request...s-soooocks for the UK... What's that, spirit? No, no... socks... not stocks...what time period did you die anyway? Can we please speak to someone a little more modern? Preferably some grandmother speed-knitters? Yes, I suppose we can wait... *Sigh*.

Sorry, they have me on hold.

*Hums "Jump In the Line" quietly to self.*

Sims 4: Spooky Knits :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I’m over 300 years old and I just put away my box of Lego so I can play with this stuff pack.
    I’m also going to have ice cream for dinner. 🎈

Why did this sound like me?😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    @LiELF I'm starting to be very suspicious of your Medium skills...

@CAPTAIN_NXR7 can I please come and play lego at your house, cos I never get ice cream for tea 😭 i could also bring some Playmobile stuff with me and we could build pretty houses out of lego for the Playmobile people.

Can y'all tell I'm bored and not doing much work today? (sshhh, don't tell my boss).
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    and for my last song for the countdown thread Harry Belafonte - Jump in the Line
    because I first heard on beetlejuice and will forever associate it with happily married people and ghostly possession
    https://youtu.be/reNWJMZtvU0
    I'm a fan of Rock and Roll. I grew up listening Kiss, AC/DC, The Scorpions, Def Leppard, Ratt, Poison, Ozzy Osbourne, Motley Crew, and all them. Plus Three Dog Night, Deep Purple, The Beetles, Wings, Bad Company, Lynyrd Skynyrd. But I also loved Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte. That song as such a rocken reggae vibe to it. I wish that Jump in the Line was in Sims 4 already. We could play Jump in the Line on a haunted lot, and have a Beetlejuice theme going on in the game.

Just a friendly FYI, the Beatles is spelled with an A, indicating Beat. :) Loved that group since I was 9 years old. I'm now closing in on 66.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    edited January 2021
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 can I please come and play lego at your house, cos I never get ice cream for tea 😭 i could also bring some Playmobile stuff with me and we could build pretty houses out of lego for the Playmobile people.

@elanorbreton you're very welcome, I have lots of Lego. We can build a gigantic spooky apartment for all the playmobil people. I can show off my Playmobil DMC DeLorean Time Machine. It's got flashing lights on it. It's really cool. It makes me happy. We can use it to send the playmobil people back in time and deal with the apartment "ghosts" when they're still alive!
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I’m over 300 years old and I just put away my box of Lego so I can play with this stuff pack.

Since I'm currently reading It, I cannot consider your post as anything other than creepy :joy:
  • Options
    YamsisimsYamsisims Posts: 111 Member

I am also an ancient Lego builder and awaiting this stuff pack....
  • Options
    Lol I just realized I played this game for exactly 1666 hours. As fitting a number as it can get for the SP (666 aside) xD
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Waiting to read the "Paranormal Pack Is Bollocks" thread tomorrow! :D
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm confused, they say 6 pm British Time (GMT), which is in half an hour but the countdown on Sims community says an hour and a half?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I'm confused, they say 6 pm British Time (GMT), which is in half an hour but the countdown on Sims community says an hour and a half?

6pm British time should be correct, that's usually when packs release. Unless they changed something, haven't been around much :)
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    It's out :)
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited January 2021
    They're 1 hour behind, it's GMT -1 in the UK I think, same as here in Sweden.

Edit: nevermind, it's actually out haha
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options

You're right :D:D
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    edited January 2021
    I think their counter is wrong... 10am is in 15 minutes, but it says an hour and 15 mins to go :#
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

Just checked Origin and I don't see it.
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    How are some people getting it? I don't see it on Origin yet.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    I'm ready for some ghost hunting! I already have my ouija board, ghost vision goggles, and anti-ghost spray sitting next to me!
  • Options

Just checked Origin and I don't see it.

Logged out and back in again and it was there. BUT my Paypal is acting up again :(
  • Options
    Soulangel980Soulangel980 Posts: 29 Member
    10am PT is in 11 min. Maybe overseas has a different release time. Still excited!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member

Since I'm currently reading It, I cannot consider your post as anything other than creepy :joy:

One of the best horror novels in existence. <3

I just stuck Pennywise in my haunted nursery to see what he would look like. I had to change his outfit because the Sad Clown one, even thought it's perfect for him, changes his face and mood. So I had to improvise.

NrUp3RK.png
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

One of the best horror novels in existence. <3

I just stuck Pennywise in my haunted nursery to see what he would look like. I had to change his outfit because the Sad Clown one, even thought it's perfect for him, changes his face and mood. So I had to improvise.

NrUp3RK.png

Well that's tonights nightmares taken care of lol
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Downloading Now.
  • Options
    @LiELF yes I love it so far!! I read quite a few King novels but for some reason never got to It, The Stand or The Shining. Recently managed to buy 3 of them for 11 euros so I'm making up for it now haha :D

Also love your Pennywise lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top