Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuffpack Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
edited March 7 in Nominated Threads
Coming Jan 26th to pc and console!!!!

14 Days!!!!!

https://youtu.be/m3zAUlmR4vw

And I leave you with th
https://youtu.be/cU4qbnNmxWA
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Definitely looking forward to this one. The more I thought about it, the more I like it. Getting more supernatural decor and activities for my vampire families and finally being able to revamp my old haunted restaurant is worth $10.
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! New career? New lot type? SÉANCES?! All over it.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I hope we can seduce and marry Bonehilda.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Though no one has said it that palm tree will be great for Island Living builds.
  • akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member

here theories and speculations of the pack roll?

TS4_SP18_OFFICIAL_SCREENS_4K_02-2579825ffccbba366a52.90994436-scaled.jpg

I was in doubt in which world exactly is this image, the mountain in the background, the snowy escape?
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    akaseven wrote: »

I was in doubt in which world exactly is this image, the mountain in the background, the snowy escape?

Reminds me of forgotten hallow?
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    akaseven wrote: »

Reminds me of forgotten hallow?

its seems, also that picture even refers to vlad's castle, only in the trailer I could practically notice two easter eggs from the packs, vampires and strangerville (the plant appears in a two frames) besides I also noticed some things that refer to jungle adventure and realm of magic, I I love it, it seems to have a sense of continuity, I wonder if we will have any comical interaction in joining the curse of jungle adventure to make the sim become skeleton and bonehilda question or flirt with the yes
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yay, Cat's countdown thread! :)<3

Why, oh why do we have to wait two weeks?! I can't!!
    #Team Occult
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    edited January 2021
    I'm really really hoping Scared replaces some of the Tense emotions. Tense is fine in a lot of places but barely fits in others.

Edit:
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2021
    I so can not wait for this stuff pack to get here, I will now be able to let My Sim's be a ghost hunter & We now have BoneHildaaaa!!!!!!!!, Yaya, :)

Now If I could only get My Werewolve's I would be in Sim Heaven for sure, but I am still waiting for them from day 1, hope they arrive soon.
    FlpAmaral wrote: »

oh i would love with this pack we have a prepatch with wishs and fears like ts2 or memories system with connection of the emotion of the sim in that momment
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    I’ve already been waiting for too long. 😓
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Ima hybernate till the 26. then.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Do we have a countdown to patch day? We need to find out what date the Scared emotion drops! That's huge!
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »
    Do we have a countdown to patch day? We need to find out what date the Scared emotion drops! That's huge!

No but my January Patch Speculation Thead is active.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ooh I'm excited, even more so cause I don't think I really have a sim that's good for it yet so I can keep on playing my saves until it comes.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    14 days is too long! In the meantime I might try building a haunted house. I'm rubbish at building, so it might take me 14 days :lol:
    giphy.gif
    edited January 2021
    14 days is too long! In the meantime I might try building a haunted house. I'm rubbish at building, so it might take me 14 days :lol:

There is one coming in the pack by a Game Changer.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    edited January 2021
    I like the ghostbusters song catloverplayer here's a song that I like that I feel fits this pack
    Creepy Doll warning its a real ear worm
    https://youtu.be/oGWabpugYVU
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Akil wrote: »
    I'm really really hoping Scared replaces some of the Tense emotions. Tense is fine in a lot of places but barely fits in others.

Edit:

its so wonderful we needed this for so long
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    13 Days!!!!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    This is so going to be my Birthday present to me.
    I can't wait to make this Maxis Lot haunted. Ghosts were missing and now they won't be. If you don't have it it comes with a secret basement with caskets and I think an organ.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can’t believe how excited I am for this pack. After the teaser I wasn’t feeling to impressed but my mind has been changed since today. The scared emotion and career have me super excited and of course I’m very much looking forward to playing with Bonehilda since I have never played with her in any of the previous Sims games.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top