Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Paranormal Stuffpack Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2021
    sunman502 wrote: »
    mcrudd wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »
    TEN MORE MINUTES!
    You must live either in New Zealand or Australia in order to get Paranormal this early.

I live in Nz and we are definitely not getting it until tomorrow. Expansions we do get on the release date, but stuff packs we always have to add one more day before we get it ;) We gotta wait even a little longer than others ;)
    I wonder why Gordy was saying 10 more minutes then. Unless what Gordy had posted was a typo and they really meant to say something else instead.
    ETA: Another possibility, Gordy might have a VPN net setup which overrides all time zones.

You cannot override a worldwide release.

I feel this discussion happens eeeevery single release lol.

EPs: midnight release
    GPs/SPs: no midnight release, always 10 am PT (if I remember correctly) for *everyone*, regardless of what time zone you live in. Whatever time it's where you are when it's 10 am in California, that's when it releases for you & everyone else. A VPN cannot let you download something that hasn't been released anywhere yet.

Okay, now that I got that out of my system (like I do pretty much every time lol), I am kinda looking forward to this pack. Right now my life is almost evenly divided between my FT job and my studies. But tonight I'm going to take a small break and play with this pack :)
  • Options
    MoonfoxNightcryMoonfoxNightcry Posts: 296 Member
    Australia had our national Australia Day holiday today. It was 38 degrees celcius (100 F). I was so hoping I could spend the time I wasn’t at the beach inside, in air con, playing spooky sims!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Cassieb95 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused about when it comes out exactly. Where I live its 12:30 pm (EET)

I thought I would have it by now. :D

There is a countdown for it on Sims Community: https://simscommunity.info/2021/01/24/countdown-to-the-release-of-the-sims-4-paranormal-stuff-on-pc-and-consoles/

Currently 7 hrs 50 mins.

Oh allright!! 18 gmt...
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm having a rubbish day at work so I'm glad theres something to look forward to when I get home!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    so my laptop charger still hasn't arrived, even though it was supposed to yesterday (thanks Hermes, not) which means I probably won't be playing the game when it comes out since there's still no sign of it.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    4 hrs 34 mins
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Australia had our national Australia Day holiday today. It was 38 degrees celcius (100 F). I was so hoping I could spend the time I wasn’t at the beach inside, in air con, playing spooky sims!

I'm so jealous. Freezing my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off here in the UK!
  • Options
    MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I wish this was a midnight release. But not long now!

I'm so excited, I can't remember the last time I was this hyped for a Sims pack. (And I'm extra hyped because I won a code giveaway for it, yaaay!). I was supposed to attend a reading group tonight but I'm skipping it so I can play instead. XD
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I assume the release for eastern standard time is 1:00 pm? I guess I will work on leveling my Doctor/Spellcaster more to get him ready for his new career as a Paranormal Investigator :D
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Gonna have to wait until after I get out of school to buy, but seeing as I have a math test today I won't have to worry about quite as much homework 😂
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

I'm so jealous. Freezing my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off here in the UK!

Me too... alas for the snow! Luckily I'm 'working' from home today so I can sit right next to the radiator.

@dsef that's so sad, and very annoying. Hope it arrives soon!
  • Options
    MirkaKaroliinaMirkaKaroliina Posts: 147 Member
    I have to wait till 8 pm I guess :D I just recently got back to playing the game and I have paranormal plans for my legacy family!
    cha cha cha
  • Options
    I just realised, only 3.5 hrs now! 😊
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    @elanorbreton I hope it arrives soon too. I was looking forward to it arriving yesterday to keep my mind off the kidney infection that I've currently had for the past 2 days.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    *Runs in with toaster cozy on head, table doily draped over shoulders and giant holiday snow globe in hand. Sits on pillow in front of coffee table and lights incense. Gazes into snow globe dramatically and waves hands around.*

I see ghosts in our near fuuutuuuure! Soooooon the restless dead will come and aaaaalllll will be revealed! Riiiiiise my spirits! Riiiiiiiiiiise!!!

I only have one thing to say to this... why wear a rectangular toaster cozy on a round head when a teapot cozy would be so much better?

Ah! I see you are very wise in the ways of Mediumship! The spirits favor you. Clearly you should join me at the seance table. All are welcome to partake in the summons.

Join hands everyone and look into the snow gl--- ahh, I mean crystal ball. Let us focus on the portents we see within! *Chants unintelligibly*

What is this? I see... A clock! Time is of the essence! All things hang in the balance, for the haunted hour when the Veil shall part and the spirits join the living! They wait, there! In the shadows!! *Points dramatically at wall stain.*
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I know im a fully grown woman in her 30s and it's just a stuff pack...

But I feel like a kid at Christmas :blush:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yeah, I just turned 52 two days ago & also feel like a kid with this new fun Stuff Pack. I've always been young at heart. :D
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    edited January 2021
    I feel like a very excited little girl :blush:

(Probably because I am one) :wink:
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    @LiELF please can you just stop looking into that snow gl... crystal ball? I believe you are responsible for all the snow currently in the UK. Do something useful and knit me some socks please.

Gather round and hold hands and command all the spirits to knit us socks.
  • Options
    TSPJTSPJ Posts: 27 Member
    Okay. 2 PM EST. For those wondering.
  • Options
    Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Gamer defies age, don'tcha know :D That's what I tell myself every day hehe (I'm 46).
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    I’m over 300 years old and I just put away my box of Lego so I can play with this stuff pack.
    I’m also going to have ice cream for dinner. 🎈
  • Options
    TSPJ wrote: »
    Okay. 2 PM EST. For those wondering.

It's at 1pm eastern.
  • Options
    102 Minutes!!!!!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    @LiELF please can you just stop looking into that snow gl... crystal ball? I believe you are responsible for all the snow currently in the UK. Do something useful and knit me some socks please.

Gather round and hold hands and command all the spirits to knit us socks.

Lol!!

*Cough*

Okay ahhhh great spiiiiriiiiits....we request...s-soooocks for the UK... What's that, spirit? No, no... socks... not stocks...what time period did you die anyway? Can we please speak to someone a little more modern? Preferably some grandmother speed-knitters? Yes, I suppose we can wait... *Sigh*.

Sorry, they have me on hold.

*Hums "Jump In the Line" quietly to self.*
    #Team Occult

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top